Tyrod will not be handed starting Job

MAJBobby

He's not getting cut.

And if you believe that McDermott is going to let a contract dictate who steps on the field, I think you are very mistaken

I didnt say any contracted player. I said Tyrod. Mcdermott has allowed Tyrod or requested Tyrod to recieve the contrqct he was just awarded. If you think Tyrod isnt going to start just short of an EJ Manuel showing you are mistaken. On the contrary I believe any other player regardless of pay that wasnt signed by Mcdermott is a different story.

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt say any contracted player. I said Tyrod. Mcdermott has allowed Tyrod or requested Tyrod to recieve the contrqct he was just awarded. If you think Tyrod isnt going to start just short of an EJ Manuel showing you are mistaken. On the contrary I believe any other player regardless of pay that wasnt signed by Mcdermott is a different story.

McDermott will start whoever gives the team the best chance to win, regardless of contract.

And that includes the QB position.

it's coach speak. McCoy isnt the starter yet either.

Yeah, what's he supposed to say?

Prerhaps. Or Cardale. One of them will go more than likely unless new rookie really stinks it up.

If Cardale loses out, would he make it to the practice squad?

McDermott says something, I'd be inclined to believe it.

I can't recall ever saying the same about our last two coaches.

He hasn't even called a game yet and the difference is already stunning.

McDermott will start whoever gives the team the best chance to win, regardless of contract.

And that includes the QB position.

Thats your belief, its not mine nor will it be. Mcdermott was directly involved with Tyrods retention, just short of a catastrophe Tyrod will be tossing the pigskin all year.

Thats your belief, its not mine nor will it be. Mcdermott was directly involved with Tyrods retention, just short of a catastrophe Tyrod will be tossing the pigskin all year.

Says you. What I do know is McDermott signed and Drafted QB that are POLAR opposite of Taylor n

He hasn't even called a game yet and the difference is already stunning.

doesn't make much sense does it. If people like someone, it doesn't matter that he really hasn't done anything yet.

Jay Skurski (@JaySkurski)

4/29/17, 2:47 PM

Sean McDermott says every quarterback on the roster will compete for the starting job -- it won't be handed to Tyrod Taylor. #Bills

but it will be left in his locker for him to take.