Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much to it really.

I have plenty of chuck steak, so I'll cut up a 2-lb steak and use that.

Melt some butter and sweat down some onions and garlic, toss in the chuck and season liberally with salt/pepper before browning.

Then I'll add in some bell pepper, beans, diced tomatoes, chili powder (probably plain red and ancho--my 4-year olds eat it so I can't go spicy like I'd like to), cumin, coriander, and oregano. Top it off with homemade beef stock and tomato paste and bring to a boil.

After an hour or two of simmering, I'll give it a taste test, re-season as necessary, and check the beef for tenderness. Once it's good, I'll add a masa/water mixture and cook another 20-30 minutes to thicken.

Pretty standard I'd imagine.

Diced tomatoes? Black olives?

Come on, Shady! Don't let us down! You can't talk him onto leaving millions on the table???

Hopefully Baltimore isn't any better than what we can offer.

Shady forgot to bring 6 bottles of Korbel champagne to the locker room...visit is over.

Not much to it really.

Melt some butter and sweat down some onions and garlic, toss in the chuck and season liberally with salt/pepper before browning.

Then I'll add in some bell pepper, beans, diced tomatoes, chili powder (probably plain red and ancho--my 4-year olds eat it so I can't go spicy like I'd like to), cumin, coriander, and oregano. Top it off with homemade beef stock and tomato paste and bring to a boil.

After an hour or two of simmering, I'll give it a taste test, re-season as necessary, and check the beef for tenderness. Once it's good, I'll add a masa/water mixture and cook another 20-30 minutes to thicken.

I like the touch at the end with the masa. very nice.

Wonder if the friend of a friend is sticking to his story ?

What happened to the done deal. Must have drove through S. Buff. I can say it . I grew up there.

He has to check in with his imaginary friends to see if they're sticking to the story. Even if he signs with Buffalo (which I still think is a good chance), they're story is wrong

Not much to it really.

I have always loathed you for your tasty descriptions.

standard? perhaps. but you paint a fine picture that creates a gentle wafting of a happy kitchen all the way to my Home.

and who said they don't care for diversions within a thread? Fools !!

Carry on though please.

Lightly flour the steak cubes before you sauté them.

Obviously..

i use a searing flour and sometimes add ground peppers ground mustard light turmeric to the meat dustings.

Pat dry before rolling the meats.

am sorry I forgot about the Missus when writing this Bandito