Tiger Woods: the downward spiral continues

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet, my neighbor is 600 or so spots ahead of him.

one of my coworkers doesn't tell anyone but he great friends with that bubba dude who drove the general Lee but realized he was a moron so out the American flag on it

The People's Republic of Illinois is well known for their aggressive traffic cops. I was traveling through one year and there were FIFTEEN cops lined up just inside the border. All of them had "customers." Just another unlevied tax for a broke, horribly governed state.

Did Tiger get arrested in Illinois?

Or did he think he was in Illinois?

The People's Republic of Illinois is well known for their aggressive traffic cops. I was traveling through one year and there were FIFTEEN cops lined up just inside the border. All of them had "customers." Just another unlevied tax for a broke, horribly governed state.

You sure they weren't just looking for EiI?

How did I miss this beaut and of course Siggy's reply!

LMAO... But Illinois is a great economic market... Lots of corn and Chicago. States like "Pure Michigan" always want us FIPs to go up there and drop some bank! Or head back home to bedroom communities in Indiana and Wisconsin.

I just had a pleasure boat today @ the lock, he had a Wisconsin registration. I asked him if he lived there, he said yes. I told him: "Write your Congressman up there, tell them to stop suing Illinois and pushing to close the locks down over a silly fish." He shouted to me: "They will never close this lock down (LoL)... To much industry traffic and pleasure boats." Glad he is playing down here in the Big City where there is some action. Maybe he even works here?

Gee... I am glad the $$$$$$ money, jobs, strategic location breaks in Illinois' favor!

What this has to do with Tiger is beyond even my cryptic, riddling ways... But you never know with Darin, he may be posting in the wrong thread. Ha!

Tiger coming to Western Open (ok BMW Championship) in Lemont, Illinois... Cog Hill... Now that is a good working class, Illinois shipping town!

Oh wait... It's @ Conway Farms in Lake Forest, IL this year for the BMW Championship. Lake Forest, now that's a glitzy, big money town!

How did I miss this beaut and of course Siggy's reply!

LMAO... But Illinois is a great economic market... Lots of corn and Chicago. States like "Pure Michigan" always want us FIPs to go up there and drop some bank! Or head back home to bedroom communities in Indiana and Wisconsin.

I just had a pleasure boat today @ the lock, he had a Wisconsin registration. I asked him if he lived there, he said yes. I told him: "Write your Congressman up there, tell them to stop suing Illinois and pushing to close the locks down over a silly fish." He shouted to me: "They will never close this lock down (LoL)... To much industry traffic and pleasure boats." Glad he is playing down here in the Big City where there is some action. Maybe he even works here?

Gee... I am glad the $$$$$$ money, jobs, strategic location breaks in Illinois' favor!

What this has to do with Tiger is beyond even my cryptic, riddling ways... But you never know with Darin, he may be posting in the wrong thread. Ha!

Tiger coming to Western Open (ok BMW Championship) in Lemont, Illinois... Cog Hill... Now that is a good working class, Illinois shipping town!

Oh wait... It's @ Conway Farms in Lake Forest, IL this year for the BMW Championship. Lake Forest, now that's a glitzy, big money town!

You spent about 5 pages earlier in this thread talking about your personal experiences with being pulled over. Try and keep up with your own life, Eric.

You spent about 5 pages earlier in this thread talking about your personal experiences with being pulled over. Try and keep up with your own life, Eric.

Fair enough. I see where you are coming from. You EVEN had me outta the blue scratching my head.

It is pretty crummy the way the state of Illinois whores for money with the cops, red light cams, etc. I take my life into my own hands every morning making a left out of work because the Ford assemby plant workers blow the red light up the road. That light doesn't have a camera and people just run it at will, sometimes blasting by a whole line of cars waiting at the light on 130th Street. They pretend they are making a left... Pass the two lanes on their right, get in left turning lane... Fein the left at arrow, then blow red. At that instance, I am up the road 500' timing traffic across that on coming lane. One place we need a Super Trooper! Or RoboTrooper LoL... Well, Crying out loud.

I am softening my stance on the cams. Yet, the red light cams probably make everybody worse in long run. Get taken for a ticky tacky call here, they "make that $100 up" somewhere else by blowing a red.

Overzealous policing is making some wackos double down in an over competitive world. Some say you are a p*ssy if you don't double. Myself, that is insanely stupid.

If you don't hear from me and I go silent. Do four things:

1. Rejoice, I am silent and not posting anymore... But you can surely know where to find out.

2. Say a pray for me... And my family of course.

3. Curse the Fed government (but you already do, so you are good at this) because I took out 5 times my salary in life insurance and maxed out other options. It's coming out of our general fund some of the other bennys being paid.

4.Then laugh, I always enjoy the levity.

Oh... And watch the Sabres & Bills finally win a championship. Go figure! ;-)

• 3 weeks later...