Trump and Russia

Oops.

If no such document existed, Comey would have given a different response. Saying he can only discuss it in a classified setting is a way of telling us that it does exist:

https://mobile.twitter.com/StockMonsterUSA/status/859838922548846592/video/1

Think it's a coincidence that HRC decided to run from the Chapaqua hiking trails to highly public appearances this week?

So macrons emails get dumped by Wikileaks and no one changes their mind. Sorry Hillary.

Comey didn't announce an investigation 11 days before this election though.

Macron also isn't an entitled sea hunt of epic proportions

So macrons emails get dumped by Wikileaks and no one changes their mind. Sorry Hillary.

I'm guessing Macron didn't leave a written record of being a complete !@#$, though...

...aside from, y'know, being French.

Oops.

If no such document existed, Comey would have given a different response. Saying he can only discuss it in a classified setting is a way of telling us that it does exist:

https://mobile.twitter.com/StockMonsterUSA/status/859838922548846592/video/1

i really wish i would have went up to quantico that day and met him. he would have shook my hand. that would be !@#$ing hilarious.

This is a false statement. Wiki leaks did not drop these documents.

4chan did. Which was all anyone needed to know about their veracity.

have you been going to /pol recently?

it's aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamazing. there is also a new international /b which is fun. but /pol is truly going back to the roots of what used to be anonymous was and hopefully will breed some good troops. they have doxed several rioters - the california community college professor was a highlight.

4chan is finally normalizing after late 2011's influx of newfags. it was like our bbmb's coming here.

i really wish i would have went up to quantico that day and met him. he would have shook my hand. that would be !@#$ing hilarious.

have you been going to /pol recently?

it's aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamazing. there is also a new international /b which is fun. but /pol is truly going back to the roots of what used to be anonymous was and hopefully will breed some good troops. they have doxed several rioters - the california community college professor was a highlight.

4chan is finally normalizing after late 2011's influx of newfags. it was like our bbmb's coming here.

I'm actually rarely (if ever) snooping around there. Usually I'm driven there as I go down the rabbit hole sourcing stuff.

I'm brave, but not chan brave. ;)

I'm actually rarely (if ever) snooping around there. Usually I'm driven there as I go down the rabbit hole sourcing stuff.

I'm brave, but not chan brave. ;)

why does 4chan have that rep?

"Newfags," for starters...

sadly only newfags say newfags. I've been there a VERY long time. A guy gave me a link in '04 maybe. He went to EMU. Smart computer science/elecrical engineer.

The new kids ruined it. Marky, zunechan, the guy who shows up every year with jars full of...fun., Jessie slaighter, long cat, wt snacks, traps... all of it is lore.

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/politics/trump-russia-connections/

Decent/simple roundup. Thought I know CNN is considered 'fake' around here.

Personally, it's not the fact that it's Russia that concerns me, but rather that the POTUS is possibly acting in the best interests of, or heavily influenced by another country. It could be Canada for all I care, it'd still be a concern and something worth looking into.

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/politics/trump-russia-connections/

Decent/simple roundup. Thought I know CNN is considered 'fake' around here.

Personally, it's not the fact that it's Russia that concerns me, but rather that the POTUS is possibly acting in the best interests of, or heavily influenced by another country. It could be Canada for all I care, it'd still be a concern and something worth looking into.

The problem with that chart is that you can draw it up for virtually anyone you care to in a position of power. It's meaningless unless you a priori assume bad faith.

So just to be clear...when calling her your "jew wife," you'll completely ignore the colloquial understanding that "jew" used in that context in pejorative, but invent a thoroughly fictitious colloquial understanding of "wife" to justify your misuse of the word?

Are you on drugs? Please tell us you're on drugs. Otherwise, you're simply completely !@#$ing retarded. It's the drugs, right?

per usual you guys are completely full of horseѕhit

i ask for a rational explanation and all i get is the standard insults that is standard for this forum and this topic. absolutely nothing rational. and then you try to spoon me this utter nonsense ѕhit

my whole point made very clearly is that this 'colloquial understanding' is horribly broken. and then you have the balls to come back at me and say these words have magic bad intentions bc they are colloquial

my god. for the alleged 'smartest guy in the room' you fall back on a whole mess of ѕhit that means nothing

and you guys wonder why i dont bother to respond. jesus this place sucks. you make it that way with crap like this

holy hell. ass holes like you are why the country is like it is. whatever man. i will resist the asshollery but holy fk you ppl are annoying