Cowboys DE - Ryan Davis Signs with the Bills

GoBills!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Jags were angling for a trade in 2015, if my dodgy memory serves me right. I know I wanted him and Chris Trapasso was a big advocate for him as well.

I'm trying to find a reason to moan about this. Can't find one.

When Bloke and Yolo like a player I dont know anything about I tend to get a little excited about them

Just consider this folks.....the strength of McD's D is its D line....our starters are excellent....but if you want to keep it good over a game and season...you need to rotate in quality players

When Bloke and Yolo like a player I dont know anything about I tend to get a little excited about them

Just consider this folks.....the strength of McD's D is its D line....our starters are excellent....but if you want to keep it good over a game and season...you need to rotate in quality players

Davis is a versatile guy as well. He can spell Lawson/Hughes but he can also play a little on the interior in nickel/dime packages, played anywhere from 3T to Wide-9.

Not a world beater, just a guy that is good as a 20-25 snaps per game type of guy. Context is mightily important.

Davis is a versatile guy as well. He can spell Lawson/Hughes but he can also play a little on the interior in nickel/dime packages, played anywhere from 3T to Wide-9.

Not a world beater, just a guy that is good as a 20-25 snaps per game type of guy. Context is mightily important.

What is this word?? I am not familiar with it.......

Indeed. Against all evidence, Whaley continues to ignore our obvious need to secure a third-string fullback. Fullbacks are the new market inefficiency!

Well when you have trouble converting short yardage third down situations, it can't hurt. How were they at doing that by the way?

Edited by Riverboat Richie

Draft by committee of TBD members?

Sure if we are planning on tanking for 10 years.

Wonderlic?

No it is not required to pass the Wonderlic test to post here; isn't that obvious?

It's been a few hours since this signing and Whaley still hasn't been fired? Can we petition for the Pegulas to sell the team? They're obviously the worst owners in sports history

It would be the smart thing to do, sell it or move it, but they won't so obviously they belong with us.

Indeed. Against all evidence, Whaley continues to ignore our obvious need to secure a third-string fullback. Fullbacks are the new market inefficiency!

Lol. Sign a defensive end and end up bashing Whaley for signing fullbacks

Good Depth signing, D-line appears to be uber deep with this addition and the resigning of Lorax. Would love for the team to bring back Zach Brown to round out the front 7 and steady the team at Linebacker. Then the team could maybe try to find a good corner or two before stocking up on offense at the draft.

I think so. I expect our front four to start wreaking havoc again like they did under Schwartz when we had 54 sacks.

Would be great, but there's no 2014 Mario Williams in sight at this point.

from our friend at Cover1

Looks like a decent prospect as rotational depth.