Most hated teams

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are they and teams you like other than the Bills.

this is too easy and should be unanimous

The Patriots those cheating b....

I am more a fan of QB's than fans of a team. Like Aaron Rodgers (I love to pick on my friends at work who are Packers fans), Drew Breese, Peyton (when healthy)

I hate the Jets the most, then the Colts, then the Dolphins and then the Patriots (I have a grudging respect that reduces my hate). After that I hate them Cowboys.... and for a reason I've never quite figured out the Eagles.

Teams I quite like:

The Saints (love Drew Brees)

The Falcons

The Raiders

The Ravens

Hate : Dolphins, Dolphins, Dolphins, Dolphins, a 1000 times the Dolphins, NE, Jets....Steelers, Ravens, Bengals, Broncos, Colts...basically all the AFC teams....Cowboys, Eagles and Giants in the NFC....

Like : The Bears...don't know why, but I always like them....that '85 team was special.....

How can you hate the Browns? That seems like a complete waste of spite.

I live in Ohio. I have to hear all about every move the Browns make, before Red Zone I would be fed garbage Browns-Raiders games over Manning vs Brady, their fans are insufferable and try to make jokes about the Bills, their colors are Brown and Orange. I have my reasons.

Who are they and teams you like other than the Bills.

1. Steelers (most obnoxious self worshiping fanbase that I hope never sees a SB win again)

2. Jets (went to school at SUNY Oswego and Jet fans will tell you every year how great they are)

3. Chiefs (Heartbreaking losses recently, team that is boring to watch, and fanbase that won't admit their jealous of OAK or DEN)

4. Patriots (enough said, but their winning recently is at the point of impressive now so its hard to be mad)

Edited by corta765

I'd enjoy getting to have an emotion like hate again watching sports.

WIthout gambling or something to get bodily liquids all hot and piping as a fan of Toronto/Buffalo teams it's tumbleweeds for decades.

And Duke went out way too soon.

Edited by row_33

Obvious hate:

Cheaters

Jests

Phins

Cowgirls

Steelers

Animosity for:

Packers

Colts

Anyone else who dumb-luck stumbles into back to back HOF QBs....

Love the Bills, and every year there are a few teams I would not say I like, but enjoy to watch that year. Last year it was Falcons and Raiders.

And then the teams I feel a kindred spirit with:

Chiefs

Raiders

Browns

Because of the fanbases

Hated teams........Puke Greens (jets) Steel Pukes (steelers) fish (dolphins) Pats and San Diego Chargers #LA DOESNT WANT YOU SAD SACK LOSERS.....bonus would go to USC Trojans

My Team..duh BUFFALO BILLS

below them the teams I root for are as follows, In the NFL (and if the Bills had left WNY) I would be a Raider Nation Member...they are as hardcore as Bills fans and I hate the Chargers as much as they do (long story)

2ndly Fighting Irish Notre Dame....hubby alma matre

3rdly...Sabres

4thly....San Diego Padres #Tony Gwynn RIP

5th place...CLEMSON....... hahahahaaaaa

Jags. Bortles has 51 interceptions and announcers gush over him

There's been a strong groundswell of people talking up the Jags the last few years, the BBMB had a few that trumpeted the team.

I just shrug and say I'll see it when I see it...