Trump and Russia

im not going to wait for your reply bc you wont be able to. and if by some impossible miracle you are able to articulate why this is racist in an effective manner, i will thank you and openly apologize on this forum. but that aint gonna happen

lets break this down with rational non-hysterical thought:

was she jewish? you bet your sweet yarmulke

was she my wife? well we werent married but she moved with me and we cohabitated, so in the colloquial sense she certainly was my wife

hence my playful nickname, the jew wife

this is a great demonstration about why most americans are completely fkd in the head about race issues

since i put two words together that used the word 'jew', in todays massively fkd up hyper-sensitive ridiculously pc world, in some kind of bizzaroland twisted logic, this is automatically racist

forget that it is impossible for a rational person to explain how this could possibly be derogatory, prejudiced, demeaning, or disrespectful. but SOMEHOW we just KNOW its racist. our receivers are broken. it SOUNDS like it might be racist so lets just rush to the stupid conclusion that IT IS racist. and now lets mob together and shout down that horrible racist mh. wow what great caring ppl we are! especially compared to that racist mh

my god we are suuuuuper fkd in the head on race issues. or more precisely, YOU people are suuuuuuper fkd in the head on race issues

this my friends is neo-racism. the NEW racism. YOU are the neo-racists. and youre FKING everything up with bullѕhit destructive ѕhit like this

my strong recommendation is to stop it

but instead of listening to me you will rush in here and scream that im lecturing you, that im preachy, or whatever dumb fkd up ѕhit youre going to throw at me instead of actually contemplating what im pointing out

YOU are keeping real racism alive with this crap. you are obscuring the REAL problems with this made up bullѕhit

again, my strong recommendation is to just stop it

LAMP

Explain in rational terms why you have a problem with that

im not going to wait for your reply bc you wont be able to. and if by some impossible miracle you are able to articulate why this is racist in an effective manner, i will thank you and openly apologize on this forum. but that aint gonna happen

Either Tom is right and you're trolling, or you are one hell of a pathetic human being.

lets break this down with rational non-hysterical thought:
was she jewish? you bet your sweet yarmulke
was she my wife? well we werent married but she moved with me and we cohabitated, so in the colloquial sense she certainly was my wife
hence my playful nickname, the jew wife
this is a great demonstration about why most americans are completely fkd in the head about race issues
since i put two words together that used the word 'jew', in todays massively fkd up hyper-sensitive ridiculously pc world, in some kind of bizzaroland twisted logic, this is automatically racist
forget that it is impossible for a rational person to explain how this could possibly be derogatory, prejudiced, demeaning, or disrespectful. but SOMEHOW we just KNOW its racist. our receivers are broken. it SOUNDS like it might be racist so lets just rush to the stupid conclusion that IT IS racist. and now lets mob together and shout down that horrible racist mh. wow what great caring ppl we are! especially compared to that racist mh
my god we are suuuuuper fkd in the head on race issues. or more precisely, YOU people are suuuuuuper fkd in the head on race issues
this my friends is neo-racism. the NEW racism. YOU are the neo-racists. and youre FKING everything up with bullѕhit destructive ѕhit like this
my strong recommendation is to stop it
but instead of listening to me you will rush in here and scream that im lecturing you, that im preachy, or whatever dumb fkd up ѕhit youre going to throw at me instead of actually contemplating what im pointing out
YOU are keeping real racism alive with this crap. you are obscuring the REAL problems with this made up bullѕhit
again, my strong recommendation is to just stop it

So just to be clear...when calling her your "jew wife," you'll completely ignore the colloquial understanding that "jew" used in that context in pejorative, but invent a thoroughly fictitious colloquial understanding of "wife" to justify your misuse of the word?

Are you on drugs? Please tell us you're on drugs. Otherwise, you're simply completely !@#$ing retarded. It's the drugs, right?

If this is true, yikes

Russia claims it can wipe out US Navy with single 'electronic bomb'
The news report claims a single Russian war plane flew several times around American destroyer the USS Donald Cook in the Black Sea several years ago, disabling its systems and leaving it helpless.
By GPD on November 13, 2014
In response, Russia sent an unarmed bomber Su- 24 to fly around the U.S. destroyer. However, experts say that this plane was equipped with the latest Russian electronic warfare complex. According to this version, “Aegis” spotted from afar the approaching aircraft, and sounded alarm. Everything went normally, American radars calculated the speed of the approaching target. And suddenly all the screens went blank. “Aegis” was not working any more, and the rockets could not get target information.
After the incident, the foreign media reported that “Donald Cook” was rushed into a port in Romania. There all the 27 members of the crew filed a letter of resignation. It seems that all 27 people have written that they are not going to risk their lives. This is indirectly confirmed by the Pentagon statement according to which the action demoralized the crew of the American ship.
Edited by ALF

FBI used dossier allegations to bolster Trump-Russia investigation

CNN, by Evan Perez*

Original Article

Washington The FBI last year used a dossier of allegations of Russian ties to Donald Trump´s campaign as part of the justification to win approval to secretly monitor a Trump associate, according to US officials briefed on the investigation. The dossier has also been cited by FBI Director James Comey in some of his briefings to members of Congress in recent weeks, as one of the sources of information the bureau has used to bolster its investigation, according to US officials briefed on the probe. This includes approval from the secret court that oversees the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA)

• 3 weeks later...
Remember when this was a thing................ B-) Feinstein: No Evidence of Collusion Between Trump Associates and Russia

May 4, 2017 12:09 pm

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D., Calif.) told CNN's Wolf Blitzer on Wednesday that there is so far no evidence showing collusion between Donald Trump's campaign aides and Russian officials.

Blitzer mentioned that Feinstein and other colleagues from the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence had visited CIA headquarters on Tuesday to be briefed on the investigation. He then asked Feinstein whether she had evidence, without disclosing any classified information, that there was collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 presidential campaign.

"Not at this time," Feinstein said.

"Well, that's a pretty precise answer," Blitzer said.