Trump and Russia

Only Republicans? Dems were doing the same. It's what a lot of sheeples do on Facebook. They read what Zuckerberg feeds to them in thier "feed". That's why Dems were so freaked out after the election. For over a year they've been reading Hillary is gonna win and Trump is a racist, sexist, homophobic, anti LGBTQ mysogynist. Oh wait, I forgot anti_Semite. All thier friends thought so too and they shared articles and memes. Then come to find it was a lot of fake news.

Fake news is just what we have to live with now that we have the 1st ammendment and everyone has a megaphone. Until, as Barbarian suggests, big brother will take care of us and only authorize "real news".

I agree with you there is smoke. Is it real smoke or fake smoke? There was also a lot of smoke in regards to Iraq's WMDs. As Buffalo pointed out, it's the same people telling us this stuff. Wolfman Blitzer, Brian Williams, Anderson Cooper to name a few.

Here's a novel idea. How about we just wait until the FBI investigation is done and see what they come up with?

Of course Dems read it too. Another novel idea to consider is I said the exact same thing about waiting for the investigation to conclude earlier in this thread.

How about F no. If you want to avoid the topic you are free to do so. Why do you want us to stop talking about this possible treasonous president's actions?

Do whatever you want. I don't know one way or the other what happened and am open minded. If collusion or other crimes are discovered, as you say, "lock him up". If not, no harm no foul.

I'm just going to wait til the FBI and other investgations are done before I decide anything either way. I'll take that over anything the Wolfman or Brian Williams or Twitter sez today.

Of course Dems read it too. Another novel idea to consider is I said the exact same thing about waiting for the investigation to conclude earlier in this thread.

Cool, we agree.

However the post I noted didn't mention Democrats doing the same thing which is why I pointed it out.

Edited by reddogblitz

It means leaks and information always get revealed one tiny piece at a time. Never all at once. But you knew that.

"Another novel idea to consider is I said the exact same thing about waiting for the investigation to conclude earlier in this thread", or in other words, drip, drip, drip.

This is what kept coming to mind:

:lol:

"Another novel idea to consider is I said the exact same thing about waiting for the investigation to conclude earlier in this thread", or in other words, drip, drip, drip.

Do you have a point yet? Maybe go take another nap, you are still grouchy.

Me saying drip drip drip, and there's some smoke, have nothing to do with me wanting to wait until the end of the investigation to make a final judgment. But you knew that too. Or maybe I'm giving you too much credit.

Edited by gatorbait

Do you have a point yet? Maybe go take another nap, you are still grouchy.

Me saying drip drip drip, and there's some smoke, have nothing to do with me wanting to wait until the end of the investigation to make a final judgment. But you knew that too. Or maybe I'm giving you too much credit.

Nice. You give lip service to waiting until the end of the investigation but basically your posts all bring me to the conclusion that you have made up your mind.

Nice. You give lip service to waiting until the end of the investigation but basically your posts all bring me to the conclusion that you have made up your mind.

Great, thanks for your opinion which is so highly coveted around here. For the tenth time. I have said there is smoke, that is all. I haven't claimed collusion or anything else. I don't like trump, and there is a lot of smoke. Want to debate that?

What's amazing to me is the most vocal voices are not just convinced Russian intelligence services tipped the election by unleashing an unprecedented information war on the American people, but those same people completely dismiss any possibility the US's own IC could be running it's own information war on the American people by muddying the waters around this investigation. The same people who think Putin is essentially a super-villain and his FSB/GRU are so dangerous and capable they can undercut our entire electoral process with a series of bot-nets and "hacks" also think the US intelligence services are incapable of pulling the wool over the eyes of the American public.

So, Russia has an all powerful IC that can not only tip an election but collude with multiple people within the administration in order to do so... but the US IC is somehow above or incapable of doing the same... because they like the Russian story better.

It's an astounding bout of cognitive dissonance.

Putin has been Prime Minister or President of Russia sine 2008.

Do you think he waited 8 years to meddle in US Presidential elections? I don't.

Do you think anyone is investigating those 2008 and 2012 elections? I don't.

Do you think Russia's influence on any of those three elections tipped the balance? I don't.

Do you think Russia's influence on any of those three elections tipped the balance? I don't.

Since 1999, actually. He was appointed a deputy minister by Yeltsin, and elected PM by the Duma in August of that year.

Since 1999, actually. He was appointed a deputy minister by Yeltsin, and elected PM by the Duma in August of that year.

And it took him 17 years to come up with his devious scheming. What took him so long?

Then again, what am I thinking ... Russia was a laughable threat only four and a half years ago.

And it took him 17 years to come up with his devious scheming.

He probably did all his planning in Russian? You ever see that language? You try planning a nefarious plot in a language that has six !@#$ing cases. The damn thing has an "instrumental case." What kind of a sick culture puts an "instrumental case" in their language???

(Still...better than Arabic.)

He probably did all his planning in Russian? You ever see that language? You try planning a nefarious plot in a language that has six !@#$ing cases. The damn thing has an "instrumental case." What kind of a sick culture puts an "instrumental case" in their language???

(Still...better than Arabic.)

Could I possibly remember that there are 7 Latin cases from my high school days?

None are instrumental.

And it took him 17 years to come up with his devious scheming. What took him so long?

Then again, what am I thinking ... Russia was a laughable threat only four and a half years ago.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2017/03/31/exp-senator-no-doubt-whatsoever-russia-interfered-cnntv.cnn

In this interview, Senator King says he learned today this is not the first time Russia had tried to interfere. They did in the last few and actually all the back to the 1930s.

He seems surprised by this. Really? We've been spying on them and they've been spying on us forever.

Russia NOT spying or trying to influence an election, now that would be news.

Could I possibly remember that there are 7 Latin cases from my high school days?

None are instrumental.

Five. Nominative, genitive, dative, accusative, ablative. Some people suggest vocative is a sixth, but those people are ignorant heathen bastards.

I was so happy to learn Classical Greek, because it didn't have an ablative case (Only nominative, genitive, dative, and accusative...yes, and vocative, for you ignorant heathens.) After 4 1/2 years of Latin, I categorically refuse to learn another language that has an ablative case. "Ablative place-to-which," "ablative place-from-where," "ablative of attendant circumstance," "ablative of pat-your-head-and-rub-your-stomach-while-reciting-Cicero." !@#$ing Romans dumped every ****-ass construction they didn't know what to do with into the ablative case. I'd tell the ablative case it can slurp my bunghole, but I probably can't say it without using some form of the ablative !@#$ing case.

Why does it have to b simply about the elections? It shouldn't be. Does Putin and his gangsters have illegal influence over Trump and any of his family? We already know that Trump's campaign manager was paid ten million dollars in a single year to quote: further the interests of Putin.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2017/03/31/exp-senator-no-doubt-whatsoever-russia-interfered-cnntv.cnn

In this interview, Senator King says he learned today this is not the first time Russia had tried to interfere. They did in the last few and actually all the back to the 1930s.

He seems surprised by this. Really? We've been spying on them and they've been spying on us forever.

Russia NOT spying or trying to influence an election, now that would be news.

This is way different. The ideology that use to drive Soviet interests is gone. The Putin gang are nothing but criminals much like Whitey Bulger was. Spying is only used to further their corrupt enterprises now.