Trump and Russia

I'd tell the ablative case it can slurp my bunghole, but I probably can't say it without using some form of the ablative !@#$ing case.

Isn't that an argument in favor of the ablative? Also, I don't think one could speak like Yoda without the ablative, so there's that, too. Last, I think you also exhibited the controversial 8th Latin case (expletive).

Proof of the Russians meddling in the election:

1. HRC got chucked into the van like a side of beef. No known Russian bot involvement, however it is suspected that the driver of the van may have had ancestors with Russian heritage.

2. HRC failed to campaign in critical swing states. No known Russian bot involvement, however it is widely believed that some critical voters watched the USA defeat Russia in the 1980 'Miracle on Ice'.

3. Pre-election polls showed HRC with an 85%+ likelihood of winning. No known Russian bot involvement, however unnamed sources have shared information that there was internal disagreement whether this should have been rounded UP to 86% or down to 85% as widely reported prior to election.

4. Democrats ran one of the most unpopular candidates in modern politics, however it should be noted that at least 2 Democrat insiders claim to have observed a set of Russian dolls in the hotel room of Bernie Sanders.

5. Election forecasts showed HRC winning until well after 9:30pm ET election night, however 2 former administration officials have shared privately that they became aware of a conversation between US operatives and possibly their Russian counterparts in which confidential words were uttered - such as "I am Mohammed Abacha, the son of the late Nigerian Head of State who died on the 8th of June 1998." The veracity of these communications is unconfirmed at this time.

6.HRC's spouse - BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST. It should be noted, however, that Bill's several victims have on occasion enjoyed Russian salad dressing.

The Russian Farce

Andy McCarthy demonstrates with great precision how the Democrat/Media Complex persists in “A dangerous fraud” regarding the Russian effect on the 2016 election.

In his March 28 NRO column Victor Davis Hanson captured “The Russian farce” that belies the story line that is shoved down our throats with the force of a jackhammer.

Referring to President Obama’s famous hot-mic moment with Russian President Dmitri Medvedev, kindly asked by President Obama to convey an important message to his friend “Vladimir,” Hanson recalls:

More at the links:

Edited by B-Man

Follow the money...

Like John Podesta getting all those shares in a Russian company involved in the uranium deal and then transfering them to his daughter's name to try and hide them? Or his brother getting mega bucks form another Russian company involved in the same, or Hillary okaying the sale of 1/5 of our uranium to a rRussian owned company after Slick got a ton of money for giving a speech there? How about all the pay for play deals with the Clinton's slush fund. oops I mean charity?

Edited by Wacka

Russia pulls off the best April Fools Day prank ever. Media bedwetters are upset. :lol:

https://www.rt.com/news/383098-russia-foreign-ministry-spoof-hackers/#.WOAgDpv_3QM.facebook

"To request election interference, press three and wait until the next election campaign. Please note that all calls are recorded for quality improvement and training purposes." :lol:

And it took him 17 years to come up with his devious scheming. What took him so long?

Then again, what am I thinking ... Russia was a laughable threat only four and a half years ago.

Hillary piss d him off by calling attention to his election fraud in 2011. His party was stuffing ballot t boxes and Hilary, doing what a good Secretary of State use to be able to do, tried shining a light on that cockroach and gangster Putin obviously hit back

Hillary piss d him off by calling attention to his election fraud in 2011. His party was stuffing ballot t boxes and Hilary, doing what a good Secretary of State use to be able to do, tried shining a light on that cockroach and gangster Putin obviously hit back

I just want to say that I don't use the "ignore" feature that is provided on this site. I self-police. Have a great day.

They learned about stuffing the ballot box from the DNC. Like 110% voter turnout in some under cities and o fotes for republicans in some districts.

I apologize for trying to inform you, that obviously was a useless endeavor

Oh, I do read your posts. I've just chosen to not respond to them. Thanks for trying to inform me. Have a great day.

[For those of you with gatorman on ignore, ridiculous verbiage removed courtesy of DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.9. You're welcome.]

[This is an automated response.]

This ridiculous verbiage is brought to you by...

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.9.

Russian Hackers Are Working To Amplify Donald Trump’s Wiretapping Claim,

Expert Warns “Every conspiracy floated by the administration” is an opportunity for fake news operations, Clint Watts tells NPR.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/russian-trump-wiretapping-claim_us_58e3365ce4b0f4a923b15827

Russophobia reaches new heights...

Edited by Deranged Rhino