Prospect Watch: Mitch Trubisky QB, UNC

...absolutely DEAD ON.....he signs the checks.....and his interest in HIS TEAM should not be misconstrued that he is the next Jerry Jones or Boy Danny Snyder.....the beotchfest about Ralph in the 80's was that he was NOT involved as an absentee owner in Detroit only interested in counting his money........

Hard for folks to adjust perhaps after such and ingrained sense of regular behaviour from Mr Wilson. New and different, can be a bit scary.

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great point . Why wouldn't we want an owner who is involved.

Because that's generally the opposite of successful franchises?

@greggabe

It's my understanding that Buffalo was trying to keep QB workouts under the radar until North Carolina coached tweeted out pic from Sunday

Apparently Greg Gabriel unaware the Bills RTd the photo

Once tweeted what's the difference if buff shares too?

Because that's generally the opposite of successful franchises?

Once tweeted what's the difference if buff shares too?

a good manager knows very well how his employees function as one of the first steps to success In my opinion.

When the knowledge is consumed, the trust is given, foundations in place. Then Pegulas can back away and let the machine run on auto.

Not yet. Not by any means.

exactly.... own and stroke checks...but otherwise get out of the way.

Yeah, there is some question whether the Pegula's were even football fans before they bought the team.

There was initially this story about how they lived in Orchard Park during the SB years.........but then it came out that they had never been to a game at the Ralph until they OWNED the team? :doh:

We love them for keeping the team in town but to say their ownership is off to a shaky, seemingly meddlesome start...........is an understatement.

Even McDermott seemed to be an owners pick more than the choice of the head of the football department.

Well, now that Yates is signed, many are assuming qb at #10 is off the table. Don't know what to make of it, but depressing if true.

I wouldn't read much into that considering two years ago we had a three way QB competition and ended up cutting Cassel. I don't thing signing Yates matters at all when it comes to potentially drafting a QB (nor should it).

We have a QB that no one else really wanted. Let's see how far that gets us.

Well last year it got us in the top 3rd of the league in scoring with a QB that rated higher than Big Ben, rivers, Carr and Wilson to name a few. Not bad for a second year starter who had weak WR's, a fired OC mid-season, a disorganized head coach and one of the worst kickers in the league backing him up.

This is why we are going defense all the way in this draft. Our QB is the right fit for Dennison and we need to focus on getting a killer D.

Well last year it got us in the top 3rd of the league in scoring with a QB that rated higher than Big Ben, rivers, Carr and Wilson to name a few. Not bad for a second year starter who had weak WR's, a fired OC mid-season, a disorganized head coach and one of the worst kickers in the league backing him up.

This is why we are going defense all the way in this draft. Our QB is the right fit for Dennison and we need to focus on getting a killer D.

Tyrod is responsible for all the points on the board? So Rex's defense if you just take points was middle of the pack.

In no universe should Tyrod be mentioned with QB's like Carr and Roethlisberger.

He means Watson I have read the piece on NFL.com.

You know those numbers are exactly where I expected them to be. When Alpha and others were trying to tell us teams liked Kizer the best I continued to say that was nonsense. I know Mayock has Kizer as his #1 but that is pure crazy talk. I can absolutely see why someone might prefer Trubisky, personally I like Watson better, they are both first round Quarterbacks. It also doesn't surprise me to see a couple of teams going for the wildcard that is Mahomes. He has the highest ceiling possibly.... but there is a hell of a lot of work to get him there.

Kizer has got too many things wrong with him. They were saying his footwork on his drop backs were not even right at the combine. A team will take him high due to his strong arm & athletic ability but.... they will be sorry. Mitch, or Mitchell as he likes to be called I don't know. I wouldn't take him. I really don't like that he only started one year. Mahomes, I would be really weary about the offense he is in. The only QB I would take at 10 is Watson. I also think he won't be there. I think the jets are grabbing him.

Trade down and add picks. Bills should do this multiple times. This year is a loss anyhow.

I admire your tenacity & never say die attitude. Let me guess you are a former Marine right?

This year is a loss anyhow.

Why ???

pure pessimistic loser talk. Can't think of one reason to waste time thinking like that. Always start every year with optimism. Why waste time if you feel that way. Come back in 2 years.

what the Bills do at 10 will be a result of what the Bears, Jets, and Chargers do ahead of them. All of these teams could potentially pick a QB. IF any of them pick a QB it may cause the Bills to pick a QB thinking there may not be a top QB left for their pick in round 2. If those teams go with a different need, then the Bills could think the QB's will drop to later picks or the Bills may trade back and still pick the QB they like. IF those teams pick a QB that will mean the chances are good a top safety drops to the Bills at 10.

what the Bills do at 10 will be a result of what the Bears, Jets, and Chargers do ahead of them. All of these teams could potentially pick a QB. IF any of them pick a QB it may cause the Bills to pick a QB thinking there may not be a top QB left for their pick in round 2. If those teams go with a different need, then the Bills could think the QB's will drop to later picks or the Bills may trade back and still pick the QB they like. IF those teams pick a QB that will mean the chances are good a top safety drops to the Bills at 10.

La La Chargers aren't taking one of these QBs with the 7th pick. I will eat my hat. :lol:

Jets are unlikely as well with the two on their roster picked in the last 2 years by the same regime, and 6 mill gtd to mccown

Bears likely will take one early , but not sure about that high

Jmo

Edited by YoloinOhio