Are you still here? Famous people who need to go away

shrader

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm putting in a vote for Piers Morgan. Does America hate him as much as we do?

I forget, are you across the pond? If so we already ran him off. Your problem again.

Extremely doubtful.

She got an Oscar nomination for "Bridesmaids", I don't think anyone can make her go away except herself.

Maybe winning an Oscar could. Worked for Roberto Benigni and Cuba Gooding Jr.

Maybe winning an Oscar could. Worked for Roberto Benigni and Cuba Gooding Jr.

This makes me wish Mark Wahlberg would win an Oscar. Unfortunately, I have a better shot at one than he does.

This makes me wish Mark Wahlberg would win an Oscar. Unfortunately, I have a better shot at one than he does.

Hey if Al Gore can win an Oscar, Hiliary Clinton can win a Grammy, Barack Obama a Nobel Prize, and Donald Trump the Presidency, it's not such a far fetched idea for you to win an Oscar or the World Series of Poker

Extremely doubtful.

She got an Oscar nomination for "Bridesmaids", I don't think anyone can make her go away except herself.

Someone got an Oscar nomination for a movie called 'Bridesmaids'? :blink:

You don't exactly have to be Laurence Olivier to get an Oscar nomination anymore, huh?

I think he's got an outside shot at an Academy award this year. He's doing some smaller budget stuff with up and coming directors which is getting some buzz. Don't be surprised if you start hearing his name mentioned around early 2018 when "Dude, I'm from Boston!!!" gets released. Can't wait to see his performance as Sully McEveryman the heart and soul of Dorchester.

Hey if Al Gore can win an Oscar, Hiliary Clinton can win a Grammy, Barack Obama a Nobel Prize, and Donald Trump the Presidency, it's not such a far fetched idea for you to win an Oscar or the World Series of Poker

Wait, this actually happened?

I think he's got an outside shot at an Academy award this year. He's doing some smaller budget stuff with up and coming directors which is getting some buzz. Don't be surprised if you start hearing his name mentioned around early 2018 when "Dude, I'm from Boston!!!" gets released. Can't wait to see his performance as Sully McEveryman the heart and soul of Dorchester.

:lol:

:w00t: Haha!!! What did Gordon do to offend you? I know he's done a concert tour in the last couple years, but for whatever reason this one gave me a case of "el-oh-els!"

Thank you. I was going to ask the same thing. Gordon's Canadian ... how could he possibly offend anybody? I think I've read exactly one article about him in the media in the last five years although I've seen a handful of announcements of concert dates in/around Western NY during that time. Hardly the stuff to say he "needs to go away"!

Thank you. I was going to ask the same thing. Gordon's Canadian ... how could he possibly offend anybody? I think I've read exactly one article about him in the media in the last five years although I've seen a handful of announcements of concert dates in/around Western NY during that time. Hardly the stuff to say he "needs to go away"!

You haven't been introduced to 4mer yet, have you? The bold portion answered your own question.

Ted 3. "Dude, I'm from Boston" is just the working title.

Edit: Holy ****, I just made that up...but googling it, it turns out Ted 3 is slated for a 2018 release. Reality has overtaken my sense of the surreal.

Edited by DC Tom