Trump and Russia

Guilty of what?

Colluding with the Russians or Obstruction of Justice?

I'm not sold on the colluding by Trump himself but the obstruction of justice seems pretty obvious. I think the Trump connection to Russia will turn out to be more about having a compromised situation.

One way to get the unemployment rate down is to decrease the participation rate.

Here you can see what including those who have stopped looking for work does to the rate.

More on participation - 95 million Americans not working.

I didn't like the 95 million Republican talking point during the campaign because it was misleading as more baby boomers are retiring and students are staying in college longer. The better argument they should of made during the primaries was that the labor participation rate among those of prime working age (19-54) was 1.7% lower prior to the recession.

The unemployment rate went down under Obama because the economy improved. Talk about misinformed voters!

After the housing market debacle that was the direct result of Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton and Andrew Cuomo's force-feeding banks unqualified homebuyers it had no place to go but up. And, it took about seven years to do it because of stinky B. O.'s interference in the economy whereas the markets could have pulled us out of that recession in about two years except for the incessant "Stimulous" and chain of "Summer of Recoveries". :thumbdown:

Always wondered what she looked like with real hair and unclenched jaw muscles.

I suspect both were airbrushed.

Yeah, that was from one of the far left frilly, girly mags like Elle, or Cosmopolitan or DailyKos. Special cover story on her. I remember everyone wondering how much was spent fixing those photos.

Yeah, that was from one of the far left frilly, girly mags like Elle, or Cosmopolitan or DailyKos. Special cover story on her. I remember everyone wondering how much was spent fixing those photos.

What's really scary is that, if her hair really can look that good, it means her every-day hair style is a conscious choice. :ph34r:

It was from Vogue and she caught a bunch of schit for it at the time..................from both ends of the spectrum.

That's some industrial strength turd polish they got there

Whenever I think of Wasserman Schultz, I immediately think of the ugly girl in "A League of their Own." Marla Hooch.

There's a scene in the movie where they're doing a documentary of the girls, showing each of them up close (like Madonna, etc.) and then they get to Marla and because she's so butt ugly, they show her way out in the field.

tumblr_m0yommNGht1rpzbmho1_500.png

Makes me think of Wasserman Shultz every time.

Whenever I think of Wasserman Schultz, I immediately think of the ugly girl in "A League of their Own." Marla Hooch.

There's a scene in the movie where they're doing a documentary of the girls, showing each of them up close (like Madonna, etc.) and then they get to Marla and because she's so butt ugly, they show her way out in the field.

tumblr_m0yommNGht1rpzbmho1_500.png

Makes me think of Wasserman Shultz every time.

That's how I've always pictured the MNF opening with Andrew Luck.

Everyone else they give glory shots to... but Luck is usually from behind or a shot like that.

:lol:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/how-a-dubious-russian-document-influenced-the-fbis-handling-of-the-clinton-probe/2017/05/24/f375c07c-3a95-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_fbi-340pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.33614eb71d02

A secret document that officials say played a key role in then-FBI Director James B. Comey’s handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation has long been viewed within the FBI as unreliable and possibly a fake, according to people familiar with its contents.

In the midst of the 2016 presidential primary season, the FBI received what was described as a Russian intelligence document claiming a tacit understanding between the Clinton campaign and the Justice Department over the inquiry into whether she intentionally revealed classified information through her use of a private email server.

The Russian document cited a supposed email describing how then-Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch had privately assured someone in the Clinton campaign that the email investigation would not push too deeply into the matter. If true, the revelation of such an understanding would have undermined the integrity of the FBI’s investigation.

Current and former officials have said that Comey relied on the document in making his July decision to announce on his own, without Justice Department involvement, that the investigation was over. That public announcement — in which he criticized Clinton and made extensive comments about the evidence — set in motion a chain of other FBI moves that Democrats now say helped Trump win the presidential election.

But according to the FBI’s own assessment, the document was bad intelligence — and according to people familiar with its contents, possibly even a fake sent to confuse the bureau. The Americans mentioned in the Russian document insist they do not know each other, do not speak to each other and never had any conversations remotely like the ones described in the document. Investigators have long doubted its veracity, and by August the FBI had concluded it was unreliable.

Russian is just a BS story to deflect from the Seth Rich case.

And Trump successful overseas trip has the Dems fuming cause their guy didn't get the warm welcome that Trump got.

I am not a Republican or a Democrat, but even an idiot like me can the Dems are crazy as hell and will NEVER get over the fact that Hillary lost to an outsider who was laughed at since the first day he announced he was running for President.

Seth Rice is going to blow this thing out of the water.

Russian is just a BS story to deflect from the Seth Rich case.

And Trump successful overseas trip has the Dems fuming cause their guy didn't get the warm welcome that Trump got.

I am not a Republican or a Democrat, but even an idiot like me can the Dems are crazy as hell and will NEVER get over the fact that Hillary lost to an outsider who was laughed at since the first day he announced he was running for President.

Seth Rice is going to blow this thing out of the water.

queue the bot in 3....2...1...

Edited by Foxx