Gary Barnidge visited the Bills May 3rd

So, just curious if anyone has heard anything recent about Barnidge?

From a quick Google search it seems:

Barnidge officially visited the Bills

Early May, tweet that he will probably visit the Panthers and Jaguars, but I couldn't find anything saying that

he actually did visit either of those teams after his Kentucky Derby break.

Article saying Panthers were unlikely

Articles and radio interview where he said he has "heard" from a number of teams, interest from Denver,

but he has only talked to a couple of Broncos coaches that he knew, nothing official. Then Broncos head coach

then said he is happy with the TEs he has and also an article saying Denver wouldn't do more than a low-risk deal if they

did anything. But no official visit or anything.

Has he really only met with the Bills?

...allegedly had 12 visits lined up but took a break for Kentucky Derby....prolly waiting for the Belmont now....YAWN...............

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still believe he ends up in a Bills uni after mandatory mini camp. Clay's knee troubles are real and are always subject to costing him time on the field. GB would be an excellent #2 option to have for double TE sets and as a starter if Clay can't go.

Edited by H2o

I still believe he ends up in a Bills uni after mandatory mini camp. Clay's knee trpubles are real and are always subject to costing him time on the field. GB would be an excellent #2 option to have for dpuble TE sets and as a starter if Clay can't go.

I might like to think he will become a Bill ; )

I still believe he ends up in a Bills uni after mandatory mini camp. Clay's knee troubles are real and are always subject to costing him time on the field. GB would be an excellent #2 option to have for double TE sets and as a starter if Clay can't go.

The Bills offered Barnidge and he turned us down. It has nothing to do with Clay.

Where does it say he turned us down? I saw he came in for a visit, doesn't mean we offered anything. Maybe we didnt like something and decided not to offer at this current time.

I heard that he was really impressed. He liked the facilities and coaching staff quite a bit. He's also tight with Wood (obviously). The Bills are very much in play. The Jags are probably the favorite as he has a house there but the Bills aren't far behind. As far as I know nothing has changed since then.

Are the Bills waiting to sign Gary or a possible Safety till after June 1st? Don't they add several million to the cap post 6/1?

I believe they get an additional $2 million or so from the Aaron Williams release