Something must be up with the Bills

HOUSE

I have been around longer then most of you guys

The Bills always do something to sell tickets.....this year is slower then normal

This usually means the Bills are working on something.

And No, its not likely to be Tim Tebow

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills always do something to sell tickets.....this year is slower then normal

I see two things already to keep selling tix

Hiring McDermott and keeping Taylor.

It's not a secret. It's a competent coaching staff.

I see two things already to keep selling tix

Hiring McDermott and keeping Taylor.

Rex sold tickets going into his first season. Getting McCoy sold tickets. Tyrod has his supporters but I don't think he's a big ticket seller.

And while McDermott may or may not succeed I don't think he's a big ticket seller right now either.

Personally I don't really care about off-season hype.

Edited by KermitMcDermott

It's not a secret. It's a competent coaching staff.

Competent might be a bit premature but I would say it went from clown show to professional real quick once McD showed up. No news is good news at this point, and he already took out some of the toys! I could love this bald man.

I think what they're up to is trying to build a competent, professionally-run football organization that doesn't need loudmouth coaches or splashy FA signings to drum up interest.

And that's a welcome change.

I think what they're up to is trying to build a competent, professionally-run football organization that doesn't need loudmouth coaches or splashy FA signings to drum up interest.

And that's a welcome change.

HOW DARE THEY!!!! LOL It is my hope as well.

I mean what if...we let WINNING be the reason seats get filled? *Gasp*

I was thinking that this morning when somebody mentioned Victor Cruz. If Russ was still involved he would be all over it. I can't think of any other player left that can move the needle , of only a little . Maybe things are finally changing

The only thing that is going to get me excited is checking the standings on a weekly basis and not having to look at the bottom of the list to find the Bills. Plug a few holes with some solid football players in free agency, have a good draft (please WR Davis or Williams), get Ragland and Lawson back for a full camp and season, and put a competitive product on the field week to week.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills