Tiger Woods: the downward spiral continues

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy gets busted for DUI and gets free publicity for his restaurant. While reporting on the story they mention he was close to his restaurant and then throw in a link "5 reasons to go to Tigers restaurant".... Reason #1 see Tiger staggering around in a downward spiral.

I wonder what his BAC was, he looks trashed.

@darrenrovell

Tiger says influence he was accused of driving under was medication, not alcohol.

https://twitter.com/jasonsobelespn/status/869340030908739584

This is either a very good call, or somebody works at the Palm Beach jail... Either way, something nasty's got this tiger by the toe.

What was he under the influence of? Everyone assumes it was alcohol...but after four back surgeries, I'd be entirely unsurprised if he's developed an opioid addiction.

What was he under the influence of? Everyone assumes it was alcohol...but after four back surgeries, I'd be entirely unsurprised if he's developed an opioid addiction.

It's all too easy, it happens. A lot, especially with arrogant people with addictive personalities. If I had to guess, a combination of things might have been in play. Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging him, but just hope he can straighten things out and get his life together. Being filthy rich does NOT mean you are happy. (Though it beats being filthy poor, all other things being equal.)

Well the no booze is interesting but he's really hanging out that late not drinking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe he was with a Denny's waitress?

Well the no booze is interesting but he's really hanging out that late not drinking? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who hasn't loaded up on "pills" at 3 AM and gone for a joyride?

When he hit the telephone pole or whatever it was back in 2009, I think they said it was ambien

Edited by YoloinOhio