Jennifer Aniston

Robert De Niro

Tiger Woods

David Letterman

Any of the Palins

Harrison Ford

Why???

Why???

That and Letterman went away a couple years ago. It's a shame what has become of late night tv. I'll admit to only seeing random clips here and there, but it's completely changed.

Why???

I'll take a stab at it:

Springsteen jumped the shark a while ago, spends half of his "concerts" whining about politics.

Has anyone from the Eagles put on a good show in the last ten years?

De Niro is old as hell and is in a lot of cringy, ****ty movies now. Also an anti-vaxxer.

Tiger should probably hang it up, he's never going to be Tiger again.

Letterman pulled a Clinton with his interns and nobody cared because he's funny (haha yea ok) and liberal.

I'll take a stab at it:

Springsteen jumped the shark a while ago, spends half of his "concerts" whining about politics.

Has anyone from the Eagles put on a good show in the last ten years?

De Niro is old as hell and is in a lot of cringy, ****ty movies now. Also an anti-vaxxer.

Tiger should probably hang it up, he's never going to be Tiger again.

Letterman pulled a Clinton with his interns and nobody cared because he's funny (haha yea ok) and liberal.

Don't even look at me at the next 518 Luncheon.

That and Letterman went away a couple years ago. It's a shame what has become of late night tv. I'll admit to only seeing random clips here and there, but it's completely changed.

Late night TV died the day(night) Johnny Carson retired.

Don't even look at me at the next 518 Luncheon.

Common, man. Henley went on record as saying that Glenn Frey basically was the Eagles. Vaccines don't cause autism. The last good movie that De Niro was in was Silver Linings Playbook, and that was in a supporting role.

Practically every single celebrity that late boomers/Gen Xers adore is irrelevant now.