Is it wrong to hate your ex-wife?

i'm making a new fake tinder profile soon to lower my age to 29. i've asked a lot of opinions and could pass for 29

I'd believe it. I forgot I could make a fake facebook and just put photos on from my phone. Hmm...

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1sa1um.jpg

girls can choose to match men in age ranges. it only makes sense to drop it to 29. i did it once as 27 a year ago and it blew my mind how much more success was attainable. you can only change your facebook once. i'll make a fake facebook, hide itall and post as a 29 year old.

my tinder ability is legendary. i let rosen swipe girls for me and ended up meeting up with one. his mind was blown the way she talked to me

girls can choose to match men in age ranges. it only makes sense to drop it to 29. i did it once as 27 a year ago and it blew my mind how much more success was attainable. you can only change your facebook once. i'll make a fake facebook, hide itall and post as a 29 year old.

my tinder ability is legendary. i let rosen swipe girls for me and ended up meeting up with one. his mind was blown the way she talked to me

That's really cool that your fake profile based on a guy that isn't you is totally legendary. That's like, epic, the way that you deceive young women who want to date guys their own age. You're a legend!!

House was upside down, walked away from that. Got half her pension. she got primary custody, and child support (which is onerous). I'll probably pay more in support than i get from the pension. So a net loss.

PA does support by formula, so there's no way of getting around it, no matter how good the lawyer.

Child support is child support -- wasn't talking about that. It sounds as though you did make out "ok" on the other stuff given her infidelity.

Child support is child support -- wasn't talking about that. It sounds as though you did make out "ok" on the other stuff given her infidelity.

Possibly. Depends how long I live. If i live to see her die, I may come out ahead. Maybe.

That's really cool that your fake profile based on a guy that isn't you is totally legendary. That's like, epic, the way that you deceive young women who want to date guys their own age. You're a legend!!

Internet dating worked when it first came out, it's how I met my GF. But the more I read about it now, it seems as though it is totally broken and women are looking for a fairy tale as opposed to real life. So I say have at it with the fake profile :)

it's not fake yet. its real. and i do quite well. no girl joins tinder for true love. and if you're front with what you want and what you're looking for - casual dating - you do just fine and no one gets hurt.

Internet dating worked when it first came out, it's how I met my GF. But the more I read about it now, it seems as though it is totally broken and women are looking for a fairy tale as opposed to real life. So I say have at it with the fake profile :)

no, girls know exactly what its about.

be up ffront and it works

Honestly, sounds like a waste of time.

My friend was in a similar situation. He tried for a few years to get his first marriage annulled after discovering that his wife had misled him about her fertility issues. He jumped through all the hoops, filed a mountain of paperwork, went up the chain as far as he could. I'm pretty sure he even reached out to the mad hatter, Pope Benedict XVI himself!! All to no avail. His church wouldn't budge on the matter since Catholics aren't too keen on the whole idea of annulment. After a rather contentious process he finally said f@#$ it, left the Catholic church and started his own religion. As head of the newly formed Church of Englund (Englund is his last name), he granted himself an annulment and got remarried a month later. Easy peasy.

I'd like to say that it all worked out for him and his family, but that's another story. The point is, annulments are for kitties.

I wouldn't say losing your head was working out.

Do you still do her every now and then?

Has your wife told you to go back to work yet? :lol:

Thanks for the daily reminder to never get married.

Thanks for the daily reminder I married the right one. 35 years together and by far my best friend.