The Pegula's are bad owners.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

where do you get your info from? Cuz this is just an uninformed post...they are NEW owners,not BAD ones.They haven't had a chance to be bad yet...c'mon people,this is silly talk

When does their honeymoon phase end? 5 years? 10 years? Or whatever is convenient to deflect criticism off them.

They've owned the team 2 full seasons and are 15-17 during that time despite massive spending on UFA's and retaining other players. Being just under .500, given the resources used, is underachieving.

At the very least they share in the fault for the team's lack of results with their now fired first stab at a HC and the GM they elected to keep upon purchasing the team.

i will never criticize the pegulas. They saved football for the bills. I am from canada and i would be devestated if the bills would have relocated, i could only imagine how it would be to live in the city and to have your team moved. They are also new to football and are learning, i think they will eventually figure it out

Edited by billsfan11

Jury is still out. I hated the Rex hire and the ridiculous chain of command, not even because of Rex, but because I questioned how they could really talk X's and O's. Then the fans are being told our top five defense lacked the personnel necessary to run Rex's system? Why did you hire him then?

The teams are safe though and they seem like nice people. I just question the football decisions.

Edited by Rockpile233

They are good people but they seem pretty bad at running a football team.

First of all they keep Doug Whaley as GM (which a lot of people thought he should have been gone)

Ok fine... Then it's reported that Whaley wants a new QB, and Mcdermott wants to keep Taylor... AND ownership ends up siding with the coach over the GM?

How do you keep a GM and then not even listen to him?

This is just baffling... winning teams don't operate like this.

Seriously with this?

There's one common denominator that you clearly aren't catching here based on your points.

REPORTS

Like him or not (I think he's a buffoon on most topics) Trump is right that we are in the age of fake news.

As a football fan these days if you want to stay one step ahead of the moves and sort out the BS, agendas, fan paranoia, and crusades you've gotta have a real eye for the game and combine that with sensible logical assumptions based on those outcomes.

With that you never would have stated the above ...

When does their honeymoon phase end? 5 years? 10 years? Or whatever is convenient to deflect criticism off them.

They've owned the team 2 full seasons and are 15-17 during that time despite massive spending on UFA's and retaining other players. Being just under .500, given the resources used, is underachieving.

At the very least they share in the fault for the team's lack of results with their now fired first stab at a HC and the GM they elected to keep upon purchasing the team.

They own most of the responsibility for the Rex Ryan hire, though I give them credit for ending their mistake sooner than later. Keeping Whaley is questionable as well. It's too soon to make a judgement on them as owners though, I believe. Around .500 with no franchise QB playing in the AFC East isn't horrible. Remember , other teams win divisions at 9-7 and that isn't happening in the East with TB and BB. we'll see if they are able to get a franchise QB soon, Whaleys job likely depends on it.

Show me it was all Doug's decision, I am too.

It pretty obvious Doug is not high on Taylor from previous info. Sean McDermott releases a statement not Doug on the Tyrod deal. Just how I see it.

I think Doug has shown that his addressing the media is not his strong suit. Best to let someone else handle that aspect of things.

2 years in... run them out of town!!!

I mean Robert Kraft was 16-16 in his first 2 full years as the Patriots owner despite spending massive on a coach. Hell, by 2000 they were 59-53.... so when does the honeymoon period end...

Edited by Wayne Cubed

I have a great deal of respect for our Vets,thank you sir. But, that was the most idiotic thing I've ever heard! Two full seasons?? Lmfao

I like the Pegulas. I forget who the other bidders for the team were when they went up for sale, but im really happy Terry and Kim ended up being awarded our beloved Buffalo Bills.

They are good people but they seem pretty bad at running a football team.

First of all they keep Doug Whaley as GM (which a lot of people thought he should have been gone)

Ok fine... Then it's reported that Whaley wants a new QB, and Mcdermott wants to keep Taylor... AND ownership ends up siding with the coach over the GM?

How do you keep a GM and then not even listen to him?

This is just baffling... winning teams don't operate like this.

Disagree and dislike this comment. They could do everything wrong from a football perspective and Buffalo fans still would owe them a ton of gratitude for what they have done for the city. We would likely be in Los Angeles if it wasn't for them.