Trump and Russia

yeah right. its as plain as the bulbous foam nose on your face. and my wager is always on the table any time youre ready to give a thousand bucks to charity

just to demonstrate how flimsy your objection here is, lets talk about how many documents ive written. i ran a four million dollar consulting division and to keep my sr mgrs billing as much as possible i did all of the proposals. do you have any idea how many proposals you have to do to support a four million dollar consulting business? granted, a lot of that was boiler plate, but who do you think wrote the boiler plate? who do you think customized the boiler plate for each proposal? and thats just proposals, it doesnt take into account all the other documents i had to crank out all the freaking time

do we really have to sit here and quibble over an exact number? it was a freaking ton. who here has the problem to begin with anyway? and if youre not threatened by me why do you have to question me on stupid stuff like this? if im nothing and youre the better man than you could just let me tell whatever lies i wanted to. after all that would make me pretty pathetic. why would you have to call me out at all?

its bc you have an obvious self esteem problem. you see yourself as king of this hill and when someone comes in who is obviously capable your self-confidence is so low that have to try to knock them down. i can tell youve been doing this a while here since the underlings are so much like you now that there has been a pattern established. you unilaterally declare someone unworthy and they are parroting your words exactly. its not just me its how you all treat tiberius and whats that other guys name i cant remember, but you all speak in one stupid voice about it. that doesnt happen by accident, i happens bc someone like you becomes the standard bearer and influences the weaker minds to form the mob behind you singing in unison

its pathetic dude

go buy a book on reinventing yourself and throw yourself into it. youre not all bad but youre kind of a dick right now. you can change that if you apply yourself. it sucks that you waste your intellect training these guys to be dicks when you could be putting that mind to good productive use. and youd be a better person for it

and for gods sake, stop calling me a liar if you have nothing to back it up. im not a liar and i would love the chance to take your money from you. in fact, if you dont have the money i will prove you wrong for free just to show you how fkg pathetic youre being about this and how you are negatively affecting others who look up to you. try to be a force for good instead of a force for asshollery. theres nothing stopping you but you, well the dickish you. it doesnt have to be that way

I'm not quibbling. You are simply full of ****.

I have thought about the computers/music connection and have a few ideas. First, music note values are binary, like computers. We have whole notes, half notes, quarter notes, eighth notes, sixteenth notes etc. A page of sheet music is like a computer program. You follow it sequentially except when You have repeats (loops), first and second endings (if then else), DS al Fine (go to) etc. The whole math aspect of music carries well to computers.

It's conceptual. You can see it written but can't actually see it's execution. Same as a computer program. It's a symbolic language (computers and music).

Probably goes a lot deeper than that, but that's what I've been able to come up with.

sounds pretty legit to me. putting songs together is sort of like programming, theres a progression that leads to a resolution. and its all within a malleable structure that supports creative application. so yeah i can see that

for me i just picked up a book and started reading. took a few classes but mostly it was just self study. once you know the structure, writing songs is the easy part imo. you play chords and add poetry to it. anybody could write songs, its like writing essays, anybody can do it. but writing a GOOD essay, now that is hard

the overwhelming majority of the songs i wrote ended up in the garbage. id get an idea and put the first draft together ... and then hate it. once in a while id get a decent one i kept for more work but usually i never ended up liking them

and in college we used to get loaded and write songs for fun. i had three crappy guitar playing friends like me and a harmonica playing roommate and whoever ended up in the room would participate. we'd have a blast slapping them together and singing drunken odes that didnt quite sound as good the next day

out of all that ive literally ended up with four songs i would play for other ppl. lmao. that doesnt count all the custom covers ive done, those are easier bc you have a core of lyrics already done and you can customize from there

eh look at me, im rambling. oh well, music has been an on and off thing for me since college but it holds a tons of great memories

sounds pretty legit to me. putting songs together is sort of like programming, theres a progression that leads to a resolution. and its all within a malleable structure that supports creative application. so yeah i can see that

for me i just picked up a book and started reading. took a few classes but mostly it was just self study. once you know the structure, writing songs is the easy part imo. you play chords and add poetry to it. anybody could write songs,

I know. I've written hundreds if not thousands of symphonies, in addition to a million pop songs, in the past 20 years...

I know. I've written hundreds if not thousands of symphonies, in addition to a million pop songs, in the past 20 years...

I hear the Deep State promotes much of the music teens listen to. That's to distract them from the class struggle

oh and i just remembered, we used to write songs as gifts or jokes to each other

larry the harmonica player started that. for his birthday i got him a ticket to the stones concert at rich stadium. i told him i got him something great but i wouldnt tell him what it was until his birfday, which was a few weeks. he was going crazy trying to figure out what it was, he kept guessing and he made it really fun that way. he was so freakin happy when i finally gave him that ticket. then he surprised me with a crappy little funny song at the night before party we threw, thats what started the whole thing

after that we started writing those stupid little songs. then we started doing little performances when we wrote a song for somebody, like passing a big test or whatever ѕhit i cant remember. my name is hal so he started this phony band called Hallarryus (get it?) and we'd put on a little show with stupid little songs for whatever occasion. and if we had girls at these parties we'd write stupid little songs for them. oh they loved that. i could probably resurrect one for this girl named 'donna'. donna was awesome. and lots of good stuff rhymes with donna lmao. that was one of the few we kept and replayed

man i havent thought about this for a while. had some awesome times with those guys

Yes you're quite talented. Nothing beats this classic

Edited by meazza

larry was like a smart curly neal. i swear to god. he shoulda gone to an artists college or something. he was very creative, off the wall kind of stuff, and was good at ad libbing

we would do like a bad version of whos line is it anyway when wayne brady and colin mochrie make up improv songs. lots of laughing, lots of mistakes, but who cares youre just fkg around. if there was anybody watching they usually thought it was fun

usually the songs sucked out loud, like a bad adam sandler snl song. so what, it was just fun. but sometimes it would gel and sort of make itself more interesting so we'd try to keep those pieces for later. 'donna' was one of those. but that was the exception, usally they just sucked, hallarryusly. lmao

holy cow that was fun. only saw larry once since he got married. we went on a couples trip i think maybe to vegas, heck idk somewhere. i cant remember which wife that was for me, maybe the jew wife? whatever. but larrys wife got preggo a short time later and i never saw him again. lol. true

Edited by Meathead

come to think of it, i think it was the jew wife on that trip. that was soon after she defied her parents and moved with me to rochester where i had a big consulting opportunity. failed spectaculary on that venture, btw. but i ended up consulting in rochester for almost twenty years after that

so larry lived in nyc and so did our other college roommate, jon, both jews. larry and jon didnt get along well anymore. so me and jew wife stayed and visited with jon before we visited with larry

i remember bc jew wife was raised in an affluent area in bethesda and wanted to see how other jews were. she was very interested to see the two different styles of jews that i had told her about. larry was sort of jewish by accident, didnt take it too seriously, but still wore the chai around his neck. jon was from a very snobby jeweler family, sort of classic tv jewish. stores in manhatten and everything. and a much nicer chai. i didnt like them much tbh, but jon was cool. jon ended up becoming a bad alcoholic later on

jew wife was from a deeply orthodox stick up your ass style jewishness ... and wanted out. so she was sort of looking for different jew styles to see if she liked them

it was fun to watch her process that stuff. well except for the crying when she told her parents. they blamed me. the shocking conclusion to this story: we eventually broke up under the weight of her parents objection. last i heard she married some jewish guy and started cranking out little jewlets so all ended up well there

come to think of it, i think it was the jew wife on that trip. that was soon after she defied her parents and moved with me to rochester where i had a big consulting opportunity. failed spectaculary on that venture,

Probably because you only wrote 700 emails a week, slacker.

jew wife was an actuary for peat marwick. thats why she could move around so easily. idk what its like now but actuaries with masters degrees were pretty scarce back then. she got a job in the first day she started looking. they picked up all her education costs, just like when she worked for waterhouse i think it was in maryland. just about every time she passed a test she got a raise. lol. she studied all the time, took her books everywhere

holy smokes that sounded like a boring ass job to me. apparently thats the problem finding actuaries. i would hang myself if it had to memorize all the ѕhit she did, but she liked it. never had to worry about a job again, thats for sure

Probably because you only wrote 700 emails a week, slacker.

no that was just classic overconfidence and not knowing the rochester market

i just came from washington dc where the market was much more liberal, in that sense. in dc you could walk into somebodys office and if you did a good job on the presentation you stood a good chance of getting some bidness. it all seemed pretty easy to me there and we were quite successful. i didnt realize it at the time but clients were much more freewheeling in dc, which i had to learn the hard way

when i moved to rochester on an existing contract i told my boss i wanted to move there to be closer to my family. he said as long as i could keep the business going like i had in dc he would keep paying me plus a fat commission. i tried to use the same approach i used in dc ... and it crashed and burned in a massive fireball. rochester was WAAAY more conservative, they had to see you many multiple times before they trusted you, it was a long grinding process i wasnt prepared for at first. i got a couple gigs but not enough to keep the bidness going and of course my boss eventually cut me off

that was a pretty low point in my life. failed bidness venture. jew wife left me. no job. price is right loser sound going off every half hour in my head. lmao. did a couple gigs working for a crazy egyptian woman, some oracle training development and sun micro unix admin. then got a great job in a smallish consulting group with some awesome guys and stayed there a long time. ended up running several practices, then was the branch mgr. things were really good

until a big company bought us and they ended up firing me bc basically i couldnt fit in with a big corporate environment. too much super-fake asshollery up in there. i couldnt stand those ppl. then i got another great job with another small consulting company, just before i became disabled permanently. more price is right loser horns

last worked in 2004. shoulda never tried to clean up all those fallen trees myself. destroyed my already injured back. seems forever ago

im not going to wait for your reply bc you wont be able to. and if by some impossible miracle you are able to articulate why this is racist in an effective manner, i will thank you and openly apologize on this forum. but that aint gonna happen

lets break this down with rational non-hysterical thought:

was she jewish? you bet your sweet yarmulke

was she my wife? well we werent married but she moved with me and we cohabitated, so in the colloquial sense she certainly was my wife

hence my playful nickname, the jew wife

this is a great demonstration about why most americans are completely fkd in the head about race issues

since i put two words together that used the word 'jew', in todays massively fkd up hyper-sensitive ridiculously pc world, in some kind of bizzaroland twisted logic, this is automatically racist

forget that it is impossible for a rational person to explain how this could possibly be derogatory, prejudiced, demeaning, or disrespectful. but SOMEHOW we just KNOW its racist. our receivers are broken. it SOUNDS like it might be racist so lets just rush to the stupid conclusion that IT IS racist. and now lets mob together and shout down that horrible racist mh. wow what great caring ppl we are! especially compared to that racist mh

my god we are suuuuuper fkd in the head on race issues. or more precisely, YOU people are suuuuuuper fkd in the head on race issues

this my friends is neo-racism. the NEW racism. YOU are the neo-racists. and youre FKING everything up with bullѕhit destructive ѕhit like this

my strong recommendation is to stop it

but instead of listening to me you will rush in here and scream that im lecturing you, that im preachy, or whatever dumb fkd up ѕhit youre going to throw at me instead of actually contemplating what im pointing out

YOU are keeping real racism alive with this crap. you are obscuring the REAL problems with this made up bullѕhit

again, my strong recommendation is to just stop it

Edited by Meathead