Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

X

x x ?

O

:beer:

tomorrow: Maclin signs with Browns for 1 year, 21 mill.

what about the Compe picks?

Inquiring Fans need to know..

But this type of response??????

i got it all too quickly

Man. I'm away from the board for a few days and you guys have this gem of a thread up. I forgot how entertaining the off season can be. Oh yeah, Allentown Burger Venture, best burger in the city.

OH NO YOU DINT!

he sho did Boss. I seen it with my own eye !

man, they better be . Looked at their menu last time in Buffalo...think they forgot they in Buffalo and not Midtown with those prices.

Sir Andy did say he had been away for awhile?

man, they better be . Looked at their menu last time in Buffalo...think they forgot they in Buffalo and not Midtown with those prices.

They are pricey. It's worth it, though. I think they're trying to pander to the new renters of the lofts downtown. I still am surprised that they're finding tenants.

Agreed

Just saying, SF for example might have said, "he's worth $4M a year to us and that won't get it done." Now that 2 visits are done and no contract is signed they start with, "Maybe $4M will get it done? Get Tom Condon on the phone."

No reason other teams cant toss some chips in at this point. Gives them a feel and what he has been offered and whether to work something out.

I think it will come down to fit in a system.

Other teams are in need, but as mentioned. Maclin zooms right up to #2 on the charts. And Watkins will hopefully draw plenty of attention from D coordinators this year.

Great spot for Jeremy to flourish again

No reason other teams cant toss some chips in at this point. Gives them a feel and what he has been offered and whether to work something out.

I think it will come down to fit in a system.

Other teams are in need, but as mentioned. Maclin zooms right up to #2 on the charts. And Watkins will hopefully draw plenty of attention from D coordinators this year.

Great spot for Jeremy to flourish again

Agree, Maclin is an average to below average #1 -- but a healthy Sammy on the other side -- will likely create a stat year that will give him better leverage in the coming off-season -- either forcing the Bills to exercise a generous option or an open market..

Man. I'm away from the board for a few days and you guys have this gem of a thread up. I forgot how entertaining the off season can be. Oh yeah, Allentown Burger Venture, best burger in the city.

while in Buffalo last week went to a place called Grover's, be tough to beat their burger

Agree, Maclin is an average to below average #1 -- but a healthy Sammy on the other side -- will likely create a stat year that will give him better leverage in the coming off-season -- either forcing the Bills to exercise a generous option or an open market..

I am fine with Sammy gaining traction. Lets work the numbers when we get there. no need for folks to hand wring over that.

Maclin makes the team better if he stays on the field.

I do wonder about his health coming from KC.

Do not want to compare him to percy Harvin. But i am pretty risk adverse after the Whaley Years

I am fine with Sammy gaining traction. Lets work the numbers when we get there. no need for folks to hand wring over that.

Maclin makes the team better if he stays on the field.

I do wonder about his health coming from KC.

Do not want to compare him to percy Harvin. But i am pretty risk adverse after the Whaley Years

http://sportsinjurypredictor.com/injury-predictor/player/9283

Jeremy Maclin missed 4 games last year due to a groin injury. Two initially, then two more due to him reaggravating it in a game.

Wow? Over 100 pages of Maclin discussion on a team who's offense is centered around the run game. Even if we were dumb enough to land Maclin, we wouldn't throw to him anyway. Sammy barely sees enough targets when TT is not scrambling around? These must be the dog days of summer....

Wow? Over 100 pages of Maclin discussion on a team who's offense is centered around the run game. Even if we were dumb enough to land Maclin, we wouldn't throw to him anyway. Sammy barely sees enough targets when TT is not scrambling around? These must be the dog days of summer....

Cool story bro.

Hmmm...interesting. I might say that is changing based on the fact that our only proven RB is Shady. Tolbert is short yardage and DiMarco is blocking and, every once in a while, a run or a screen pass thrown in. Williams is a big question mark and....then we have UDFA and practice squad fodder. I'm thinking we'll see a greater balance in 2017.

Maclin would only make it more difficult to stop our run game.

To me, anyway, it has a lot to do with the water profile. Great for making dough. Personal experience since leaving is that it is far more difficult to replicate the pizza than it is the wings.

I've heard the same argument regarding NYC bagels

Are we all just pretending that we don't remember when Maclin contracted AIDS??? Wouldn't this signing present an unnecessary risk to the locker room. Especially with Sammy's gaping foot wounds. I get that the topic isn't exactly PC, but are we so blind???

What!?! Where did you hear this?

http://sportsinjurypredictor.com/injury-predictor/player/9283

Jeremy Maclin missed 4 games last year due to a groin injury. Two initially, then two more due to him reaggravating it in a game.

Thanks for the clarity. The re injure concerned me.

And my faith in previous Buffalo regimes about evaluating said injury will remain a concern till they prove otherwise.

If he is healthy and ready to get after it ? Sign the Man

What!?! Where did you hear this?

Jauronimo has intimate knowledge of such matters and tales to tell i might surmise