shrader

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Someone got an Oscar nomination for a movie called 'Bridesmaids'? :blink:

You don't exactly have to be Laurence Olivier to get an Oscar nomination anymore, huh?

Nope.

Look at Meryl Streep, she continues to get nominated for below average performances. So it's not that difficult.

Jamie Foxx, Cuba Gooding Jr., Sandra Bullock, George Clooney & Julia Roberts have all won Oscars. It can't be that difficult.

Nope.

Look at Meryl Streep, she continues to get nominated for below average performances. So it's not that difficult.

Jamie Foxx, Cuba Gooding Jr., Sandra Bullock, George Clooney & Julia Roberts have all won Oscars. It can't be that difficult.

Nowadays, the Oscar generally goes to someone who, in their role: cried, was disabled, or was gay. I think that covers about 3/4 of the Best Actor awards of the past 30 years.

Nowadays, the Oscar generally goes to someone who, in their role: cried, was disabled, or was gay. I think that covers about 3/4 of the Best Actor awards of the past 30 years.

Still one of the best commentaries on the business today: (relevant section starts 1:03 in)

Edited by Deranged Rhino

did anyone mention Anthony Wieners wiener?

that thing needs to go away and hopefully will for at least 2-3 years as he deserves.

I will never see any of his movies, but what's his deal with including his name in every title?

Tyler Perry's response to this message says Tyler Perry likes him some Tyler Perry. So much so Tyler Perry is a woman in his movies.

this message brought to you by Tyler Perry and Madea

Edited by Boyst62

did anyone mention Anthony Wieners wiener?

that thing needs to go away and hopefully will for at least 2-3 years as he deserves.

Tyler Perry's response to this message says Tyler Perry likes him some Tyler Perry. So much so Tyler Perry is a woman in his movies.

this message brought to you by Tyler Perry and Madea

His movies are the ones where a big black guy always dresses up like his grandmother, right? Man, that must be hilarious the 20th time.

His movies are the ones where a big black guy always dresses up like his grandmother, right? Man, that must be hilarious the 20th time.

the big black guy is tyler perry.

he plays most of the characters in his movies.

I saw one of his movies, something like Madea Saves Christmas, cause I was dating a black girl at the time. So many plot holes and you knew how it was going to end in the first 10 minutes.

I saw one of his movies, something like Madea Saves Christmas, cause I was dating a black girl at the time. So many plot holes and you knew how it was going to end in the first 10 minutes.

Did you pick it or did she? :lol:

I'm guessing...Madea saves Christmas?

I remember her. Hahaha. Oh my. That's a fun story