Trump and Russia

So, to put this in context:

The Seth Rich report today revealed he shared 44 thousand DNC emails with WikiLeaks' most known middle man - a man who is no longer with us.

The DNC denied the FBI access to their servers during the investigation - something that never made sense... until now. The FBI has/had Rich's laptop in their possession, which the DNC was aware of at the time. Had they let the FBI examine their servers, the FBI could have then tied the emails on Rich's laptop directly to the server, thus proving he was the leaker.

This would, of course, blow the entire "Russia hacked the DNC" narrative out of the water. People who want to make the Rich case into something less than it is, or who wish to ignore it completely, are exposing their bias. The Rich case is central to this entire Russian investigation.

The Russian / Trump story being pushed today is designed to distract you from this information.

Depends. Did the president who lied about getting BJs also fire his FBI director the day before Vince Foster was killed?

Enquiring minds want to know!!!

The FBI director was fired after the conclusion of an independent investigation that found he misappropriated funds, and was supported by Republicans in Congress.

Trump could piss down your leg and you'd say it was a warm summer rain. Or more likely he'd hire someone to do it to you.

The FBI director was fired after the conclusion of an independent investigation that found he misappropriated funds, and was supported by Republicans in Congress.

Trump could piss down your leg and you'd say it was a warm summer rain. Or more likely he'd hire someone to do it to you.

I really doubt Trump would hire someone to piss down the legs of particular TBD folk.

You need a better meta-narrative, and fast.

I wasn't discussing Trump with you. I was discussing the other president who left a trail of sexually abused women in his path. The one you're always defending. Yeah...that guy.

And for the record, I am far, far, far from a Trump fan or defender. I am simply a person who hates liberal hypocrisy.

I wasn't discussing Trump with you. I was discussing the other president who left a trail of sexually abused women in his path. The one you're always defending. Yeah...that guy.

And for the record, I am far, far, far from a Trump fan or defender. I am simply a person who hates liberal hypocrisy.

Shouldn't you just hate hypocrisy, period?

http://www.mediaite.com/online/erick-erickson-i-know-one-of-the-sources-of-wapo-story-its-even-worse-than-reported/

What sets this story apart for me, at least, is that I know one of the sources. And the source is solidly supportive of President Trump, or at least has been and was during Campaign 2016. But the President will not take any internal criticism, no matter how politely it is given. He does not want advice, cannot be corrected, and is too insecure to see any constructive feedback as anything other than an attack.

I am told that what the President did is actually far worse than what is being reported. The President does not seem to realize or appreciate that his bragging can undermine relationships with our allies and with human intelligence sources. He also does not seem to appreciate that his loose lips can get valuable assets in the field killed.

You are driven by your hate. So is the entire Conservative movement

Man, finally a true statement from you.

We hate regulation that kills business and jobs in the name of environmental protection.

We hate taxes that drain the life blood from producers in the name of fairness.

We hate subsidies and handouts that create an incentive not to work in the name of compassion

We hate regulation that create protected classes in the name of diversity.

Man, finally a true statement from you.

We hate regulation that kills business and jobs in the name of environmental protection.

We hate taxes that drain the life blood from producers in the name of fairness.

We hate subsidies and handouts that create an incentive not to work in the name of compassion

We hate regulation that create protected classes in the name of diversity.

No, you just hate. If all that stuff was gone you guys would be screaming bloody murder about something else

Anyway:

For the first time ever, a Public Policy Polling survey found that more voters are in favor of impeaching President Trump than are opposed to it. The poll, released Tuesday morning, revealed that 48 percent of voters support impeaching Trump while just 41 percent do not. The poll also found that a slightly higher percentage of voters (45 percent) do not think Trump will complete his term in office; just 43 percent believe he will. Twelve percent aren't sure whether Trump will serve the full four years. Trump's approval numbers also continued to be dismal, with only 40 percent approving of the job he's doing as president and 54 percent disapproving.

The Seth Rich report today revealed he shared 44 thousand DNC emails with WikiLeaks' most known middle man - a man who is no longer with us.

The DNC denied the FBI access to their servers during the investigation - something that never made sense... until now. The FBI has/had Rich's laptop in their possession, which the DNC was aware of at the time. Had they let the FBI examine their servers, the FBI could have then tied the emails on Rich's laptop directly to the server, thus proving he was the leaker.

This would, of course, blow the entire "Russia hacked the DNC" narrative out of the water. People who want to make the Rich case into something less than it is, or who wish to ignore it completely, are exposing their bias. The Rich case is central to this entire Russian investigation.

The Russian / Trump story being pushed today is designed to distract you from this information.

You believe one anonymous source on 44,000 documents (which may be true) but not the numerous ones on Russian hacking.

But no, you're not fitting rumors to support your preferred narrative. Not at all.

Keep up the good work. You have quite a few followers. Always interesting to see how far down the rabbit hole they follow, maybe some even are with you on the 9-11 conspiracy.

You believe one anonymous source on 44,000 documents (which may be true) but not the numerous ones on Russian hacking.

But no, you're not fitting rumors to support your preferred narrative. Not at all.

The source is not anonymous. Try again.

Still waiting on that link of documents released by the IC and Congress which prove the case you've been making...

Keep up the good work. You have quite a few followers. Always interesting to see how far down the rabbit hole they follow, maybe some even are with you on the 9-11 conspiracy.

The butt-hurt is so strong in you that you must continue to make stuff up about me just to move the spotlight off the ignorance you have continually spouted on this issue.

Remember when you said, for weeks, that all 17 branches of the IC were in lockstep agreement about the Russian "hack" of our election?

That was funny. Really funny when Clapper and Yates blew that out of the water during their most recent testimony.

You're bad at thinking for yourself. I'd suggest you continue to let those you worship think for you. It's far easier.

Link to these "documents" that prove that case without using unnamed sources citing unnamed methods?

I'll wait.

Ah irony.

At least the JAR published and others in the US Intellectual community have seen the security agency's supporting docs.

Again, even the people who didn't want to admit the Russian government hacked, admit they hacked after being presented with evidence.

It's only you in your conspiracy echo chamber who stick to this narrative about the illuminating based coverup.

http://www.mediaite.com/trump/the-intelligence-trump-divulged-to-russian-officials-came-from-israel/

In the meeting with the Russian ambassador and foreign minister, Mr. Trump disclosed intelligence about an Islamic State terrorist plot. At least some of the details that the United States has about the plot came from the Israelis, the officials said.

Israel is one of the United States’ most important allies and a major intelligence collector in the Middle East. The revelation that Mr. Trump boasted about some of Israel’s most sensitive information to the Russians could damage the relationship between the two countries. It also raises the possibility that the information could be passed to Iran, Russia’s close ally and Israel’s main threat in the Middle East.

Edited by meazza

Are those the same polls that showed Trump had a "near zero chance of winning" as late as October 2016?

Wasn't that about the same time your conspiracy theory of the hour was that Clinton was going to win because the election was fixed?

Family's not too happy about the right wing sites pushing this conspiracy saying "there's a special place in hell" for those trying to politicize this for their own political agenda. They believe it was a botched robbery still. http://www.businessinsider.com/seth-rich-family-right-wing-media-report-wikileaks-2017-5

Dude, you can cherry pick links, highlight sentences....blah blah blah....bottom line is 45 is an absolute cluster so far in terms of management - part of management is interfacing with the press and maintaining control of the situation....45 continues to get worse and worse...

For once, you're not wrong.

This doesn't even touch on any legislative efforts - which other than EO's which are pretty much "directives" - he has run out of BO stuff he can strike...

Keep in mind: the reason he can do that is because the vast majority of Obama's "legislative efforts" were EO's and directives.

Though the far more telling thing is that you refer to them as "legislative efforts."