RD 1, Pick 27: Tre'Davious White (CB) - LSU

SDS

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why the Bills will always suck. Recycle players; they let players go and draft replacements. So sad.

right, we should keep all our players so we never have to worry about replacing anyone. You make no sense.

but these are the types of moves that are going to finally help us turn the corner.

:blink: Letting a CB go over $2 million and wasting a draft spot on his replacement? This is not a position or a player that will help us win one more game :huh:

Yep I called it too. Valevictorian with GPA of 4.6. tpugs wasn't kidding about character. Now, is lattimore going to be better than white, the 3rd Rd pick and the 1st next year? Doubtful.

I don't like the White pick but this is sound logic

White is a good football player, I mentioned wanting him awhile back. I'm an LSU guy, he is a leader, wore 18. Yada yada.

Bottom line - he may not be as fast as Gilmore but his compete level is consistent and you won't ever see him quit on a play to yell at a teammate.

I was concerned with the trade back, White may have lasted until the 2nd round but a bunch of corners have already gone. For my money he is way better than guys like Adoree and Conley.

Find out soon enough, catch yahs tomorrow.

"He's kind of soft, but he can cover. He's not really what our team looks for because we play so much sub packages and he would have to be a better tackler to be on the field that much. He's a fit for what some teams do though. Like I said, he can cover." -- Regional scout with NFC team

Soft? I guess we needed to replace Gilmore. Might as well get someone similar to him.

Treading water. Bills 2017.

Not sure how you specify 2017. They've been treading water forever.

There's a high school CB out there right now who the Bills will draft in the first round in 5 years after White bolts via FA.

Don't dislike the player, it's just the same thing the Bills have done since....forever. Even if he pans out like Gilmore, or Clements, or Winfield it might not end up helping them long term.

The only first round CB they kept after his rookie contract was the worst of the bunch, Leodis.

The cycle continues.

Keep drafting CB's. It clearly works. :wallbash:

Can he tackle? I know S Gilmore broke his forearm but teams would run at his side all day, So this could potentially be an upgrade.

Or rinse and repeat.