Favorite movie about High School?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No !@#$ing doubt about it. If you went to high school in the 70's it's Dazed and Confused. They nailed it.

Love that movie. Never realized they had fraternities and sororities in high school back then. Imagine the outrage these days if a kid was paddled or girls were covered in mustard/ketchup?

Mine's Three O Clock High. Underrated and funny.

https://youtu.be/pjLqimENb1A

Great movie.

Breakfast Club is my favorite for this genre.

Mark Vader will appear soon with a list I'm sure.

Love that movie. Never realized they had fraternities and sororities in high school back then. Imagine the outrage these days if a kid was paddled or girls were covered in mustard/ketchup?

I can watch that over and over. The cars, the music, the "chicks", the cruising with trunks full of beer, mailbox destruction with baseball bats, keggers in the park, the weed, the jocks, the stoners it's perfect.

.....When I was stuck in this place.

Edited by Chef Jim

Behind The Green Door... excellent acting for the time. I saw this in high school... there was another Big one but the name escapes me at the moment... to quote King Kev, tee hee.

While i like Dazed and Confused..Its Breakfast Club all the way for me.

Breakfast Club is probably my number two. We all went to school with those characters. However limiting 90% of the movie to the library doesn't give the feel of the era like D&C.