Question about Russ and his dual team president role...

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fire him for what, stupidity that happened a decade ago, or the the conspiracies that you whiners have invented since he moved on from being an unwilling GM?

The dude makes money for Mr. Pegula. That's what his job is. That's a job he is very good at. The fact that you're butthurt, and refuse to listen to anything other than idiotic conspiracies does not make him bad at his job.

You called people whiners for wanting Whaley gone. You look foolish today for that. You never learn.

You called people whiners for wanting Whaley gone. You look foolish today for that. You never learn.

Yeah, you go with that spanky. I mean, it only took about 3 years after I called you crybabies out for not having anything resembling a coherent reason for wanting him gone before he was gone...

Rex Ryan and Rob Ryan also worked in NFL circles for 20 years!!! You cannot seriously tell me that EXPERIENCE alone is the end all be all. It is RESULTS that matter, and Russ Brandon has FAILED MISERABLY as this post trying to defend Brandon.

^This^

Fire him for what, stupidity that happened a decade ago, or the the conspiracies that you whiners have invented since he moved on from being an unwilling GM?

The dude makes money for Mr. Pegula. That's what his job is. That's a job he is very good at. The fact that you're butthurt, and refuse to listen to anything other than idiotic conspiracies does not make him bad at his job.

Some of us have had pretty good sources that have told us that RB has had his hand in this debacle for the past 15 years. Now you don't have to believe it, but you don't have to insult us either. I am pretty confident that my source is right & your the one that is in denial & is wrong.

Russ Brandon will be involved in GM search...checkmate.

Yet he will be part of hiring new GM...per Terry Pegula

Not part of hiring but be there to answer questions. Pegula hasn't been in the hiring phase of a GM, Brandon has. Pegula is making this decision because he doesn't want to spend tons of money again by having to fire someone early. Brandon has no final say like people keep thinking.

Saying this just shows you don't know what Russ Brandon does. I care, because it brings a lot of recognition and revenue to the city.

Your funny- how does me not caring equate to not knowing what RB does- C'mon- ive owned seasons forever and sorry, but I want a championship not the bottom feed first round of college hoops or the frozen four. Im glad it helps our revenue but to many of us we want winning teams.

Russ's job is Marketing and PR....Why would he be involved in drafting players.

Wasn't Brandon the guy who after last seasons draft. Immediately worked on signing UDFA's with baby Gronk being the first target and signing.

Was he helping Whaley? who knows but he was involved. No Link it was discussed in this forum if I remember correctly