official Buffalo Bills message board shut down

Denver & Jelly both got banned. I got Jelly's number still, should see what he's up to. B Large didn't post there much after he moved to Maine to become a lumberjack or something. :thumbsup:

B-Large is here. I see him on PPP occasionally.

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My thoughts exactly. Good to see you, my cake-loving friend!

Very happy that message board got shut down. It became a circus over there....and the mods were just brutal. I'm sorry for saying this (no I'm not,) but good riddance to standingbuffalo and T&C. They let the trolls run rampant but infracted some of us on the smallest of things. It got shut down because of the mods ran that place to the ground.

Anyways, I'll try this place out. Seems cool. Where do i hang my clothes?

The moderators were completely out of control. Factual data could be posted proving a point that wasnt nor couldnt be interpereted any other way and if they didnt agree with it boom infraction. Place was über ridiculous and they didnt follow their own CoC. Played favorites, didnt try and sensor idiots or trolls. Deleted random threads, never responded to questions, and generally were !@#$s.

The moderators were completely out of control. Factual data could be posted proving a point that wasnt nor couldnt be interpereted any other way and if they didnt agree with it boom infraction. Place was über ridiculous and they didnt follow their own CoC. Played favorites, didnt try and sensor idiots or trolls. Deleted random threads, never responded to questions, and generally were !@#$s.

Nice seeing ya man

Russ did it

Russ is a fool!!!

Welcome to all of the newbies coming over from the BB message board. Your input and insights will be a welcome addition to an already fine stable of knowledgeable posters.

Go Bills!

Thanks for having us! This is a great thing . Lets get all the hard core Bills fans in one place. This will back fire on the smart asses in the bills media office that decided to ban us all.

Thanks for having us!!!!

I was banned three freaking times over there lol...and just for spouting an unpopular opinion, or two...never called anyone names, but if a comment was stupid, I'd call the comment stupid. ...How is that going to fly here? :flirt:

Edited by Domdab99

I was banned three freaking times over there lol...and just for spouting an unpopular opinion, or two...never called anyone names, but if a comment was stupid, I'd call the comment stupid. ...How is that going to fly here? :flirt:

I'll bet you're going to find out. It's reasonable, just don't be a jerk. Your track record makes me wonder. :)

You too brother. Glad we have filled the void with this amazing place!

Not gonna lie

BBMB was the only website I visited lol

Not much of an internet guy.

I thought I'd never talk to all my bills brothers ever again

I just decided on a whim to go here and start looking haha

Terry Pegula's skin is so thin it's incredible.

A few months ago it was Whaley's press conference, the media skewering Pegula and him doing an interview the next day on his terms with the AP because he didn't like what was being said about him, and now they shut down the Message Board and risk alienating thousands of fans because they can't handle a little criticism.

It's unbelievable. I didn't think it could get any worse than Ralph, but I'm beginning to think I was wrong. This guy has no clue what he's doing.

Yeah it's just unbelievable.

What kind of owner shuts down a team message board?

These people are sick.

Welcome...........

also:

Visit us at the Politics, Polls, and Pundits section.............

rifm-fxuapvs8729118.jpg

I don't know if thats such a good idea, bruh...

I went against my better judgement a few weeks ago and posted a post about Tony Romo just based off some nonsense that was floating around and it turned into a barrel-fire. Never in a million years did I think there was tangibility in 1-Bills being reluctant to pursue someone due to the explosive fan reaction, but then there was a gigantic social media initiative launched a week ago that was a head-turner for anyone in the media who was finding themselves increasingly shut out. Kind of validated that there was truth to there bring concerns from the FO around fan/media reactions. By no means would I ever validate it or justify, quite the opposite (I'm a fan before anything else), but I gate that it came to fruition. The fans are well within their right to be frustrated. I just think this is just the beginning of their frustration this offseason.

Oh... and Mike Williams from Clemson is fat and slow.

Sports.

grins

I'm going to miss Shaw's reports after each game....

Damn it. Another one of the good ones.

Teef was right.

Edited by DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry

You should close registration until we figure out what's going on.

So you don't want them to have a 'VOICE'? 0:)

Disagreeing is fine. Calling someone stupid or launching a personal attack will not fly. Calling a comment stupid is getting into a gray area. Be prepared to give as good as you get. There are "homers", optimists, 'Nattering Nabobs of Negativism', "realists", antagonists, & jokesters. Be prepared to be given shite for whichever niche you claim. Having an opinion is expected but crusading is a sure way to get yourself banned.

Welcome to all the newbies. Can't wait for DC Tom to tear into most, if not all, of you. You know you deserve it..if you don't, you will soon.

Lastly, and most importantly: YOUR AND IDIOT!

Too much anti-FO talk. Propaganda police in full force. Chris Brown is gonna be the only guy with a press credential by 2018.

I'd have to guess this is it.

But this will have a major spillover effect on the rest of buffalobills.com

Why go there now? I used to go regularly, now I can't imagine going there except once in a great while to hear Murph.

I disagree. The mods there had their moments, but overall they did a great job.

The outright insult kings were gone very quickly. I loved that about that site.

Not gonna lie

BBMB was the only website I visited lol

Not much of an internet guy.

I thought I'd never talk to all my bills brothers ever again

I just decided on a whim to go here and start looking haha

Same here. That's why it sucked. I don't do any social media and just basically check the Bills forum and bladeforums. Randomly checked here to see if somebody was confirming the shutdown, and this thread was in another (probably the proper) part of this forum. Then I saw all the old names drop in. Unexpected but not unwelcome for sure. And the funny part is this seems like a legitimate upgrade...

So you don't want them to have a 'VOICE'? 0:)

Disagreeing is fine. Calling someone stupid or launching a personal attack will not fly. Calling a comment stupid is getting into a gray area. Be prepared to give as good as you get. There are "homers", optimists, 'Nattering Nabobs of Negativism', "realists", antagonists, & jokesters. Be prepared to be given shite for whichever niche you claim. Having an opinion is expected but crusading is a sure way to get yourself banned.

Welcome to all the newbies. Can't wait for DC Tom to tear into most, if not all, of you. You know you deserve it..if you don't, you will soon.

Lastly, and most importantly: YOUR AND IDIOT!

One of 'em already made it on my **** list. Took him six posts to decide to let the bot deal with him.

Not the record, though. I think the record is three.

Weren't you a mod there?

These were the mods I knew:

wyo

Standing Buffalo

MASH

T&C

Yeah, they switched platforms in 2003 but the forum had started a couple of years before that.

And they had everyone re-register in 2009 or so. I lost this user name because I didn't re-register in time.

And in 2016 or 2015, they lost all their old messages in a crash, so they couldn't be searched.