Reuben Foster Failed Drug Test at Combine

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna drop to possible 2nd rd....

Bet he pissed clear at the Combine, which usually constitute to pee again hence diluted.

I bet that's what the argument was with the medical staff at the combine.

That's what the article said. He says he had the flu and was trying to drink fluids cause he was sick and lost a lot of weight...

I-have-such-doubts.gif

That's what the article said. He says he had the flu and was trying to drink fluids cause he was sick and lost a lot of weight...

I-have-such-doubts.gif

Or, maybe the pee belonged to a friend? :)

Warren Sapp thinks he's stupid!

Second round? Maybe.....remember, the best ability is availablity. I hope Marcel has learned that.

what did he test for?

Buckets of water, it seems.

I-have-such-doubts.gif

Of the stories he could run with it's at least not crazy to string together sick so I drank water and got upset when it popped me as positive.

Not great but could be possible maybe and is better than "gets high regardless of testing and flies off the deep end over his own stupidity"

Edited by NoSaint

he was sick, his sample was diluted. he needed to hydrate to compete.

I ran out of gas! I got a flat tire! I didn’t have change for cab fare! I lost my tux at the cleaners! I locked my keys in the car! An old friend came in from out of town! Someone stole my car! There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN’T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!

I have a little experience with this , it turns out if you drink to much water the test comes back neutral. It proves nothing but most assume you are covering up something . When I hire someone and H.R tells me someone saturated their drug test and ask me what I want to do ? I of course say hire them what do I care If they are smoking weed. fyi It happens a lot , way more then you would think

I have a little experience with this , it turns out if you drink to much water the test comes back neutral. It proves nothing but most assume you are covering up something . When I hire someone and H.R tells me someone saturated their drug test and ask me what I want to do ? I of course say hire them what do I care If they are smoking weed. fyi It happens a lot , way more then you would think

I have too much experience with this, both from a hiring standpoint and a substance abuse standpoint. If I'm hiring a commercial lender, I might have them take the test again in short order. It is required for employment. If I'm testing at the combine where the CBA dictates the standards and millions are involved, I follow the CBA which says diluted results (like a missed test) constitute a failed test. There are a million tricks people go to when they need to beat a test, and you have to cover all the bases to do the job right.

I have too much experience with this, both from a hiring standpoint and a substance abuse standpoint. If I'm hiring a commercial lender, I might have them take the test again in short order. It is required for employment. If I'm testing at the combine where the CBA dictates the standards and millions are involved, I follow the CBA which says diluted results (like a missed test) constitute a failed test. There are a million tricks people go to when they need to beat a test, and you have to cover all the bases to do the job right.

yeah we sell wine so not such a big deal . oh and these are kids

yeah we sell wine so not such a big deal . oh and these are kids

Kids? Selling wine? Like a lemonade stand? :)

I'm with you there, who cares? But you have to enforce rules. I hope the weed trend continues for a variety of reasons. A recent trip to Denver impressed me. They seem to be managing the whole thing well, and it's better for everyone if they can eliminate the sketchy aspects while generating huge sin tax revenue.