official Buffalo Bills message board shut down

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just quickly checked the websites of the other teams in our division and none of them have a message board. They all direct fans to their social media pages, as the Bills are doing on theirs. Boyko trying to bring the team's communications into the present day.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I just quickly checked the websites of the other teams in our division and none of them have a message board. They all direct fans to their social media pages, as the Bills are doing on theirs. Boyko trying to bring the team's communications into the present day.

...and everyone questioned me when I said Berchtold had power...

I don't find this surprising. Long form forums like this aren't cutting edge. However, there isn't anything replicating this type of discussion either.

I think most pro teams are happy to employ an infographic person who makes a fancy image and then let 10k hit "like".

I could care less about losing my post history. It's not like I had a reputation, but it's just weird that the whole thing just went "POOF". Everything - gone.

I did meet a few dudes on there. Had a beer with DenverBill. Had several beers with B-Large. Climbed a mountain with JellyDonut. All solid guys. My experience was slightly different, but it was disappointing that for as active and spirited as the BBMB was, the community side of it was very, very lacking.

PLEASE tell me this place doesn't think Chad Kelly is the next messiah. I don't want to see those posts every day.

Sums it up well.

Interesting seeing those guys names, haven't seem them in forever. Was terribly hard to keep up with those banned. Unless you saw they were banned in a current thread, couldn't keep up with those going.

giphy.gif

My thoughts exactly. Good to see you, my cake-loving friend!

Very happy that message board got shut down. It became a circus over there....and the mods were just brutal. I'm sorry for saying this (no I'm not,) but good riddance to standingbuffalo and T&C. They let the trolls run rampant but infracted some of us on the smallest of things. It got shut down because of the mods ran that place to the ground.

Anyways, I'll try this place out. Seems cool. Where do i hang my clothes?

Edited by FreddieJizzle22

I'm not all that surprised it's gone, but to be fair we had solid traffic all year. A message board is also a very specific experience.

It was done in poor taste though. There was a very active community and the Sim league going on. Poor taste.

Dump the BBMB and the "One voice" push from the coach and sounds kind of telling, no?

This and not signing Tyrod and talk about interest in Siemien.

I'm starting to believe there's going to be some unpopular player personal decisions coming down the pipe.

Edited by richstadiumowner

So the Bills were one of 3 teams in the entire AFC to even still have a message board on their team site (Colts, Chargers). Not going to take the time to look up the NFC, I'm sure it's more of the same. It makes sense to move forward like the rest of the league.

I've been posting there for ten years. It's like a minor version of having your dog die. This board looks identical though. Less censored at least.

It takes a dog person to fully get that. Ouch.....

...and everyone questioned me when I said Berchtold had power...

That's not true, some of us didn't question, we just weren't listening. :)

Sums it up well.

Interesting seeing those guys names, haven't seem them in forever. Was terribly hard to keep up with those banned. Unless you saw they were banned in a current thread, couldn't keep up with those going.

Denver & Jelly both got banned. I got Jelly's number still, should see what he's up to. B Large didn't post there much after he moved to Maine to become a lumberjack or something. :thumbsup: