Trump and Russia

lmao. now what lies am i telling?

must be the writing of documents i guess. guess what is one of the primary functions of a software consulting manager? writing all kinds of stuff: proposals, business plans, CMM compliance documents, systems review findings documents, risk analysis, you name it

i had documents coming out of my ears, its a big reason why i write like this now, just to be opposite of what i was forced to be for so long. same reason why i still dont have a fb twitter or any other social media account, bc i was doing email back when us C programmers used to swap code on the all text internet back before there was no interweb

what is it with you guys and not believing stuff? you act like children about this, or insecure adults i guess. i couldnt play guitar and now i cant write documents just bc you havent seen it? yeah definitely insecurity. i expect this is just another of the bad temperament skills you regulars picked up from your exulted leader

you know if a capable person makes it to middle age and doesnt have kids they pick up a lot of skills. idk why thats so unbelievable to you retards

You've written "hundreds if not thousands of highly complex documents" and "at least a million pages worth of online communication" in "20+ years."

Let's say an even thousand complex documents. That's about one "complex document" and one thousand emails every week.

You are full of ****. You are OC in Buffalo's OC in Buffalo, you are so full of ****. You are so full of ****, you shall henceforth be known as "****ty McShitface. You really need to give these people a call.

You've written "hundreds if not thousands of highly complex documents" and "at least a million pages worth of online communication" in "20+ years."

Let's say an even thousand complex documents. That's about one "complex document" and one thousand emails every week.

You are full of ****. You are OC in Buffalo's OC in Buffalo, you are so full of ****. You are so full of ****, you shall henceforth be known as "****ty McShitface. You really need to give these people a call.

Wait... How many weeks are in a year?

It's the internet, do you believe anything someone purports on here.

Depends, but if they can't pass the smell test first I don't bother with any other tests.

At one point Deranged Rhino was even dating GG which is the source of all the animosity.

Are you calling that chance encounter at a rest stop dating?

Depends, but if they can't pass the smell test first I don't bother with any other tests.

Are you calling that chance encounter at a rest stop dating?

No wide stances for me.

At one point Deranged Rhino was even dating GG which is the source of all the animosity.

I must admit their little pas de duex makes me a wee mite uncomfortable around the cravat at times when they go on at such lengths. More's the pity to see two such fine lads exchanging blows with such earnestness.

Judge Napolitano beat you to it by about three weeks.

I must admit their little pas de duex makes me a wee mite uncomfortable around the cravat at times when they go on at such lengths. More's the pity to see two such fine lads exchanging blows with such earnestness.

ks.

Don't be uncomfortable. Accept them for who they are

It's weird. The media keeps reporting as breaking news **** we've already heard and they've already denied. If you want to know what the news is about Trump and Russia next month, just see what Trump says he was a victim of this month. :wacko:

Trump said Obama had his phones wire tapped. He never said British and European intelligence agencies picked up a few of his campaign associates while spying on the Russians and passed them on to the US. My money is on Manafort and Page being the guilty ones, even if it is minor guilt that won't result in charges or anything substantial.

I thought the judge said Obama illegally used the GCHG in order to circumvent US intelligent agencies to spy on the Trump team. The guardian story says the GCHQ tipped US intelligent agencies off about possible Trump/Russia ties in late 2015 and the FBI was slow to act on it. I don't know who to believe.

lmao. thanks for reinforcing my point, tom

change. you can do it. even at your age. if you want to

and stop being threatened by me. being king of this hill here is a pathetic position to want to hold onto. i dont want your spot, i just want you to stop training these sheep to be dicks

Edited by Meathead

lmao. thanks for reinforcing my point, tom

change. you can do it. even at your age. if you want to

and stop being threatened by me. being king of this hill here is a pathetic position to want to hold onto. i dont want your spot, i just want you to stop training these sheep to be dicks

I'm not threatened by you. You're full of ****. I'm not threatened by people who are full of ****.

yeah right. its as plain as the bulbous foam nose on your face. and my wager is always on the table any time youre ready to give a thousand bucks to charity

just to demonstrate how flimsy your objection here is, lets talk about how many documents ive written. i ran a four million dollar consulting division and to keep my sr mgrs billing as much as possible i did all of the proposals. do you have any idea how many proposals you have to do to support a four million dollar consulting business? granted, a lot of that was boiler plate, but who do you think wrote the boiler plate? who do you think customized the boiler plate for each proposal? and thats just proposals, it doesnt take into account all the other documents i had to crank out all the freaking time

do we really have to sit here and quibble over an exact number? it was a freaking ton. who here has the problem to begin with anyway? and if youre not threatened by me why do you have to question me on stupid stuff like this? if im nothing and youre the better man than you could just let me tell whatever lies i wanted to. after all that would make me pretty pathetic. why would you have to call me out at all?

its bc you have an obvious self esteem problem. you see yourself as king of this hill and when someone comes in who is obviously capable your self-confidence is so low that have to try to knock them down. i can tell youve been doing this a while here since the underlings are so much like you now that there has been a pattern established. you unilaterally declare someone unworthy and they are parroting your words exactly. its not just me its how you all treat tiberius and whats that other guys name i cant remember, but you all speak in one stupid voice about it. that doesnt happen by accident, i happens bc someone like you becomes the standard bearer and influences the weaker minds to form the mob behind you singing in unison

its pathetic dude

go buy a book on reinventing yourself and throw yourself into it. youre not all bad but youre kind of a dick right now. you can change that if you apply yourself. it sucks that you waste your intellect training these guys to be dicks when you could be putting that mind to good productive use. and youd be a better person for it

and for gods sake, stop calling me a liar if you have nothing to back it up. im not a liar and i would love the chance to take your money from you. in fact, if you dont have the money i will prove you wrong for free just to show you how fkg pathetic youre being about this and how you are negatively affecting others who look up to you. try to be a force for good instead of a force for asshollery. theres nothing stopping you but you, well the dickish you. it doesnt have to be that way

Edited by Meathead