Official schedule released

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you need to know about the Bills 2017 schedule
The Buffalo Bills 2017 schedule, presented by Ellicott Hotels the official hotel partner of the Buffalo Bills, has been released. Here’s a breakdown of everything you need to know.

Watch: Buffalo Bills 2017 Schedule (4:20)
Take a look at a highlight reel of the Buffalo Bills 2017 Schedule.

I don't know what's scarier, that schedule, or that it appears the Bills "brain" trust thinks they are making the playoffs.

So to be clear...you'd feel better if the Bills "brain" trust went into the season believing they are NOT making the playoffs?

If you genuinely are smarter than the "brain" trust and KNOW they're not making the playoffs, tell me...WITHF are you doing at this website?

Week 3 Watkins foot re-injured.

Week 7 Dareus busted for pot use. Gets 10 game suspension.

Week 8 McCoy rips hamstring.

Week 11 Tyrod Benched for Cardale Jones.

Taylor is the least of this teams problems. Yates is the backup, not Jones.

So to be clear...you'd feel better if the Bills "brain" trust went into the season believing they are NOT making the playoffs?

If you genuinely are smarter than the "brain" trust and KNOW they're not making the playoffs, tell me...WITHF are you doing at this website?

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that this is not a playoff team. I await the Vegas over and under numbers. Thinking the line will be between 6 and 7 wins.

To be clear, yes I would feel better if my team's management had basic roster evaluation abilities with regard to how it stacked up to the rest of the NFL.

Edited by jeffismagic

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that this is not a playoff team. I await the Vegas over and under numbers. Thinking the line will be between 6 and 7 wins.

To be clear, yes I would feel better if my team's management had basic roster evaluation abilities with regard to how it stacked up to the rest of the NFL.

Then why weigh on this? If fact, why are you even here? So far as I can tell, you're here to either make others miserable, or you're plotting a self-important return in eight months to an obscure website dedicated to people who play a game so you can jump out of a cake and yell "I told you so!"

Neither of those sound very appealing, but, y'know...carry on.

Edited by LABillzFan

WEEK 1 JETS 1-0

WEEK 2 @ CAROLINA 1-1

WEEK 3 DENVER 1-2

WEEK 4 @ ATLANTA 1-3

WEEK 5 @ CINCINNATI 1-4

WWEK 6 BYE AT LEAST THEY WILL NOT LOOSE

WEEK 7 TAMPA 2-4

WEEK 8 LAS VEGAS 2-5

WEEK 9 @ JETS 2-6

WEEK 10 NEW ORLEANS 3-6

WEEK 11 @ LA CHARGERS 3-7

WEEK 12 @ KANAS CITY 3-8

WEEK 13 NEW ENGLAND 3-9

WEEK 14 INDIANAPOLIS 4-9

WEEK 15 MIAMI 5-9

WEEK 16 @ NEW ENGLAND 5-10

WEEK 17 @MIAMI 5-11

BILLS START WINNING AT END OF THE SEASON TO RUIN THERE CHANCES AT TAKING FRANCHISE QB. EPIC FAIL!!!!!

The first step is admitting it.

Then why weigh on this? If fact, why are you even here? So far as I can tell, you're here to either make others miserable, or you're plotting a self-important return in eight months to an obscure website dedicated to people who play a game so you can jump out of a cake and yell "I told you so!"

Neither of those sound very appealing, but, y'know...carry on.

Wow, angry and defensive. That really says more about you than me. Maybe I am stuck being a Buffalo fan whether I want to be or not?

And to be clear, I am not even doom and gloom. If this team had two great drafts we could be competitive again. I will hold out minor hope that the Pegulas will finally wake up and start running this team like other winning organizations. The draft is my favorite time of year and I will be around to see if we can pull a good one off.

Strange schedule. All Dolphins and Patriots in Dec. Wonder how many byes there are before our games, especially vs.pats

Usually, if you're going to beat the Pats, it's early in the season. Every year they seem to go into the playoffs on a long winning streak, with 7 in a row last season.

WEEK 1 JETS 1-0

WEEK 2 @ CAROLINA 1-1

WEEK 3 DENVER 1-2

WEEK 4 @ ATLANTA 1-3

WEEK 5 @ CINCINNATI 1-4

WEEK 7 TAMPA 2-4

WEEK 8 LAS VEGAS 2-5

WEEK 9 @ JETS 2-6

WEEK 10 NEW ORLEANS 3-6

WEEK 12 @ KANAS CITY 3-8

WEEK 13 NEW ENGLAND 3-9

WEEK 14 INDIANAPOLIS 4-9

WEEK 15 MIAMI 5-9

WEEK 17 @MIAMI 5-11

BILLS START WINNING AT END OF THE SEASON TO RUIN THERE CHANCES AT TAKING FRANCHISE QB. EPIC FAIL!!!!!

You lost me when you said "loose".

@JaySkurski

[bN] Blitz: Coach Sean McDermott didn't want to look ahead, so I'll do it for him. My 2017 prediction for the #Bills

https://t.co/BKHXL2mpeM

Week 17: Sunday, Dec. 31, at Miami, 1 p.m.

New Year's Eve on South Beach? That doesn't sound too bad. Based on the projected record to this point, the Bills won't have anything to play for here. The three-game losing streak to the Chargers, Chiefs and Patriots sunk things. Now, who's ready for another offseason of "should we bring Tyrod Taylor back?" Hooray!

Final record: 7-9.

:wallbash:

WEEK 1 JETS 1-0

WEEK 2 @ CAROLINA 1-1

WEEK 3 DENVER 1-2

WEEK 4 @ ATLANTA 1-3

WEEK 5 @ CINCINNATI 1-4

WEEK 7 TAMPA 2-4

WEEK 8 LAS VEGAS 2-5

WEEK 9 @ JETS 2-6

WEEK 10 NEW ORLEANS 3-6

WEEK 12 @ KANAS CITY 3-8

WEEK 13 NEW ENGLAND 3-9

WEEK 14 INDIANAPOLIS 4-9

WEEK 15 MIAMI 5-9

WEEK 17 @MIAMI 5-11

maybe they will be loose for the bye?

another nostradamus making his nancy prediction...

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

It's the ridiculous BBMB negative Nancies permeating this board.

My god such losers.

There were always a few here but BBMB was jammed with them.

And now they are taking over.

Schedule related - meh...looks interesting.

Happy about no Monday night game.

Love all the 1pm starts.

Denver home game is circled on my calendar to attend.

Love the division games to close the season.

Wow, angry and defensive. That really says more about you than me. Maybe I am stuck being a Buffalo fan whether I want to be or not?

And to be clear, I am not even doom and gloom. If this team had two great drafts we could be competitive again. I will hold out minor hope that the Pegulas will finally wake up and start running this team like other winning organizations. The draft is my favorite time of year and I will be around to see if we can pull a good one off.

If you read my post and took away "angry and defensive," perhaps you should take a break from your pessimistic predictions for a failed "brain" trust and focus on reading comprehension.

Tell me...when you say the Pegulas need to start running the team like winning organizations, what specifically are you referring to? What should they be doing that they're not doing? What are the winning organizations doing that the Bills aren't doing?

Build us a champion. Tell us how.

If you read my post and took away "angry and defensive," perhaps you should take a break from your pessimistic predictions for a failed "brain" trust and focus on reading comprehension.

Tell me...when you say the Pegulas need to start running the team like winning organizations, what specifically are you referring to? What should they be doing that they're not doing? What are the winning organizations doing that the Bills aren't doing?

First thing is to bring back the BBMB

I would be happy to post a plan. I have shared in appropriate threads my opinion for making the team better, which we all want.

So as to not hijack this thread but to answer your question I am an advocate for hiring a strong GM with a football vision. That vision is more than one year, it spans many years. That GM not only makes the final call in the draft room (something the Pegulas refuse to allow Whaley to do) but hires a coach of his choosing. This is the basic power structure of teams that win Superbowls such as the Steelers, Ravens, Seahawks, and Patriots. The last two examples have visionary coaches hiring the GM but the point is the same, Unity of Command.

The Bills have suffered greatly by people making decisions on short time horizons, chaotic chains of command, and lack of overall long term vision.