Are we ramping up to war with North Korea?

In your humble opinion would China, with a wink from Seoul, Tokyo and DC, annexing NK be a viable solution?

I think China is salivating to move south in the most peaceful way possible. None of those countries would give them that wink, and the only country who will inadvertently give them an opening is the US. Someone is going to use a Trump comment as the impetus for China to move south. They and NKorea have strange ways of describing what's an "attack" on their sovereignty.

No I was not. :lol: I was very consistent in that regard: in the absence of international agreement or an immediate and direct threat the use of force was immoral, and that you shouldn't dive in to wars that you can realistically avoid.

You're just confused because I don't buy the "Bush lied" bull **** people like you shovel, and was actually for the occupation (on the moral grounds of - at the risk of oversimplifying - "You break it, you fix it.")

"You can say anything you want now." Quoted by me above.

And the second paragraph was and actually is my argument. We broke it, we need to fix it.

I think you forget, I joined the board when a poster could remain anonymous. I caused a firestorm here while you were on sabbatical/vacation or whereever. The usual suspects here were going crazy without their fearless leader (you) to throw the insults.

"You can say anything you want now." Quoted by me above.

And the second paragraph was and actually is my argument. We broke it, we need to fix it.

I think you forget, I joined the board when a poster could remain anonymous. I caused a firestorm here while you were on sabbatical/vacation or whereever. The usual suspects here were going crazy without their fearless leader (you) to throw the insults.

Of course, I don't need to say anything I want. I can just say exactly what I've been saying for 15 years, since I'm not the least bit ashamed of it.