Karlos Williams' son battling rare illness;family in need

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At this point I'm sure all he thinks about are his sick son and his own blown chances. And I'm sure we all made the same connection in our head. Not sure piling on does anyone any good though.

I won't pile on, just hope he uses this as motivation to see all of his potential utilized. For all concerned.

At this point I'm sure all he thinks about are his sick son and his own blown chances. And I'm sure we all made the same connection in our head. Not sure piling on does anyone any good though.

You have had some very well written posts this past month or so, this is another example.

Thanks

I won't pile on, just hope he uses this as motivation to see all of his potential utilized. For all concerned.

Absolutely. If he's willing to put in the work to get it right for his family I would be more than happy to welcome him back to the Bills.

Praying for the Lil guy. Such a shame Karlos let his bad habits get the best of him and isn't in the league anymore to provide top notch care for his beautiful daughter. Going to search and donate a few bucks.

You wonder if this might light a fire under him for another comeback.

Without going into details, I can attest that these kind of challenges can change the world for some people. Miracles are real.

Exactly. Karlos could have had access to everything his family ever needed. Instead, his selfish actions led to the loss of millions of dollars.

A man with his talent, athleticism, and the opportunity he was given shouldn't be in this position.

I sincerely hope Kason gets better. My point is that his father's selfish actions are why he needs people to donate for his medical bills.

Yup. Terrible to see any child suffering from any serious disease, but this is why if you choose to bring a child into the world you no longer have the right to act like an immature idiot and piss away your opportunities.

Don Corleone: "Women and children can be careless, but not men."

A child is suffering and the only thing that comes to some people's minds is Karlos could pay for this if he had just put the pipe down. My God! How crass and compassionate is that? Why doesn't Pegs just cut a check? He is paying plenty of other people to not work. Why doesn't this country just take care of its citizens?

A child is suffering and the only thing that comes to some people's minds is Karlos could pay for this if he had just put the pipe down. My God! How crass and compassionate is that? Why doesn't Pegs just cut a check? He is paying plenty of other people to not work. Why doesn't this country just take care of its citizens?

My point exactly!