Is it wrong to hate your ex-wife?

Nope, and it's staying that way. But I have some friends who are married/have kids now and it's going fine for them so I don't knock it too much.

So you're saying an institution you've not participated in has changed and have not yet articulated how it's changed? Yeah us damn boomers.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're saying an institution you've not participated in has changed and have not yet articulated how it's changed? Yeah us damn boomers.

To recap: LeviF91 hates marriage, can't articulate why, sees successful relationships around him, and has been presented with data showing marriages are stronger than ever. His position seems very reasonable.

Awww, man. You regret having your kids, bro? No bueno. How old are they? Do you see them? What's the scoop here?

I love my daughter to death. She's 13. And that's part of the problem. My less than scrupulous former spouse loves scheduling **** with her on the weekends i'm supposed to have her, in order to force me to say no. In that way, I'm made to be the "bad guy." So she's actively attempting to keep my kid from me. It hurts, and really drives my anger toward her, honestly.

Edited by joesixpack

To recap: LeviF91 hates marriage, can't articulate why, sees successful relationships around him, and has been presented with data showing marriages are stronger than ever. His position seems very reasonable.

Also, JTSP's ex-wife was right to cheat due to Joe's probable inadequacies as a man and husband and his kids are more than justified in emancipating themselves and finding a more worthy father figure.

- Chef

That's a pretty reasonable position I'd say.

I love my daughter to death. She's 13. And that's part of the problem. My less than scrupulous former spouse loves scheduling **** with her on the weekends i'm supposed to have her, in order to force me to say no. In that way, I'm made to be the "bad guy." So she's actively attempting to keep my kid from me. It hurts, and really drives my anger toward her, honestly.

What a twatwaffle. Seems like you need to revisit your custody agreement in court. Get a good lawyer. It's worth it.

Also, JTSP's ex-wife was right to cheat due to Joe's probable inadequacies as a man and husband and his kids are more than justified in emancipating themselves and finding a more worthy father figure.

- Chef

Well, to be fair, chef's perception is based on JSP's posting record in PPP. So it must be legit.

What a twatwaffle. Seems like you need to revisit your custody agreement in court. Get a good lawyer. It's worth it.

Well, to be fair, chef's perception is based on JSP's posting record in PPP. So it must be legit.

Haha you really like that insult, don't you?

Are you actually an idiot or just pretend to be one on the internet?

- Chef

200w.gif#19-grid1

Marriage hasn't changed so much as the rest of the world has. The internet made everything different. Everyone (read: young people) have more options than ever and more opportunities to exercise those options.

hate to burst your bubble but the internet isn't a new thing. it's been around for 150+ years!

Abraham-Lincoln-Quotes-Internet-5.png

Marriage hasn't changed so much as the rest of the world has. The internet made everything different. Everyone (read: young people) have more options than ever and more opportunities to exercise those options.

So don't get married if you're young and still want to bone lots of women. Some day you may want to get married. Don't end up like my Uncle Joe. Getting thrown out of the mall for making sexually inappropriate comments to elderly female mall walkers.

that's not allowed anymore???? :huh:

So don't get married if you're young and still want to bone lots of women. Some day you may want to get married. Don't end up like my Uncle Joe. Getting thrown out of the mall for making sexually inappropriate comments to elderly female mall walkers.

I'll keep Uncle Joe in mind :lol:

doesn't every young guy say they're not getting married at some point? i certainly did at one point, but **** changes. the only annoying thing about not being married would be everyone wondering what was wrong with you. that's not a reason to get married, but get ready for the nonsense.

doesn't every young guy say they're not getting married at some point? i certainly did at one point, but **** changes. the only annoying thing about not being married would be everyone wondering what was wrong with you. that's not a reason to get married, but get ready for the nonsense.

At some point I'll just say I'm divorced :lol: