Trump and Russia

That's not a ****storm, that's the sound of you being told how foolish you sound.

The wordy responses from you and others tell otherwise, when a simple "that's foolish" would suffice. I don't know what the results of this investigation will be and neither do you.

The wordy responses from you and others tell otherwise, when a simple "that's foolish" would suffice. I don't know what the results of this investigation will be and neither do you.

Your 2nd sentence is basically what I and others have been trying to impress upon you. Glad to see you agree.

Your 2nd sentence is basically what I and others have been trying to impress upon you. Glad to see you agree.

Go back and read the thread, I've said it multiple times. People on both sides who act like they already know the conclusion of the investigation are equally guilty. Edited by gatorbait

Go back and read the thread, I've said it multiple times. People on both sides who act like they already know the conclusion of the investigation are equally guilty.

In that case we agree again.

[This is an automated response.]

1icr79.jpg

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.9.

I believed that left-wing liberals were genuinely concerned about the Russia-Trump conspiracy. I'm willing to admit I was wrong.

The Hillary Clinton section of the Democratic Party are still convinced that it was Russia (not Hillary's horrible campaign) that cost them the election. They're blaming Wikileaks, Trump advisers, and Comey especially. They fail to realize that Trump won because he ran on a much more robust platform compared to Hillary's. Did the Russians stop you from not bothering to visit Michigan, Wisconsin, and Minnesota either at all or more than once? Did the Russians have anything to do with your message during the campaign should have more substance than simply proceed with the status quo and paint your opponent as an abhorrent, bumbling, clueless buffoon.

During the debates it was all Hillary talked about was continuing what we're doing when the electorate screamed for CHANGE. The only Democratic voices I've heard admit they've lost touch with the working class were Bernie Sanders, Keith Ellison, Joe Biden, and Barack Obama who admitted he was living inside his bubble during one of his last interviews. If I was the Democrats, I'd do a lot of sole searching but they continue to be fixated on the Trump/Russian investigation and just seem to obstruct, obstruct, obstruct like the GOP has done the last six years.

As for Trump and Russia, nobody knows anything of significance at the moment and speculating is just dumb.

Edited by Doc Brown

The Hillary Clinton section of the Democratic Party are still convinced that it was Russia (not Hillary's horrible campaign) that cost them the election. They're blaming Wikileaks, Trump advisers, and Comey especially. They fail to realize that Trump won because he ran on a much more robust platform compared to Hillary's. Did the Russians stop you from not bothering to visit Michigan, Wisconsin, and Minnesota either at all or more than once? Did the Russians have anything to do with your message during the campaign should have more substance than simply proceed with the status quo and paint your opponent as an abhorrent, bumbling, clueless buffoon.

During the debates it was all Hillary talked about was continuing what we're doing when the electorate screamed for CHANGE. The only Democratic voices I've heard admit they've got to reach out to the working class were Bernie Sanders, Keith Ellison, Joe Biden, and Barack Obama who admitted he was living inside his bubble during one of his last interviews. If I was the Democrats, I'd do a lot of sole searching but they continue to be fixated on the Trump/Russian investigation and just seem to obstruct, obstruct, obstruct like the GOP has done the last six years.

As for Trump and Russia, nobody knows anything of significance at the moment and speculating is just dumb.

The bigger point is that none of these people give a monkey's fu©k about any of this. It's just an excuse to attack President Trump.

During the debates it was all Hillary talked about was continuing what we're doing when the electorate screamed for CHANGE. The only Democratic voices I've heard admit they've lost touch with the working class were Bernie Sanders, Keith Ellison, Joe Biden, and Barack Obama who admitted he was living inside his bubble during one of his last interviews. If I was the Democrats, I'd do a lot of sole searching but they continue to be fixated on the Trump/Russian investigation and just seem to obstruct, obstruct, obstruct like the GOP has done the last six years.

For me, that isn't the point at all. Heck, forget about the election altogether as far as I'm concerned. If a politician if beholden or being blackmailed by a criminal enterprise, something Putin surely is, the American people need to know. Trump's language that attacks our system sounds just like anti-American propaganda, elections are rigged, media is fake, our alliances are corrupt. That in itself should raise red flags, and then for it to turn out he has all these ties to Russia, well, that's probable cause enough for me to want to see an investigation

The bigger point is that none of these people give a monkey's fu©k about any of this. It's just an excuse to attack President Trump.

Even if that's true, so what, it's how Democracy works. Obama sure had to deal with garbage from the right

For me, that isn't the point at all. Heck, forget about the election altogether as far as I'm concerned. If a politician if beholden or being blackmailed by a criminal enterprise, something Putin surely is, the American people need to know. Trump's language that attacks our system sounds just like anti-American propaganda, elections are rigged, media is fake, our alliances are corrupt. That in itself should raise red flags, and then for it to turn out he has all these ties to Russia, well, that's probable cause enough for me to want to see an investigation

What's amazing to me is the most vocal voices are not just convinced Russian intelligence services tipped the election by unleashing an unprecedented information war on the American people, but those same people completely dismiss any possibility the US's own IC could be running it's own information war on the American people by muddying the waters around this investigation. The same people who think Putin is essentially a super-villain and his FSB/GRU are so dangerous and capable they can undercut our entire electoral process with a series of bot-nets and "hacks" also think the US intelligence services are incapable of pulling the wool over the eyes of the American public.

So, Russia has an all powerful IC that can not only tip an election but collude with multiple people within the administration in order to do so... but the US IC is somehow above or incapable of doing the same... because they like the Russian story better.

It's an astounding bout of cognitive dissonance.

What's amazing to me is the most vocal voices are not just convinced Russian intelligence services tipped the election by unleashing an unprecedented information war on the American people, but those same people completely dismiss any possibility the US's own IC could be running it's own information war on the American people by muddying the waters around this investigation. The same people who think Putin is essentially a super-villain and his FSB/GRU are so dangerous and capable they can undercut our entire electoral process with a series of bot-nets and "hacks" also think the US intelligence services are incapable of pulling the wool over the eyes of the American public.

So, Russia has an all powerful IC that can not only tip an election but collude with multiple people within the administration in order to do so... but the US IC is somehow above or incapable of doing the same... because they like the Russian story better.

It's an astounding bout of cognitive dissonance.

I think they obviously see the Trump Putin connections, have simply listened to Trump talk, you know like, what he has been saying!! And concluded the guy is mixed up with a foreign thug. Not sure what's so difficult to understand about that

I think they obviously see the Trump Putin connections, have simply listened to Trump talk, you know like, what he has been saying!! And concluded the guy is mixed up with a foreign thug. Not sure what's so difficult to understand about that

Do you think the CIA and US IC is capable of executing their own information war?

Fake news is a problem when republicans read more of it on Facebook than real news. Then use their tainted beliefs to elect an incompetent person to lead the country.

Only Republicans? Dems were doing the same. It's what a lot of sheeples do on Facebook. They read what Zuckerberg feeds to them in thier "feed". That's why Dems were so freaked out after the election. For over a year they've been reading Hillary is gonna win and Trump is a racist, sexist, homophobic, anti LGBTQ mysogynist. Oh wait, I forgot anti_Semite. All thier friends thought so too and they shared articles and memes. Then come to find it was a lot of fake news.

Fake news is just what we have to live with now that we have the 1st ammendment and everyone has a megaphone. Until, as Barbarian suggests, big brother will take care of us and only authorize "real news".

I agree with you there is smoke. Is it real smoke or fake smoke? There was also a lot of smoke in regards to Iraq's WMDs. As Buffalo pointed out, it's the same people telling us this stuff. Wolfman Blitzer, Brian Williams, Anderson Cooper to name a few.

Here's a novel idea. How about we just wait until the FBI investigation is done and see what they come up with?

How about we just wait until the FBI investigation is done and see what they come up with?

How about F no. If you want to avoid the topic you are free to do so. Why do you want us to stop talking about this possible treasonous president's actions?

I'm talking about inside the US.

Do you think the US IC is capable of executing an information campaign against the US people in much the same way the Russians are accused of doing now?

One can admire your patience DR, but I highlighted your mistake with your ongoing attempt to enlighten Gator.