Tyrod will not be handed starting Job

MAJBobby

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jay Skurski (@JaySkurski)

4/29/17, 2:47 PM

Sean McDermott says every quarterback on the roster will compete for the starting job -- it won't be handed to Tyrod Taylor. #Bills

if he doesn't win we are in big trouble and I don't like TT, (what is another word for tanking, is Whaley gone yet ?)

Interesting...

I wonder if it'll be a wide open competition like in Rex's first year where they rotate reps with the 1's between all the QBs?

Or if Tyrod will start with the 1's until/unless someone steals it away from him...

Edited by BillsFan4

That was pretty much a given after Tyrod agreed to the contract restructuring, but they couldn't say it in public until now because it would have tipped their hand in the draft and free agency.

Interesting...

I wonder if it'll be a wide open competition like in Rex's first year where they rotate reps with the 1's between all the QBs?

Or if Tyrod will start with the 1's until/unless someone steals it away from him...

I think it's Tyrod's job until someone outperforms him.

Jay Skurski (@JaySkurski)

4/29/17, 2:47 PM

Sean McDermott says every quarterback on the roster will compete for the starting job -- it won't be handed to Tyrod Taylor. #Bills

I believe this as much as I believe Whaley has full GM duties. They arent paying 14.5 mil in cashnor taking a 9 mil cap hit to sit on the bench or cut.

I believe this as much as I believe Whaley has full GM duties. They arent paying 14.5 mil in cashnor taking a 9 mil cap hit to sit on the bench or cut.

He's not getting cut.

And if you believe that McDermott is going to let a contract dictate who steps on the field, I think you are very mistaken