Prospect Watch: Mitch Trubisky QB, UNC

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Simon sent him on an unpaid vacation a few weeks ago.

I had plenty of back and forth with him but he never totally lost his cool, just sarcastic but not attacking people's character, etc...

I'd have predicted 26ButterFace and Deranged Housewife to go before cRyan L.

Those two are the kind of ladies the Lifetime network use for their primetime storylines. SNAPPED!

I had plenty of back and forth with him but he never totally lost his cool, just sarcastic but not attacking people's character, etc...

Those two are the kind of ladies the Lifetime network use for their primetime storylines. SNAPPED!

Apparently he was reported by multiple members for "crusading" against Tyrod, but I wonder where are the suspensions on the other side of the equation for those who crusade in defense of Tyrod? What is the difference? The issue really, similar to when FireChan got the axe, is that RLB disagreed with the majority and was uninterested in being shamed into silence. Those who reported him are a bit like those who demanded the murder of Jesus and the excommunication of Galileo out of their own insecurities. That's to compare the condemnation, not to say Ryan is much like Jesus. Jesus is obviously not a Bills fan. B-)

Clinging to preconceived notions and the defensiveness that follows from that is a recipe for destructiveness. I wonder if Jeffismagic is the next one for us to tear down, the talk of "crusade" has begun there. I think the real crusade are the ones who want to banish these good folks because they disagree.

Apparently he was reported by multiple members for "crusading" against Tyrod, but I wonder where are the suspensions on the other side of the equation for those who crusade in defense of Tyrod? What is the difference? The issue really, similar to when FireChan got the axe, is that RLB disagreed with the majority and was uninterested in being shamed into silence. Those who reported him are a bit like those who demanded the murder of Jesus and the excommunication of Galileo out of their own insecurities. That's to compare the condemnation, not to say Ryan is much like Jesus. Jesus is obviously not a Bills fan. B-)

Clinging to preconceived notions and the defensiveness that follows from that is a recipe for destructiveness. I wonder if Jeffismagic is the next one for us to tear down, the talk of "crusade" has begun there. I think the real crusade are the ones who want to banish these good folks because they disagree.

I have never advocated the banishment of any participant here, but IMO, the problem with RLB was the flippant tone of his comments, combined with the lack of any real content. Although he and Jeffismagic (to use one example) might share similarly strident views with regard to Tyrod, the difference in the tone, content and quality of their posts is night and day.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for that. There is a God but he hates the Bills.

I made a McCoy joke directed at you so I just served 20 days.

Simon says I'm not funny and I can't talk about our Qb ever. You can find me in the defense and OL threads from here on out.

Reading the crusades while on vacation has made me not miss them.

I made a McCoy joke directed at you so I just served 20 days.

Simon says I'm not funny and I can't talk about our Qb ever. You can find me in the defense and OL threads from here on out.

Reading the crusades while on vacation has made me not miss them.

The Transplant thread is now just Tyrod believers agreeing with each other. I almost just posted a video of Baltimore-Buffalo as a tribute to you.

The Transplant thread is now just Tyrod believers agreeing with each other. I almost just posted a video of Baltimore-Buffalo as a tribute to you.

Lol and can't comment.

I have never advocated the banishment of any participant here, but IMO, the problem with RLB was the flippant tone of his comments, combined with the lack of any real content. Although he and Jeffismagic (to use one example) might share similarly strident views with regard to Tyrod, the difference in the tone, content and quality of their posts is night and day.

Apologies on behalf of NFL.com and numbers.

All good baby.

Edited by Maury Ballstein

As a lurker I have always enjoyed RLB's sense of humor. The fact that he's pretty much always wrong makes it even funnier. He'll learn, as I did years ago when I was on the wrong side of the Rob Johnson/Mental Midget debate, that if you don't conform to the powers that be.... Better off lurking like me.

It not the disagreement (which is why I dont think Jeff will get banned) it is the tearing down of a poster WHILE disagreeing with them.

People have their own opinions...they are not "stupid" or "need to educate" themselves to have those opinions.......if you have to attack a poster on a personal level in order to push your view....then you deserve to be banned.

It not the disagreement (which is why I dont think Jeff will get banned) it is the tearing down of a poster WHILE disagreeing with them.

People have their own opinions...they are not "stupid" or "need to educate" themselves to have those opinions.......if you have to attack a poster on a personal level in order to push your view....then you deserve to be banned.

Teach me the ways John. I've watched you attack the non kool aid drinkers for a solid month or two now.

How do you do it ?

Welcome back brother

I'm only halfway here. I'm not allowed to talk about anything that has any correlation to qb1

Teach me the ways John. I've watched you attack the non kool aid drinkers for a solid month or two now.

How do you do it ?

I'm only halfway here. I'm not allowed to talk about anything that has any correlation to qb1

By attacking the post and not the poster......you should learn that and you wont get so many "vacations"

Edited by John from Hemet

By attacking the post and not the poster......you should learn that and you wont get so many "vacations"

I'm guilty. just recently in another thread this cat wants to call fans losers. it's likely the safe route to just skim over those posts but I just can't stand someone trying to belittle or intimidate. speaks volumes of such a character. it's one thing to be adamant about your opinion, to a degree but to call out those or call them losers because they're not on the same level of obsession, not cool.

I'm guilty. just recently in another thread this cat wants to call fans losers. it's likely the safe route to just skim over those posts but I just can't stand someone trying to belittle or intimidate. speaks volumes of such a character. it's one thing to be adamant about your opinion, to a degree but to call out those or call them losers because they're not on the same level of obsession, not cool.

This particular poster will just continue to have this same problem.....because he doesnt understand that its not his opinion that is getting him banned..it is the way he puts it across to the board.

I myself have also been giulty of engaging in heated debate in the past and Im trying to change that.

If you say so. I could have swore I saw you tell people they were fos over and over and over. None of my business.

I wouldn't get worked up over him. I don't think anyone takes his rants seriously.

For so the board can do what it does and debate what coulda been.

could of been, is a waste of time. See how the season goes, then you can start a thread about who is better. Until then, self moderation would be the best choice. To keep bring it up is nothing but look at me.

could of been, is a waste of time. See how the season goes, then you can start a thread about who is better. Until then, self moderation would be the best choice. To keep bring it up is nothing but look at me.

I just think Trubisky is gonna be good. Has nothing to do with look at me. We will see if he can even beat out Glennon for the start as a rookie.

Glad you like him. Just don't need to continue to bring it up. It has been talked about before the draft, during the draft, and after the draft. He is not a Bill like I said. If and when he plays this year pleas feel free to start a new thread.

We have not even played one game yet this year. So it really means nothing to others until the season starts.

You should have had more than enough chances in other threads to tell everyone how much you love him.

I just think Trubisky is gonna be good. Has nothing to do with look at me. We will see if he can even beat out Glennon for the start as a rookie.

Your entitled to your opinon.....most of the world feels that the he went too high.....and if that is true that is bad news for the qb....which frankly (just like ALL of these qbs) need time to get their NFL game together

I'm speechless. :lol:

Glad you like him. Just don't need to continue to bring it up. It has been talked about before the draft, during the draft, and after the draft. He is not a Bill like I said. If and when he plays this year pleas feel free to start a new thread.

We have not even played one game yet this year. So it really means nothing to others until the season starts.

You should have had more than enough chances in other threads to tell everyone how much you love him.

Don't talk about a football player on a football forum :lol:

I want to go on record that I don't think Trubisky will be a good QB. In fact, I'll go on record that he won't even be an average QB. From the Gruden tapes and my research he doesn't have the superior intellect and decision-making to be a great QB. I like Peterman better as a prospect. Way over rated but he has a cool name. Of course, I could be wrong.