Would you, right now, trade TT for Deshaun Watson?

267 members have voted

1. 1. Would you?

I am so sure that Watson will not be an NFL starter. If he ends up being good I will give up on all my future QB opinions, that's how shocked I would be. His traits don't translate to the next level at all.

This is where I'm at too. I don't think Watson will be a quality NFL starter. That being said I'd still take him over TT. Just because I believe something doesn't mean it will be true and I'd rather roll the dice on a guy who might be good over a guy who won't be on the roster in 2 years.

Without totally avoiding the question, it depends. The Texans would be better off with Tyrod, the Jets would be better off with Watson. It depends where your team is. For the Bills I think that they are better off with Tyrod (I guess). He gives them the best chance to win now. If it is determined that this team is entering a rebuild they can cut ties and have 2 #1's in a great QB draft to get their guy.

With that being said we could certainly argue it either way.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Without hesitation. I think Tyrod is what he is at this point. He's a decent enough starter that will keep you competitive and consistently hovering around 8-8. Basically the worst possible spot to be in. Watson would cost less and if he sucks we'd get a higher pick or he could be good in which case we'd be set at QB. Seems like an easy decision to me.

Edited by Bangarang

how can Tyrod both suck and be worth the 12th overall pick at the same time?

THANK YOU. Bear in mind this is coming from the guy who started a thread telling everyone his "sources"were positive LeSean was gone this offseason. When it turned out to be a load of garbage, he disappeared from the board for a month and then came back saying plans changed based on the shocking firing of Doug Whaley because "only the top brass knew about it" even though scouts were telling people well in advance they were all gone.

There is a thread on the front page titled "Would You Trade Tyrod." Perhaps in an effort to avoid a myriad of duplicate threads, we could roll this into that thread? The premise is ridiculous and there is no need for a poll just because OP had an idea. Unless, that it, we want to see these gems of new threads:

Would you right now trade TT for Mahomes

Would you a little later trade TT for Kizer

Would you retroactively trade Mario for Skelton

Only because Watson might be better. I don't actually think he will make it though.

I know TT can't do it.

Stats are for losers!!!

" ooh, he protects the ball." Easy to do when you don't throw to the middle or anticipate a throw.... ever.

Hey, TT lovers, do you really think he gets us anywhere... ever?

We have two young talented unproven quarterbacks on the roster already, why do we need a third? We know Tyrod can protect the ball, can throw deep, and can pick up third downs with his legs. If you just want potential over proven average to above average (which is Tyrod) just start Cardale or the new rookie. I mean let's be real here it's actually possible Peterman could win the job??? He has a weak arm so they say but I'm sure Sammy would love a quarterback who hits him in stride on a slant and doesn't drop it by his feet. Watson is just as unproven as Cardale or peterman. Just my 2 cents