Trump and Russia

The Washington Post is (for a lack of a better description) the US version of RT. It historically has been the mouth of Langley and Foggy Bottom and is currently owned by an openly known CIA asset. The same year Bezos closed a $600m contract with CIA, he buys the Post. This is not happenstance. The Post has a history of being manipulated by the IC, specifically the CIA, to push their agendas. For the most recent reference, see the Washington Post's coverage of the lead up to the invasion of Iraq in 2003.

The US (through cutouts and directly) has been arming, funding, training, and sharing intelligence with ISIS and AQ forces inside Syria since 2011 in their fight against Assad. This operation has been run largely by the CIA, and coordinated through Saudi Arabia, Israel, Jordan, Qatar, and the UAE. The sin Trump allegedly committed (and if true, it is a huge violation of the unwritten laws in intelligence work) was to out an asset inside ISIS who undoubtedly was working with the intelligence agencies of one of those countries. Meaning, the CIA - through the Washington Post - is sticking up for its assets on the ground by leaking this story. It also means they have a clear and obvious bias in this story that they do not disclose and considering their history, their work on this issue (and all ISIS related issues) should be read with that in mind.

Russia, for all their faults, is actively fighting ISIS in Syria - which works against the CIA's interest and is at the root of much of the neo-McCarthyism we've seen since July of '16 (really since Mitt's campaign in 2012).

Wow!

giphy.gif

I think you have to replace the word 'because' with 'while', to be fair.

It's a small distinction, but an important one. You need a 'high crimes and misdemeanors' definition to make anything stick.

Trump himself gave the investigation as a reason after his aides said it wasn't. Because was the right word.

"And in fact when I decided to just [fire Comey], I said to myself, I said 'you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story, it's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won'."

And I kind of agree that there's no proof so far of collusion but Trump himself and many Reps have acknowledged Russia tried to influence the election. So there's an election with Russian hacking. And Trump fired the guy running the investigation.

Then the next day he's revealing intel to Russia. (At least he didn't Tweet it.)

Even Coulter can't defend Trump lately. She will come around though. I have faith in her. And Conway is immovable.

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

So a president can be impeached for lying about getting BJs, but not for firing the person leading an investigation against him or providing top level intelligence info to the Russians. As Yakov Smirnoff would say, "What a country!".

So a president can be impeached for lying about getting BJs, but not for firing the person leading an investigation against him or providing top level intelligence info to the Russians. As Yakov Smirnoff would say, "What a country!".

He committed perjury. He didn't lie about it; he lied under oath. That's a felony. Facts are annoying to libs, but try not to reinvent history. It's nice that you want to excuse the most powerful man in the country having a form of sexual relations with an intern in the oval office. Who really had the power in that situation? I think that's called sexual assault, but i'm neither a cop not a lawyer, so i'll just let you ponder that one for a while. Hope you had you r p*ssy hat on in January, cuz you're obviously a champion of women's rights.

Trump himself gave the investigation as a reason after his aides said it wasn't. Because was the right word.

"And in fact when I decided to just [fire Comey], I said to myself, I said 'you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story, it's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won'."

And I kind of agree that there's no proof so far of collusion but Trump himself and many Reps have acknowledged Russia tried to influence the election. So there's an election with Russian hacking. And Trump fired the guy running the investigation.

Then the next day he's revealing intel to Russia. (At least he didn't Tweet it.)

Even Coulter can't defend Trump lately. She will come around though. I have faith in her. And Conway is immovable.

Other than Podesta falling for the phishing bait, please name one iota of evidence, from any source, that shows Russian interference in the '16 election. I'll wait....

Edited by Philly McButterpants

Other than Podesta falling for the phishing bait, please name one iota of evidence, from any source, that shows Russian interference in the '16 election. I'll wait....

So even though the US Intel Community, Trump, and tons of Rep Congressman with access to full intel--and the released documents--all point to Russia...you stick with some other theory. Good on you mate.

You can join DR believing the sole source in the big Seth Rich reveal today. Bring tin foil for two.

And of all the things Clinton did in the Lewinsky scandal, he didn't commit sexual assault you birdbrain.

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

So even though the US Intel Community, Trump, and tons of Rep Congressman with access to full intel--and the released documents--all point to Russia...you stick with some other theory. Good on you mate.

You can join DR believing the sole source in the big Seth Rich reveal today. Bring tin foil for two.

And of all the things Clinton did in the Lewinsky scandal, he didn't commit sexual assault you birdbrain.

My mans still talking about Russia.

Watch out for that dangerous borscht !!

No, one would expect someone that was compromised to be far more subtle and secretive about it.

Divulging information in a meeting the entire public knows you're attending, in such a way that your senior staff has to play damage control, isn't a sign of being compromised. It's a sign of being a blithering idiot.

It's also dangerous. He's totally rogue and his inner circle has no idea what he's doing.

I hope the Tillerson, Mathis, Kelly, Munchin can bear up and try to do what's best for the US as Trump

plays at monarch.

Analyzing the Trump/Russia Intelligence Story
by Charlie Martin

Original Article

At 5:01 PM, right on time for the evening news stories, the Washington Post ran a story saying that President Trump revealed "highly classified information to the Russian Foreign Minister and Ambassador."

Predictably, this was all the news on the 6 PM news shows.

Now, I've gotten to be pretty cynical about the legacy media, and even more so in the last year.

"What a breathless media got wrong about Trump, Comey and Russia this week." It's a list of 23 items. Just in the last week. I feel entitled to be cynical.

So, let's have a little analytical look at the story.

First of all, every U.S. person in the room denies it, specifically saying no "sources and methods" were disclosed. Remember that, it's important.

Apparently, the Trump people did report to the NSA and CIA what they talked about with the Russians, and that some of it was highly classified. Following that, the story was leaked by "current and former U.S. officials,"

speaking anonymously, of course.

More at the link:

Always remember the basic rule that has been proven accurate 100% of the time:

*When the CIA wants to leak a damaging story they coordinate with the Washington Post and ABC.

*When the State Dept. or FBI/DOJ wants to leak a damaging story they coordinate with CNN and the New York Times.

This consistent pattern has NEVER been broken.

Only 3 U.S. Officials actually in the room with first-hand information: National Security Advisor HR McMaster, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Senior Adviser for policy, Dina Powell

All three call the Post article – fake News.

Edited by B-Man

I wonder if Trump taped the meeting with the Russian thugs?

No he made sure the mic was off.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/obama-to-russia-after-my-election-i-have-more-flexibility/article/634473

President Obama: "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space."

President Medvedev: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…"

President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

President Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir, and I stand with you."

Edited by Gary M

Depends. Did the president who lied about getting BJs also fire his FBI director the day before Vince Foster was killed?

Enquiring minds want to know!!!

Erick Erickson of The Resurgent backs up what other sources are saying about Trump revealing classified info:

http://theresurgent.com/i-know-one-of-the-sources/

I tend to take these stories about the President with a grain of salt. We have seen key details of a number of salacious stories retracted within 48 hours. The media hates the President so much that theyll run a negative story about him without very much provocation. Anti-Trump sources embedded within the administration in the career civil service, etc. will leak to the press and confirmation bias sets in.

What sets this story apart for me, at least, is that I know one of the sources. And the source is solidly supportive of President Trump, or at least has been and was during Campaign 2016. But the President will not take any internal criticism, no matter how politely it is given. He does not want advice, cannot be corrected, and is too insecure to see any constructive feedback as anything other than an attack.

So some of the sources are left with no other option but to go to the media, leak the story, and hope that the intense blowback gives the President a swift kick in the butt. Perhaps then he will recognize he screwed up. The President cares vastly more about what the press says than what his advisers say. That is a real problem and one his advisers are having to recognize and use, even if it causes messy stories to get outside the White House perimeter.

I am told that what the President did is actually far worse than what is being reported. The President does not seem to realize or appreciate that his bragging can undermine relationships with our allies and with human intelligence sources. He also does not seem to appreciate that his loose lips can get valuable assets in the field killed.

You can call these sources disloyal, traitors, or whatever you want. But please ask yourself a question if the President, through inexperience and ignorance, is jeopardizing our national security and will not take advice or corrective action, what other means are available to get the President to listen and recognize the error of his ways?

This is a real problem and I treat this story very seriously because I know just how credible, competent, and serious as well as seriously pro-Trump, at least one of the sources is.

Actually, hearing this from him makes me think the story really is worse than what's already been reported.

Analyzing the Trump/Russia Intelligence Story

by Charlie Martin

Original Article

At 5:01 PM, right on time for the evening news stories, the Washington Post ran a story saying that President Trump revealed "highly classified information to the Russian Foreign Minister and Ambassador."

Predictably, this was all the news on the 6 PM news shows.

Now, I've gotten to be pretty cynical about the legacy media, and even more so in the last year.

"What a breathless media got wrong about Trump, Comey and Russia this week." It's a list of 23 items. Just in the last week. I feel entitled to be cynical.

So, let's have a little analytical look at the story.

First of all, every U.S. person in the room denies it, specifically saying no "sources and methods" were disclosed. Remember that, it's important.

Apparently, the Trump people did report to the NSA and CIA what they talked about with the Russians, and that some of it was highly classified. Following that, the story was leaked by "current and former U.S. officials,"

speaking anonymously, of course.

More at the link:

Always remember the basic rule that has been proven accurate 100% of the time:

*When the CIA wants to leak a damaging story they coordinate with the Washington Post and ABC.

*When the State Dept. or FBI/DOJ wants to leak a damaging story they coordinate with CNN and the New York Times.

This consistent pattern has NEVER been broken.

Only 3 U.S. Officials actually in the room with first-hand information: National Security Advisor HR McMaster, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Senior Adviser for policy, Dina Powell

All three call the Post article – fake News.

Dude, you can cherry pick links, highlight sentences....blah blah blah....bottom line is 45 is an absolute cluster so far in terms of management - part of management is interfacing with the press and maintaining control of the situation....45 continues to get worse and worse...

This doesn't even touch on any legislative efforts - which other than EO's which are pretty much "directives" - he has run out of BO stuff he can strike...

Hey I see LA is back ......must have wrapped up working on that GOP health care plan!!!

Hey I see LA is back ......must have wrapped up working on that GOP health care plan!!!

Hey, looks like gator finally remembered his baskin username password!!! Welcome back baskin. We look forward to your returning as tiberius the next time you're asked a question you're unable to answer!!

Hey, looks like gator finally remembered his baskin username password!!! Welcome back baskin. We look forward to your returning as tiberius the next time you're asked a question you're unable to answer!!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

So even though the US Intel Community, Trump, and tons of Rep Congressman with access to full intel--and the released documents--all point to Russia..

Link to these "documents" that prove that case without using unnamed sources citing unnamed methods?

I'll wait.

Link to these "documents" that prove that case without using unnamed sources citing unnamed methods?

I'll wait.

"If Trump has tapes, Congress wants to hear them" by Ed O'Keef and Jenna Johnson - The WaPo

"Senate Minority Leader Charles E. aka Chuckee Schumer, D - N.Y. said that if such tapes exist, "the President should turn tum over immediately. To destroy them would be a violation of law. But he should turn them over to Congress and to the investigators."

Senator Mark Warner of Virginia, the top Democrat on the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, said his panel or another congressional committee "absolutely" would subpoena Trump for such recordings. "We have got to make sure that these tapes - IF they exist - don't mysteriously disappear." :lol:

IF they exist... and IF they don't exist - they can be subpoenaed to be put in evidence of Trump's collusion with Putin to throw the election last November.

How do they know that the sound they're not hearing is the sound that the burglar isn't making as he's not breaking into their homes to commit theft and murder. They should be afraid... very afraid. Be afraid America. Your President has secrets! :ph34r: