Do all Bills fans hate Gronk?

Years ago I was sitting next to a fan that kept cursing him out. He said though Rob said back when he was drafted he would never play for the Bills. He also said even though he's from Williamsville he still hated his guts. I didn't see that quoted anywhere about not playing for the Bills but I didn't disbelieve him.

Know he plays for Pats but is there more hatred for him than Brady?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Gronk. Everything about him. He's a beast and a phenomenal football player. He's funny, well-spoken and smart.

I'd love to watch him play for years to come, regardless who he's playing for. But I wish he'd hang it up before he damages his back anymore than it's already damaged.

As far as I know most people love the Gronkster.

He's a beast of a football player and he's entertaining as hell.

I've given up hating the Pats I've just accepted they'll always be great until Brady leaves.

I have nothing but respect for them now. Now the Phish, I'll always hate those guys. Them and their fans. Terrible, terrible creatures, imo.

Edited by likei've

Bills fans would give anything to have Gronk on the team. Hate the Pats. If anything Gronk makes them more tolerable

Great point. I, for one, have always enjoyed watching the Pats*, because I enjoy watching good football ... especially after a Bills game. But Gronk is one of the reasons they're fun to watch.

The hate for Brady is >>>>>>>>>>>than the hate for Gronk....and I don't think it's even close...... if he has a good season this year, he could end up with some of the all time records for TEs....despite having missed many , many games....he's an absolute beast and he's funny/goofy....

Bills fans would give anything to have Gronk on the team. Hate the Pats. If anything Gronk makes them more tolerable

I wouldn't, he wouldn't be utilized correctly and we dont have a great passing qb.

We'd be paying a huge sum of money to watch him block.

Edited by likei've

I love Gronk. Everything about him. He's a beast and a phenomenal football player. He's funny, well-spoken and smart.

I'd love to watch him play for years to come, regardless who he's playing for. But I wish he'd hang it up before he damages his back anymore than it's already damaged.

...good call....that's it in a nutshell....good as advertised....................

You may have met the one guy that "hates" Gronk at that game.

Most Bills fans probably just envy having that unstoppable tight end on their team.

Hate should never rationally be applied to a football player. Good Lord, there are plenty of things worth hating in the world.

As far as I know most people love the Gronkster.

He's a beast of a football player and he's entertaining as hell.

I've given up hating the Pats I've just accepted they'll always be great until Brady leaves.

I have nothing but respect for them now. Now the Phish, I'll always hate those guys. Them and their fans. Terrible, terrible creatures, imo.

I'm with you. I know it's blasphemy around here, but I don't hate the Pats as much as I should. All I can do is tip my hat to them. I have a far more passionate hate towards the Cowboys.

As far as Gronk is concerned, I couldn't care less about him one way or the other. His meathead shtick grows old imo. He'd be the greatest tight end without question if he could stay healthy. I do get the feeling that he doesn't care much about Buffalo. With that said, what Buffalo native wouldn't be happy to be on a winning team?

I don't hate the guy. Seems to love his life and lives it that way. Can't fault a guy for that. I hate what he does against our team seemingly every time he laces them up against us, but no personal angst towards the guy.