Trump and Russia

Russian is just a BS story to deflect from the Seth Rich case.

And Trump successful overseas trip has the Dems fuming cause their guy didn't get the warm welcome that Trump got.

I am not a Republican or a Democrat, but even an idiot like me can the Dems are crazy as hell and will NEVER get over the fact that Hillary lost to an outsider who was laughed at since the first day he announced he was running for President.

Seth Rice is going to blow this thing out of the water.

[This is an automated response.]

You're an idiot.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.10.

Kushner trying to establish a secret back channel to the criminals in Moscow. Hmmmmm....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/russian-ambassador-told-moscow-that-kushner-wanted-secret-communications-channel-with-kremlin/2017/05/26/520a14b4-422d-11e7-9869-bac8b446820a_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-high_kushner-705pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.4370736915c0

Jared Kushner and Russias ambassador to Washington discussed the possibility of setting up a secret and secure communications channel between Trumps transition team and the Kremlin, using Russian diplomatic facilities in an apparent move to shield their pre-inauguration discussions from monitoring, according to U.S. officials briefed on intelligence reports.

Ambassador Sergei Kislyak reported to his superiors in Moscow that Kushner, son-in-law and confidant to then-President-elect Trump, made the proposal during a meeting on Dec. 1 or 2 at Trump Tower, according to intercepts of Russian communications that were reviewed by U.S. officials. Kislyak said Kushner suggested using Russian diplomatic facilities in the United States for the communications.

Kushner trying to establish a secret back channel to the criminals in Moscow. Hmmmmm....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/russian-ambassador-told-moscow-that-kushner-wanted-secret-communications-channel-with-kremlin/2017/05/26/520a14b4-422d-11e7-9869-bac8b446820a_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-high_kushner-705pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.4370736915c0

Jared Kushner and Russias ambassador to Washington discussed the possibility of setting up a secret and secure communications channel between Trumps transition team and the Kremlin, using Russian diplomatic facilities in an apparent move to shield their pre-inauguration discussions from monitoring, according to U.S. officials briefed on intelligence reports.

Ambassador Sergei Kislyak reported to his superiors in Moscow that Kushner, son-in-law and confidant to then-President-elect Trump, made the proposal during a meeting on Dec. 1 or 2 at Trump Tower, according to intercepts of Russian communications that were reviewed by U.S. officials. Kislyak said Kushner suggested using Russian diplomatic facilities in the United States for the communications.

Hate to spoil the party, but Dec 1 or 2 was well after the election, and despite the ominous tone taken by the highly partisan WaPo, that was post election, and certainly within the right of a transition team. I thought we were trying to figure out how the Russians hacked the election and how the Trump team colluded with them to do it?

Nice try tho. :thumbsup:

Edited by Philly McButterpants

Covert communications with a criminal regime? This is horrible! The person closest to the president wants to hide communications from our government with a foreign power. Someone's going to jail

Hate to spoil the party, but Dec 1 or 2 was well after the election, and despite the ominous tone taken by the highly partisan WaPo, that was post election, and certainly within the right of a transition team. I thought we were trying to figure out how the Russians hacked the election and how the Trump team colluded with them to do it?

Nice try tho. :thumbsup:

A tool like you will never stop worshipping The Donald.

Covert communications with a criminal regime?

It wasn't that covert. For God's sake, he invited the Clintons to his wedding...

If I were the Russians, the Koreans, the Iranians, the British, the French, or anyone else on the planet that could contact Kushner I would reach out to him and try to find out as much as possible as I could about Ivanka

It wasn't that covert. For God's sake, he invited the Clintons to his wedding...

:lol::beer:

From my understanding of the story, it's an unnamed source saying something Kislyak said to another ambassador over an open line. It's reasonable to assume Kislyak, who is essentially station chief in DC for FSB, realized this call would be monitored. This is the same Kislyak whom the media and the US IC (rightfully) have accused of planting disinformation in various media outlets for the past year now.

Dana Bash broke the story on CNN, who unabashedly ran with it while making Kushner out to be nothing short of a Kremlin asset. This all because according to a known spy chief, whom they've accused of planting disinfo, supposedly said something "secret" when he knew everyone was listening... :doh:

My off the cuff take: it wouldn't surprise me if Kushner did ask Kislyak to communicate through Russian channels, this especially considering his boss was at the time running around telling people his phone was being tapped by the outgoing administration. Asking for secure communications doesn't make Kushner a Russian plant or colluder, paranoid maybe, but not what he's suddenly being made out to be.

Let's remember that Kushner was the guy who just put the $108+ arms deal to Saudi Arabia over the goal line. Part of that deal included the licensing agreements for the Saudis to manufacture the weapons domestically. This was one of the contentious issues that Kushner got pushed through behind the scenes (allegedly). Russia is allied with Iran and that deal is news all around for both parties (but good for Israel, whom I'd argue you could make a much stronger case for Kushner being an asset for if he's an asset of anyone at all). Russia, more than likely, would rather that deal not have gotten done.

It's entirely possible, if not likely, that because of that deal, the Russians took a shot at the Prince in Law. They leak the story, having planted it months ago, knowing anything tainted with Russian-stink is radioactive in the MSM. Best case scenario it takes Kushner out, worst case it causes more chaos for 45's administration to deflect.

Edited by Deranged Rhino

A secret channel of communication using Russian communication is covert you idiot.

Oh ya, it's all Hillary's fault. Moron

Edited by Tiberius

A secret channel of communication using Russian communication is covert you idiot.

Oh ya, it's all Hillary's fault. Moron

What made it secret? Because no one is aware of my email to my wife asking her what she wants to do for dinner is it secret?

The Clintons bombed former USSR territory after pledging to keep NATO from extending it's base. Not that it wasn't a right thing to do. So that opened a new chapter in tensions with Russia, and here we are.

I'm curious about what's so objectionable about an incoming administration establishing a channel of communications with other world powers.

I'm also curious why folks think it's so unusual for most of our governments communication with other nations to be "secret".

I'm curious about what's so objectionable about an incoming administration establishing a channel of communications with other world powers.

I'm also curious why folks think it's so unusual for most of our governments communication with other nations to be "secret".

Of course none of it is unusual, and the fact the alleged conversation took place in December, after the election, kind of blows a hole in any "collusion" narrative derived from this story.

I still hold my post above explains what really happened: payback from Russia over the Saudi deal.

The allegations tar Kushner, one of Israel's guys... which by extension makes him not one of Russia's guys... and force Trump to play defense. It's a win-win.

What's most interesting about this story isn't so much that it happened but who broke it. Dana Bash, who like Cooper has serious Langley ties. Bash's sources for months in Langley have been pushing the Russian collusion/meddling story ... and now it seems she and her sources fell for Russian disinformation (or knowingly pushed it realizing most Americans no longer care about truth) in their rush to push any negative Russian/Trump story.

Add that to the other story Bash ran with yesterday, the "Comey acted on disinfo from Russia when he held the July press conference" - a story which is known to be false and has been known to be false for weeks now - and you're seeing CNN walk right into a bear trap (literally) with both these stories.

Edited by Deranged Rhino