Would you, right now, trade TT for Deshaun Watson?

267 members have voted

1. 1. Would you?

Haven't watched the Giants much the past couple years? Eli has been pretty bad. They were 27th in PPG and 23rd in YPG. Their defense propelled them to the playoffs, offense held them back.

I have. I've watched the Bills too.

lol....

Guys like you are too funny.

You try your hardest to find a stat that makes Tyrod look really bad. And you can't. So you pick something like ranking quarterbacks by number of passing attempts. (as if that means anything)

On your chart, Tyrod Taylor is ranked higher than Tom fricken Brady dude. Your take is a complete joke. Mid 20's. :lol::lol::lol:

How about 30th in passing?

I don't understand the Tyrod hate. He takes care of the ball and can put points on the board. He is unconventional - doesn't help in some of the ways a QB usually does, and helps in other ways a QB usually doesn't. But he is a leader, a good guy, has a high compete level. I am hoping he can take a step forward this year and maybe we don't need a guy. I don't agree it is "proven" you can't win with him. Our defense couldn't stop Orchard Park High last year.

I have. I've watched the Bills too.

Clearly Eli is aging and fading. But in his prime he was one of the better qbs in the league. TT at his best will never be the qb that Eli was at his best. When comparing qbs in the present I would clearly prefer TT.

Tyrod Taylor is a very talented NFL QB and he's still very young and in his prime. He's a top ten QB in this league right now.

In a better offensive system (i.e. the one that Dennison learned in Denver) who knows how good he can be??

I think the Bills owe it to themselves to find out this year what they truly have in Tyrod Taylor. I say give give a fair shot to show what he can do this year and let the cards fall where they may.

In the meantime, the Bills have hedged their bet by drafting C. Jones and N. Peterman. I see nothing wrong with that.

...he is a middle of the pack QB because of his wheels.....4 years as an understudy and 2 years with "live ammo" and he has YET to show he can process/read the entire field in time allotted....."run or done" will forever translate into 7-9, 8-8. 7-9. etc......load the box, shut down the run and dare him to beat you with his wheels only because receivers (WR's & TE's) give up on their routes knowing he won't see them.....hate to see what the film rats come up with stat wise if they reviewed 16 games of last year as far as receiving corp "coasting"....how do you train one's brain to "speed up"?......lack of process speed and ZERO confidence killed EJ's career because he did not have "wheels dimension" as a bail out....