Game of Thrones: Season 7

/dev/null

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TBH, I thought Drogon's Lannister cookout was the BEST episode yet, -But the Tarley-Que episode set a lot more exciting things up!

Like, how is Sam going to react when he's told his kin got char-broiled?

How is Arya finally going to get her crazy-azz killed?

How is John Snow going to hold off middle-finger, and category 5 queen-b!tch Sanza?!

And lastly,

Will Jaimie demand a blood test? -I certainly would.

Edited by #34fan

TBH, I thought Drogon's Lannister cookout was the BEST episode yet, -But the Tarley-Que episode set a lot more exciting things up!

Like, how is Sam going to react when he's told his kin got char-broiled?

How is Arya finally going to get her crazy-azz killed?

How is John Snow going to hold off middle-finger, and category 5 queen-b!tch Sanza?!

And lastly,

Will Jaimie demand a blood test? -I certainly would.

You know, I've put up with a lot of bull **** from you the past few days, but this is absolutely the last straw...

FIX YOUR !@#$ING FONT, !@#$!!!!!

I thought these episodes were supposed to be longer?

And more importantly can someone answer whether dragon excrement is also flammable?

HBO's website has S07E06 scheduled for 70 minutes

HBO's website has S07E07 scheduled for 80 minutes

The penultimate episode tends to culminate with the epic battle and the finale deals with the aftermath while setting up the following season

Mammal excrement tends to be flammable but I do not know about reptile droppings (I am assuming of course that Dragons are reptiles as they appear to be). But if reptilian poo is anything like mammal poo then I would assume it is also flammable. And given the size of those Dragons, I would venture a guess that Dragon emissions are a leading cause of climate change in Westeros.

HBO's website has S07E06 scheduled for 70 minutes

HBO's website has S07E07 scheduled for 80 minutes

The penultimate episode tends to culminate with the epic battle and the finale deals with the aftermath while setting up the following season

Mammal excrement tends to be flammable but I do not know about reptile droppings (I am assuming of course that Dragons are reptiles as they appear to be). But if reptilian poo is anything like mammal poo then I would assume it is also flammable. And given the size of those Dragons, I would venture a guess that Dragon emissions are a leading cause of climate change in Westeros.

She should be feeding those things more before battle then I think.

Wow. Cleganebowl was amazing. The end, where the Hound stands on the ropes and screams to the crowd "Yo, Arya! I did it!" was very emotional.

Glad to see Theon get some redemption by pretending to be Enrico Palazzo in order to stop Reggie Jackson from assassinating Dany

We lose Boldin, AND a dragon in one day?!!!! -F#&k that's expensive!

The dragon likely won't be doing any humanitarian work though.

We thought their boats were fast, but those ravens can really fly

Agreed that it was unrealistic, but my thought after this episode is that the Night King set this whole thing up with the hope that Dany would fly her dragons. I think he has greensight and possibly powers equal to Bran. He sends one White Walker out there and when Jon kills him only one of the wights survive (coincidence?). Gendry runs back to send a Raven to Dany and the Night King knows she'll come with all her dragons to save them which may explain the wait for the attack (the Hound ruins the plan with his stupid rock). By the way, I love how they're freezing to death they don't bother to put on their hoods and some don't even have any.

Edited by Doc Brown

The dragon likely won't be doing any humanitarian work though.

Agreed that it was unrealistic, but my thought after this episode is that the Night King set this whole thing up with the hope that Dany would fly her dragons. I think he has greensight and possibly powers equal to Bran. He sends one White Walker out there and when Jon kills him only one of the wights survive (coincidence?). Gendry runs back to send a Raven to Dany and the Night King knows she'll come with all her dragons to save them which may explain the wait for the attack (the Hound ruins the plan with his stupid rock). By the way, I love how they're freezing to death they don't bother to put on their hoods and some don't even have any.

Never mind hoods, why wouldn't they light up the flaming swords to keep warm?

Coldhands could of just stayed on his horse and propped Jon up. Just saying.

better to die in glory with knowledge than unknowingly later on.

Littledick got what he wanted, division between Sansa and Arya.

The hound shoving the walker on the dragon spike was great.

The conversations on the walk there were humorous.

Darn people foretelling of the death of a dragon.

So many close calls with people and death.

Jon calling her Dany, no one has called me that in a while. Ok I'll call you my queen.

So much and more.

Is there a Bob's Bigass Chains Outlet Store North of the wall?

and the scuba gear for the underwater work.

Never mind hoods, why wouldn't they light up the flaming swords to keep warm?

Exactly what I was thinking last night, lol. Beric seems to love setting that sword ablaze, but won't do it to keep the guy that keeps bringing you back to life warm?

I'm interested to see what Cersei has up her sleeves for this meeting of the minds next week.

I feel like they knew they (show writers) wanted the Night King to kill/raise a dragon and then had to work towards that outcome. The mission felt a little contrived and ridiculous.

This seems to finally kill the Tyrion is a Targ theory. They no longer need a third dragon rider.

Edited by Rockpile233

Nice touch to have Mormont kill off the bear (island.) will he return home and duel with the 10-year old Lady Mormont? I felt like the chain was the best metaphor for being a Bills fan since Jim Kelly hung them up.