Bills Trivia

Former bill who wore 27 had 10 interception In the AFL

Former bill who is not on the wall was voted to the pro bowl 5x in the AFL

Tom Janik

Butch Byrd

Who scored the first TD in Buffalo Bills history? (I used to have a client who played high school ball with him.)

Just scanning through and didn't see this one answered.

Wray Carlton

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's one:

What Buffalo Bill, who started in his career with the Bills in the 60's, is widely suspected of killing his ex-wife after she was found dead? It was determined to be homicide. The murder occurred in the 1990's, within a couple year of a contentious divorce? He was eventually held liable in the civil suit but was never indicted for a criminal trial.

Edited by SouthernMan

Here's one:

What Buffalo Bill, who started in his career with the Bills in the 60's, is widely suspected of killing his ex-wife after she was found dead? It was determined to be homicide. The murder occurred in the 1990's, within a couple year of a contentious divorce? He was eventually held liable in the civil suit but was never indicted for a criminal trial.

Jim Dunnaway

Ahmad Rashad

For a great number of years what jersey number did the bills not issue, but was never retired.

Hint: it is not #32.

Hint 2: I believe it was used for a number of years on the jersey of an anonymous player on team checks or letterhead.

Jim Dunnaway

Yes. You guys are good! Thought for sure I'd get someone saying OJ. The hint was "never indicted". On # 31, I believe JD Williams was the first in a long time to have it. A few others have had it since. Wasn't # 31 the number used on a cartoon drawing of a player for a program or some other marketing thing?

Yes. You guys are good! Thought for sure I'd get someone saying OJ. The hint was "never indicted". On # 31, I believe JD Williams was the first in a long time to have it. A few others have had it since. Wasn't # 31 the number used on a cartoon drawing of a player for a program or some other marketing thing?

My Dad had the print account for the Bills programs way back in the 60's and 70's. Also he did the old Buffalo Bill cartoon that graced the covers of the programs in the early 60's.

I think the first regular season game at Rich was Chicago. Who it was in pre season, if that's what you're looking for, I have no idea.

Kelly's first regular season opponent in Rich was the Jets. 1986. I was there. Stayed the week in Buffalo and made a stop halfway towards Atlanta the following Sunday, stopping in Cincinnati for Kelly's second regular season game. Lost both.

Kelly's first regular season opponent in Rich was the Jets. 1986. I was there. Stayed the week in Buffalo and made a stop halfway towards Atlanta the following Sunday, stopping in Cincinnati for Kelly's second regular season game. Lost both.

thanks southern man. been such a long time. i don't know where i got chicago from. oh well.....

My Dad had the print account for the Bills programs way back in the 60's and 70's. Also he did the old Buffalo Bill cartoon that graced the covers of the programs in the early 60's.

i remember those programs well! wow.. i started going with my dad in 60.. wish i would have kept those programs! that Buffalo Bill caricature was a thing of beauty! JMHO, i think this is one enjoyable thread.

Edited by dwight in philly

....EXCELLENT!......good call bud....in spite of a 3-10-1 season......

thanks.. i thought he had real potential.. whether it was the fault of the surrounding players,the coaching, just felt the guy could have achieved more.

Here's one:

Okay - i jumped and immediately though OJ.....that's a great question

Edited by chaccof

As I said earlier, I believe the questioner was going the trick question route. Kelly's first opponent at Rich was Syracuse when he played for University of Miami.

Ahmad Rashad

For a great number of years what jersey number did the bills not issue, but was never retired.

Hint: it is not #32.

Hint 2: I believe it was used for a number of years on the jersey of an anonymous player on team checks or letterhead.

For some reason #60 comes to mind but I'm not sure why. Maybe 'cause they started playing in '60?

Sorry, Tuco, that is incorrect.

...I quit......dammit, you're too good........... :thumbsup:

well, like i said, this is enjoyable , probably more so for old guys like us .. nice to re-live the history.. and your questions are great.. here is one for you.. (not sure if this goes back too far).. what number did Warren Rabb wear.?

I think Wade Phillips?

Red Miller?

How many consecutive games did the Bills lose to start the 1984 season and who did they defeat for their first win?

11 straight then beat the Cowboys at Rich Stadium!

Sorry, Tuco, that is incorrect.

Number 27?

Here's one:

Jim Dunaway!