Trump and Russia

i wrote hundreds if not thousands of huge complicated documents during twenty-five plus years of consulting mgmt so if i want to fourgo grammar and punctuation and use run-on sentences and intentionally misspell words or use homonyms for comedic effect on a stupid message board im gonna do it and theres nothing you can do to stop me bc this is america so if you dont like it you are shirley within your rights to blow me

If you had actually done any of this, it would be a well ingrained habit at this point.

But, as you said, this is a message board, and this is America, so you're free to tell whatever lies you'd like. Just know that you aren't fooling anyone.

i wrote hundreds if not thousands of huge complicated documents during twenty-five plus years of consulting mgmt so if i want to fourgo grammar and punctuation and use run-on sentences and intentionally misspell words or use homonyms for comedic effect on a stupid message board im gonna do it and theres nothing you can do to stop me bc this is america so if you dont like it you are shirley within your rights to blow me

John Wawrow used to use almost the exact type of reasoning for posting the precise same way that you do...no punctuation, poor grammar, incoherent logic...all blamed on the fact that he did all of that for his job and didn't feel the need to do it here because 'Merica or something.

It was a little better when you just blamed your broken keyboard, John...errrrr....meathead..

lmao. now what lies am i telling?

must be the writing of documents i guess. guess what is one of the primary functions of a software consulting manager? writing all kinds of stuff: proposals, business plans, CMM compliance documents, systems review findings documents, risk analysis, you name it

i had documents coming out of my ears, its a big reason why i write like this now, just to be opposite of what i was forced to be for so long. same reason why i still dont have a fb twitter or any other social media account, bc i was doing email back when us C programmers used to swap code on the all text internet back before there was no interweb

what is it with you guys and not believing stuff? you act like children about this, or insecure adults i guess. i couldnt play guitar and now i cant write documents just bc you havent seen it? yeah definitely insecurity. i expect this is just another of the bad temperament skills you regulars picked up from your exulted leader

you know if a capable person makes it to middle age and doesnt have kids they pick up a lot of skills. idk why thats so unbelievable to you retards

Edited by Meathead

must be the writing of documents i guess. guess what is one of the primary functions of a software consulting manager? writing all kinds of stuff: proposals, business plans, CMM compliance documents, systems review findings documents, risk analysis, you name it

what is it with you guys and not believing stuff? you act like children about this, or insecure adults i guess. i couldnt play guitar and now i cant write documents just bc you havent seen it? yeah definitely insecurity

you know if a capable person makes it to middle age and doesnt have kids they pick up a lot of skills. idk why thats so unbelievable to you retards

Your posting style belies what you claim. When that happens the astute person becomes very cautious and skeptical of those claims.

oh nos! a belligerent interwebs mob doesnt like my posting. whatever shall i do?

this isnt about me its about you people. your core here acts in a similar manner bc of the guy youve decided to make the alpha poster. you venerate a surly abusive guy bc he does what is always guaranteed to make somebody popular on the internet: hes a jerk. and so you emulate him in some sick hope that someday you can be like him

this is a bad skill set youre picking up from him. and i hope you realize why he does it: bc hes insecure. its blatantly obvious he puts a huge emphasis of his self-image on his intelligence, but his insecurity makes him lash out at others to make himself feel better. hes obviously highly prone to calling ppl liars and the rest of you now do it as a matter of this boards sop. its stupid and youre being stupid when you do it

ive told you before and i will tell you again, you would be wise to pity him instead of emulate him. but you wont listen

oh nos! a belligerent interwebs mob doesnt like my posting. whatever shall i do?

this isnt about me its about you people. your core here acts in a similar manner bc of the guy youve decided to make the alpha poster. you venerate a surly abusive guy bc he does what is always guaranteed to make somebody popular on the internet: hes a jerk. and so you emulate him in some sick hope that someday you can be like him

this is a bad skill set youre picking up from him. and i hope you realize why he does it: bc hes insecure. its blatantly obvious he puts a huge emphasis of his self-image on his intelligence, but his insecurity makes him lash out at others to make himself feel better. hes obviously highly prone to calling ppl liars and the rest of you now do it as a matter of this boards sop. its stupid and youre being stupid when you do it

ive told you before and i will tell you again, you would be wise to pity him instead of emulate him. but you wont listen

This is exactly the kind of response I expected from you. You are delusional.

and as far as my lying, i will make the same offer i made before that you never took me up on: $1000 donated to charity and i will produce documents to show im not a liar

how about this big binder full of C code and support documentation from my last software programming job? how about these training courses i developed for Oracle and Informix interfaces for C language? how about this user reference document for the shell scripts i wrote as the external interface for those database systems? or maybe im a just liar about being a C programmer or UNIX system admin or a database architect

how about this business plan that i had to do every year as a part of P&L planning? or a copy of the entire P&L itself? how about some documents i had to prepare to gain CMM compliance? or maybe one of these massive proposals to outsource testing for a large Xerox client? or maybe one of these large findings documents from a Year 2000 consulting study for Northern Telecom, Johnson & Johnson, or Kodak? or maybe im just a big liar about those things too

the problem here is not with me, it with you ppl. this is the asshollery behavior ive talked about before. this is a bad skill set youve picked up bc you are looking up to the wrong person here

i realize its like talking to a wall but i have to represent. fight the asshollery!

and as far as my lying, i will make the same offer i made before that you never took me up on: $1000 donated to charity and i will produce documents to show im not a liar

how about this big binder full of C code and support documentation from my last software programming job? how about these training courses i developed for Oracle and Informix interfaces for C language? how about this user reference document for the shell scripts i wrote as the external interface for those database systems? or maybe im a just liar about being a C programmer or UNIX system admin or a database architect

how about this business plan that i had to do every year as a part of P&L planning? or a copy of the entire P&L itself? how about some documents i had to prepare to gain CMM compliance? or maybe one of these massive proposals to outsource testing for a large Xerox client? or maybe one of these large findings documents from a Year 2000 consulting study for Northern Telecom, Johnson & Johnson, or Kodak? or maybe im just a big liar about those things too

the problem here is not with me, it with you ppl. this is the asshollery behavior ive talked about before. this is a bad skill set youve picked up bc you are looking up to the wrong person here

i realize its like talking to a wall but i have to represent. fight the asshollery!

Here's something to help you down off your high horse.

post-9240-0-10573800-1492103687_thumb.jpg

what is it with you guys and not believing stuff? you act like children about this, or insecure adults i guess. i couldnt play guitar and now i cant write documents just bc you havent seen it?

I can totally believe the guitar part. I too work in computers and software and the business is over run by musicians. I have been able to gain noteriety and career advancement by playing drums and keyboards in company bands at multiple computer companies.

I don't do Fakebook and Twitter either for pretty much the same reasons. That and the big brother aspects of them.

yeah idk what it is about computers and instruments but its always been that way. maybe the dexterity that comes with extensive keyboard use? idk but ive had a bunch of clients, coworkers, and employees that were in bands or orchestras and would invite me to go see them play. one female employee i had was a concert violinist but hurt her wrists or something like that and couldnt keep on playing

i didnt play my instruments very much when i was working, not at least until i got into sr mgmt and then started back into playing regularly to get over the stress. and then of course when i became disabled in 2004 i started playing again a lot more. i found a handful of old songs i wrote in college in one of my old gig bags and that was an awesome find. i took one of them and reworked it and its come out fantastic. wrote a couple other new songs and put together some real nice custom covers for Let it Be and Amazing Grace, among others

i was planning on getting off disability by starting a new career doing performance lectures on contemporary spirituality that included music, multi-media, and lecture.but injury and a new chronic illness has kept me unable to do it. idk if im every going to recover enough now. makes me regret not getting out of that stupid consulting business and doing it sooner

or maybe im just a big fat liar. if anybody wants to put down the thousand bucks i will be happy to demonstrate

i had documents coming out of my ears, its a big reason why i write like this now, just to be opposite of what i was forced to be for so long. same reason why i still dont have a fb twitter or any other social media account, bc i was doing email back when us C programmers used to swap code on the all text internet back before there was no interweb

what is it with you guys and not believing stuff? you act like children about this, or insecure adults i guess. i couldnt play guitar and now i cant write documents just bc you havent seen it? yeah definitely insecurity. i expect this is just another of the bad temperament skills you regulars picked up from your exulted leader

No one can believe it until they know who you've slept with.

That's the standard you've given us to judge your credibility.

yeah idk what it is about computers and instruments but its always been that way. maybe the dexterity that comes with extensive keyboard use? idk but ive had a bunch of clients, coworkers, and employees that were in bands or orchestras and would invite me to go see them play. one female employee i had was a concert violinist but hurt her wrists or something like that and couldnt keep on playing

i didnt play my instruments very much when i was working, not at least until i got into sr mgmt and then started back into playing regularly to get over the stress. and then of course when i became disabled in 2004 i started playing again a lot more. i found a handful of old songs i wrote in college in one of my old gig bags and that was an awesome find. i took one of them and reworked it and its come out fantastic. wrote a couple other new songs and put together some real nice custom covers for Let it Be and Amazing Grace, among others

i was planning on getting off disability by starting a new career doing performance lectures on contemporary spirituality that included music, multi-media, and lecture.but injury and a new chronic illness has kept me unable to do it. idk if im every going to recover enough now. makes me regret not getting out of that stupid consulting business and doing it sooner

or maybe im just a big fat liar. if anybody wants to put down the thousand bucks i will be happy to demonstrate

Who would have ever thought that you pined to give lectures?

I don't do Fakebook and Twitter either for pretty much the same reasons. That and the big brother aspects of them.

i bet ive typed at least a million pages worth of online communications over the years in the form of emails, forum posts, stuff like that. it quickly gets to the point where you dont control it anymore, it controls you. i had been doing it for so long i just felt totally fed up. so when FB/Twitter/whatever came out i never bothered to sign up

then of course youve got the big brother problem that you mentioned. i didnt care much about that myself bc by that time i was out of consulting and not planning on ever going back so i didnt care if somebody saw my stuff and didnt like it. plus the only thing controversial that i say are when i talk about race issues, but those things are only controversial bc we are so incredibly fkd up on race. there are ALWAYS nimrods that attack you when you are white and talk about those issues in anything other than a coddling manner

but by far the biggest reason i didnt sign up for FB/etc is bc of the incredible pettiness that dominates those platforms that i just knew i would have to deal with. just think about all the crap you/others have to see and deal with from friends and family when you put up an account. yeah there are great things like keeping in touch with friends, but you can do that without exposing yourself to all the petty bullѕhit. if i want to deal with petty bullѕhit all i gotta do is come to a place like this. at least here youre mostly anonymous and not dealing with bickering relatives youre going to have to deal with at the next family get together

ive actually been thinking about opening a FB account just to have easier access to some friends that have moved away. im hesitating bc i know there will be a flood of crap i have to deal with once i do, so i still havent made the plunge

I have thought about the computers/music connection and have a few ideas. First, music note values are binary, like computers. We have whole notes, half notes, quarter notes, eighth notes, sixteenth notes etc. A page of sheet music is like a computer program. You follow it sequentially except when You have repeats (loops), first and second endings (if then else), DS al Fine (go to) etc. The whole math aspect of music carries well to computers.

It's conceptual. You can see it written but can't actually see it's execution. Same as a computer program. It's a symbolic language (computers and music).

Probably goes a lot deeper than that, but that's what I've been able to come up with.

Your posting style belies what you claim. When that happens the astute person becomes very cautious and skeptical of those claims.

It's the internet, do you believe anything someone purports on here.

It's the internet, do you believe anything someone purports on here.

Those of us who have been here long enough know each other's backgrounds. Many have met through tailgates or knew each other before using this site.