DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 hour ago, Hedge said:

Nothing new to see here. Someone on their staff probably just finished reading some of Gpap's book.

Edit: That's not a dig at you, Foxx. Just my personal gripe with the "DEVELOPING" opening.

sure, no worries. for folks like me who didn't read the book, excerpts like these are appreciated. 

note: though not posting much of late (meatspace has gone crazy with the workload), i still do read here a lot daily. and i do concur with those who say something doesn't appear to be on the up and up with GPap. though it is still interesting to throw it into the pot and add it to the stew of all the other machinations that are going/have been going on. 

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Foxx said:

sure, no worries. for folks like me who didn't read the book, excepts like these are appreciated. 

For sure. I know I need refreshers for what I have forgotten or mis-remembered with all the different threads being pulled (I knew I should have taken notes from the start!), so I will gladly even re-read things. I'm just tired of the "look at me" media.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

So, obstruction really was the greater sin.  <_<

This info should help bring TDS sufferers towards an abatement.  But it won't.  CNN will spin this as "proof" obstruction was the REAL crime "they" were investigating (regardless of what was being obstructed - SHUT UP there was obstruction.)

Going to get uglier before it gets better.

Edited by Taro T
  • Like (+1) 5

Not sure this will work. Attorney-client privilege, in the context of corporate counsel, belongs to the company, not to the individual officers/directors/employees. If the "company" has waived privilege, through Flynn acting with authority to waive the privilege on behalf of the corporation, it likely doesn't matter if this guy agreed or not.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

WTH is the DOJ still pulling? 

I am operating on the premise of harm to ongoing investigations -- but I really don't know. The Flynn case has always seemed to be tied to the big reveal (so to speak), in part because Flynn has been cooperating for so long with multiple other investigations (the FARA Turkey stuff which we know about, then about 5 other investigations which remain classified). 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Judge got this right. The DOJ lawyers should be ***** ashamed and embarrassed for filing a motion to try to prevent the Defendant from presenting a meritorious defense.

• Like (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Flynn's 302s unsealed: 

https://www.scribd.com/document/412589985/Flynn-Doc-85

... Yeah, this is gonna get ugly.

His thread on this was pretty interesting points on the dates; McCabe's involvement and Mueller's appointment. His trip was all by the book. 

thread unrolled (so no twitter comments)

• Like (+1) 2

So, after telling Flynn he wouldn't need an attorney present, they use parts of the interview to get a warrant?

Doesn't that automatically bring into question any charges against Flynn?

• Like (+1) 3

39 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

BTW, I am not convinced Strzok is cooperating, but that take is interesting. 

I can see it, if he can offer up bigger fish. He's absolutely screwed otherwise.

.... Well what do you know? 

(PPP ahead of the curve again by over two years)

In a key finding of the Mueller report, Ukrainian businessman Konstantin Kilimnik, who worked for Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, is tied to Russian intelligence.

But hundreds of pages of government documents — which Mueller possessed since 2018 — describe Kilimnik as a “sensitive” intelligence source for the U.S. State Department who informed on Ukrainian and Russian matters.

Why special counsel Robert Mueller’s team omitted that part of the Kilimnik narrative from their report and related court filings is not known. But the revelation of it comes as the accuracy of Mueller’s Russia conclusions face increased scrutiny.

The incomplete portrayal of Kilimnik is so important to Mueller’s overall narrative that it is raised in the opening of his report. “The FBI assesses” Kilimnik “to have ties to Russian intelligence,” Mueller’s team wrote on page 6, putting a sinister light on every contact Kilimnik had with Manafort, the former Trump campaign chairman.

What it doesn’t state is that Kilimnik was a “sensitive” intelligence source for State going back to at least 2013 while he was still working for Manafort, according to FBI and State Department memos I reviewed.

Kilimnik was not just any run-of-the-mill source, either.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

In a key finding of the Mueller report, Ukrainian businessman Konstantin Kilimnik, who worked for Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, is tied to Russian intelligence.

But hundreds of pages of government documents — which Mueller possessed since 2018 — describe Kilimnik as a “sensitive” intelligence source for the U.S. State Department who informed on Ukrainian and Russian matters.

Why special counsel Robert Mueller’s team omitted that part of the Kilimnik narrative from their report and related court filings is not known. But the revelation of it comes as the accuracy of Mueller’s Russia conclusions face increased scrutiny.

The incomplete portrayal of Kilimnik is so important to Mueller’s overall narrative that it is raised in the opening of his report. “The FBI assesses” Kilimnik “to have ties to Russian intelligence,” Mueller’s team wrote on page 6, putting a sinister light on every contact Kilimnik had with Manafort, the former Trump campaign chairman.

What it doesn’t state is that Kilimnik was a “sensitive” intelligence source for State going back to at least 2013 while he was still working for Manafort, according to FBI and State Department memos I reviewed.

So now comes a couple questions: 

How soon in the investigation did Mueller know this? 

If Kilminik was a US asset, was he also involved in the Trump setup? Under whose direction?

Great Eating popcorn gifs on PandaGif | Best Eating ...

• Like (+1) 4

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

While it's not DECLAS, I'm happy to see things still chugging along with the less redacted Flynn 302 and this reveal.

And 1 business day left to go this week!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Cinga said:

So now comes a couple questions: 

How soon in the investigation did Mueller know this? 

Since at least mid 2018 if not immediately. He had access to all the files (and his office had possession of State's files on him). 

3 minutes ago, Cinga said:

If Kilminik was a US asset, was he also involved in the Trump setup? Under whose direction?

This is murkier but there are two main suspects. Remember that State Department = CIA. They go and work hand-in-hand, so that brings Brennan to the top of the list. Along with Victoria Nuland who likely ran point/was his handler. She got the dossier and played a role in getting both to the WH and the press. She also was a major player in the Ukrainian revolution/coup pre-invasion on behalf of Brennan's CIA. Oh, and she's married to this guy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Kagan a die hard never-Trumper/neocon. 

https://www.brookings.edu/news-releases/victoria-nuland-former-u-s-assistant-secretary-of-state-joins-brookings/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Flynn's 302s unsealed: 

https://www.scribd.com/document/412589985/Flynn-Doc-85

... Yeah, this is gonna get ugly.

Interesting to me that Flynn is said to have been surprised by the late-December expulsion of the 35 Russians by Obama. He apparently said he could understand expelling one, but 35?

I keep coming back to this incident as it really bothered me.  It seemed to me that Obama played very fast, and very loose with national security dumping this sort of incident on the incoming admin, and it gets worse with each revelation. It's like he gave Trump bad directions to the International Diplomacy party, but to make doubly sure the admin got screwed over, he cut the brake lines to the presidential limo just to be sure they started off by driving off a cliff. Unreal. 

• Like (+1) 5

8 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Interesting to me that Flynn is said to have been surprised by the late-December expulsion of the 35 Russians by Obama. He apparently said he could understand expelling one, but 35?

I keep coming back to this incident as it really bothered me.  It seemed to me that Obama played very fast, and very loose with national security dumping this sort of incident on the incoming admin, and it gets worse with each revelation. It's like he gave Trump bad directions to the International Diplomacy party, but to make doubly sure the admin got screwed over, he cut the brake lines to the presidential limo just to be sure they started off by driving off a cliff. Unreal. 

It was always a coup. 

And it all goes back to this: https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

Remember, it was not JUST Trump's campaign on which they were spying. They also spied on Cruz's campaign, Sanders, and likely all the rest (those two are confirmed though). They had been doing this for all 8 years (speculation, but a likely conclusion), and the NSA caught them with their hands in the pickle jar in the spring of 2016. Every move made April '16 on was done to try to prevent the information in that document from coming to light because it contains the biggest political scandal in modern US political history -- criminal in scope.

... Or at least it was the biggest scandal in modern US political history before they tried, and failed, to remedy the problem with an attempted coup. As the old saying goes, it's not the crime that gets you caught, it's the cover-up.  

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

:lol: The Resistance Hero makes a complete ass of himself: 

The spin in this thread is dizzying. He completely ignores that Kilimnik was never a Russian spy and that Weissman omitted that material/exculpatory fact in order to paint him as being a Russian spook -- on the basis that Seth thinks Trump wants Kilimnik dead. 

TDS is a degenerative condition. And con artists like Seth Abramson (who's been wrong at every turn on this story for THREE YEARS) just can't let go. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The spin in this thread is dizzying. He completely ignores that Kilimnik was never a Russian spy and that Weissman omitted that material/exculpatory fact in order to paint him as being a Russian spook -- on the basis that Seth thinks Trump wants Kilimnik dead. 

TDS is a degenerative condition. And con artists like Seth Abramson (who's been wrong at every turn on this story for THREE YEARS) just can't let go. 

He didn't finish his first sentence. It should read, "It appears the Trump administration has already started leaking classified intel to conservative media, which is a crime. Only our side is allowed to leak classified information to friendly media."

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, KRC said:

He didn't finish his first sentence. It should read, "It appears the Trump administration has already started leaking classified intel to conservative media, which is a crime. Only our side is allowed to leak classified information to friendly media."

Truth.

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So the guy who was a Russian agent worked for State?  But there was no domestic spying on the Trump campaign, and Trump is leaking info on State's intel asset so the Russians will kill him to protect Trump's involvement with Russia...which was actually State?

That's so byzantine, even the Byzantines would have looked at Abramson and said "Dude, you have issues..."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...