Kyle Williams will return for 2017

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love, love, love Kyle but that is an awful statement about our defense. Rex was a joke. But this is great news.

Eh, I think it's more a testament to the awesomeness that is Kyle Williams. He has had no business being that good, for that long. He's just an incredible football player and one of my all-time favorite Bills.

Eh, I think it's more a testament to the awesomeness that is Kyle Williams. He has had no business being that good, for that long. He's just an incredible football player and one of my all-time favorite Bills.

I don't understand that comment.

Best player on the defense. This likely speaks well of KW's belief in McDermott and the team's intention to put a quality team on the field in 2017.

This, a gazillion times. Kyle wasn't sticking around for no stinking rebuild.

Best player on the defense. This likely speaks well of KW's belief in McDermott and the team's intention to put a quality team on the field in 2017.

I don't think the team ever thought any different than that.

Chris Brown

Verified account @ChrisBrownBills 17s18 seconds ago

More

http://Buffalobills.com has learned that Kyle Williams will be back for the 2017 season. #Bills

Great move. Still playing at a high level despite his age, and Dareus needs all the mentorship he can get.

Mentorship wont help that clown. You can take the kid out of the ghetto but cant take ghetto out of the kid.

I guess in the new America you can just say this kind of stuff. And if someone finds it inappropriate, they're just a "snowflake."

Yep, disgusting.

Once in a while, on here, you get a true look at a poster's character