Trump and Russia

Yeah. I figured the most vulnerable Republicans would be the first to call for an independent council besides John McCain. Hillary won both their districts. I'm still waiting for any smidgen of proof of collusion with Russia.

Smidgen? I take it you don't mean circumstantial, because there is lots of that. Praising Putin, changing the GOP platform, all his aids having really deep connections directly to Putin, the business dealings, showing the Russians very sensitive information, defending the murderer Putin by saying we are bad, too. And more

Yeah. I figured the most vulnerable Republicans would be the first to call for an independent council besides John McCain. Hillary won both their districts. I'm still waiting for any smidgen of proof of collusion with Russia.

I asked Tiberius this question and I'll ask you too. How many people should be on this independent council?

Smidgen? I take it you don't mean circumstantial, because there is lots of that. Praising Putin, changing the GOP platform, all his aids having really deep connections directly to Putin, the business dealings, showing the Russians very sensitive information, defending the murderer Putin by saying we are bad, too. And more

You're right. I didn't mean circumstantial. Show me actual evidence and explain how that exactly impacted the election.

There's just as much circumstantial evidence connecting me to the Mafia. Note: I am not in the Mafia.

(However, when I google my circumstantial Mafia connections, it does return a link to the DailyKos detailing Trump's connections to the Russians. No, I am not making that up. :lol:)

What aides had direct connections to Putin? Please name them or stop this ridiculous assertion.

What aides had direct connections to Putin? Please name them or stop this ridiculous assertion.

Wow! This is how in the dark you are? You honestly do not know?

You're right. I didn't mean circumstantial. Show me actual evidence and explain how that exactly impacted the election.

Impacting the election to me is a separate and lesser issue. I don't believe the Russian and Trump impacted the election to such a degree as to change the outcome. The much more obvious and reasonable conclusion is that Trump is compromised on some level, IMO

I asked Tiberius this question and I'll ask you too. How many people should be on this independent council?

I'm not even sure at this point I support an independent council, as it is a crude investigation device. I wish the elections were coming sooner and Democrats could take one House of Congress and have a true bi-partisan investigation. But it looks like this hot potato can't wait for that

No apparently you don't "get it"

The point is President Trump did not do anything that hasn't been done already........no matter how stupid he is.

and the laughable hysteria should be mocked..................................often.

those who think this is leading to impeachment are deluded.

Flynn.

Of course, they started when he was the head of the DIA under Obama...but no one cares about those connections.

Flynn.

Of course, they started when he was the head of the DIA under Obama...but no one cares about those connections.

did his connections deepen after Obama fired him?

But Flynn might but nothing next to Manafort and his getting ten million a year to act in the interest of Putin. Directly in the interests of Putin!

did his connections deepen after Obama fired him?

But Flynn might but nothing next to Manafort and his getting ten million a year to act in the interest of Putin. Directly in the interests of Putin!

And I'm a member of the Mafia...

Trump was told Flynn was probably compromised

But waited 18 days to fire him and only did so when the press found out

The day after that he had everyone but Comey leave the room, including a reluctant Jeff Sessions, and asked him to drop the investigation against Flynn

Flynn has asked for immunity and says he has a story to tell

His testimony is suppose to take place in the Senate at some point

Trump then calls Comey to the WH for dinner and asked for his loyalty

Flynn.

I didn't ask you. I want gator to answer and specifically state all of the aides or subordinates that had direct contact with Putin.

Trump was told Flynn was probably compromised

But waited 18 days to fire him and only did so when the press found out

The day after that he had everyone but Comey leave the room, including a reluctant Jeff Sessions, and asked him to drop the investigation against Flynn

Flynn has asked for immunity and says he has a story to tell

His testimony is suppose to take place in the Senate at some point

Trump then calls Comey to the WH for dinner and asked for his loyalty

And I'm in the mob...

If there were no tapes the WH would have said so I think. Right? Or are they just trying to scare witnesses by hinting they might exist?

If those tapes exist!!!

I suspect when Trump was punching in that tweet, right before hitting send, the thought of Nixon (who he is often compared to) and tapes came to him. Then he snickered and put in the part about the tapes, pressed send, and laughed his ass off.

I think he's playing the media with this kind of stuff. Then he watches their reaction.

I suspect when Trump was punching in that tweet, right before hitting send, the thought of Nixon (who he is often compared to) and tapes came to him. Then he snickered and put in the part about the tapes, pressed send, and laughed his ass off.

I think he's playing the media with this kind of stuff. Then he watches their reaction.

He's 100% trolling.