The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

That's where the R leadership failed him and the country. They couldn't wait to get Obamacare repealed and they convinced him that his tax cuts had to be tied to reduced ACA spending. But the blood lust of his enemies and rivals successfully thwarted that strategy.

It remains to be seen what tax reform will look like, but it appears more and more unlikely that they'll be made retroactive to 1/1/2017.

So, is it a selfie if a professional photographer takes it?

Tiffany Trump looks happy in the selfie shot by renowned fashion photographer Fadil Berisha.

Edited by reddogblitz

I have no political agenda whatsoever, but I have learned over the last year and a half that the Democratic Party and the left are nothing but disgusting, anti-American, obstructionist hacks.

They hate America and anybody with a conservative thought. I give you Berkeley as an example.

The Republicans are no angels as Trump's own party within Congress will resist and obstruct everything Trump wants. McCain is really a Democratic shill imitating a Republican as an example.

And inner city projects throughout the country have been run by Dems for years. I rest my case.

I have no political agenda whatsoever, but I have learned over the last year and a half that the Democratic Party and the left are nothing but disgusting, anti-American, obstructionist hacks.

They hate America and anybody with a conservative thought. I give you Berkeley as an example.

The Republicans are no angels as Trump's own party within Congress will resist and obstruct everything Trump wants. McCain is really a Democratic shill imitating a Republican as an example.

And inner city projects throughout the country have been run by Dems for years. I rest my case.

You forgot that Obamacare is evil and abortion is murder

Trumps is not a Republican. He's a Democrat.

I mean, yes, he's a registered Republican, but only because he saw an opportunity to promote his brand. But virtually his entire political life was as a Dem, donating millions to keep Pelosi and Reid in office.

Obstructionist hacks? Have you bothered to follow politics at all before Trump became president? Both sides imo are deeply corrupt, completely owned, and hypocrites. Why do you think Bernie Sanders and Trump were drawing 20,000 plus crowds during the primaries? Where do you think drain the swamp comes from?

You criticize McCain, but he's the only one who was consistent when it came to healthcare. He criticized the purely partisan and rushed healthcare bill that was the ACA and refused to do the same when his party was in power with the numerous purely partisan rushed GOP healthcare proposals. He votes down the party line on almost everything else despite his "maverick" reputation.

Edited by Doc Brown