Gilmore to be...a patriot

Youre going to doubt a coach/GM with SEVEN Superbowl rings? On Hanyesworth? C'mon man, get your head in the game.

Did you say he doesn't pay players that kind of money unless he know they are worth every penny? Is that what you wrote?

Was Haynesworth worth his contract!?

Yes or no? This has nothing to do with how many championships BB has won. It has to do with your post being way off base.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for him. Funny how the superbowl champs have cap room and the medicore Bills

can't retain their own players. Up next Bobby Woods. 2 more major holes the great Whaley and the cap

guy need to fill with castaways or just plain scrubs. depth? they will be lucky too find quality starters.

what is the chance Whaley finally learns how

to dominate in the draft? And better yet comes away with "day one starters". Pretty low IMO. Gilmore will

be missed. As for his tackling? watch some video of the great neon deon.

Whaley has zero vision on building a team that will dominate for years. To date he hasn't built a team that can beat anyone good. He is just hoping to sneak a wild card game in before he is finally fired.

The hoodie*** has to be ecstatic having a farm team in his own division.

@RapSheet

The expected price tag for free agent CB Stephon Gilmore for the #Patriots is slated to eclipse $14M per year, Im told. Hefty but worth it

I see the media has already started with "if the Pats did it, it must be worth it." I'm sure the fans will follow suit too. Of course if we had paid Gilmore $14 mil per year we would have been mocked relentlessly.

Did you say he doesn't pay players that kind of money unless he know they are worth every penny? Is that what you wrote?

Yes or no? This has nothing to do with how many championships BB has won. It has to do with your post being way off base.

What was Haynesworth Contract with Pats. It was a very simple prove it or gone.

Redskins are the one that gave him the insane contraft

I did say that. Does Bellichick get the most out of his roster? Yes or no?

Butler will cover Sammy, because Gilmore isn't that good. I have always been a Gilmore fan. But I've always felt he thought he was better than he was. He seems like he can be top 5 at any time, but his focus on the field just isn't always there. Granted he will make some good plays for you, but he is not going to force any turnovers. He always had an amazing ability to give up a horrible big play at a terrible time.

It would have been nice to keep him, but not for what he was asking. It's also nice to know that there's a corner on the Patriots we know we can take advantage of.

Edited by JaxBills