David Lee is the Browns New QB Coach

The first football game I ever watched - when I was maybe 9 or 10 - was between the Browns and Cowboys. The 'Boys were the best team in the NFL's Capitol Division back then. The Browns were the best team in the NFL's Century Division. I decided I was rooting for the Browns and have been something of a Browns fan ever since.

I'm a much bigger Bills fan, of course, but I don't give a crap about any NFL team outside the Bills primarily and Browns secondarily.

So either I'm cursed by rooting for perennial losers. Or I am the curse. When I root for a team, they lose.

Edited by hondo in seattle

The first football game I ever watched - when I was maybe 9 or 10 - was between the Browns and Cowboys. The 'Boys were the best team in the NFL's Capitol Division back then. The Browns were the best team in the NFL's Century Division. I decided I was rooting for the Browns and have been something of a Browns fan ever since.

I'm a much bigger Bills fan, of course, but I don't give a crap about any NFL team outside the Bills primarily and Browns secondarily.

So either I'm cursed by rooting for perennial losers. Or I am the curse. When I root for a team, they lose.

I bet there's room for one more on the Pat's* bandwagon! Two birds, one stone. :)

And already Carucci is floating Tyrod-to-Cleveland. Don't make me look for the link.

the Cleveland media has been doing the same, even before the Lee hire. Basically that they want garropolo but if they can't get him they will pursue tyrod. They are going for the world's largest collection of backup QBs.

It's like this. When Phil Jackson had Michael Jordan he was given credit for having one of the greatest basketball minds ever. Now that he has Melo, he doesn't have one of the greatest basketball minds ever. The Knicks are a laughing stock and Phil's in charge.

Lee is probably a decent Coach, but the talent level of the player has more to do with a Coaches success then the other way around..

It's like this. When Phil Jackson had Michael Jordan he was given credit for having one of the greatest basketball minds ever. Now that he has Melo, he doesn't have one of the greatest basketball minds ever. The Knicks are a laughing stock and Phil's in charge.

Lee is probably a decent Coach, but the talent level of the player has more to do with a Coaches success then the other way around..

The comparison doesn't really hold true. Phil Jackson was a good COACH when he had Jordan; he was never a GM. It is a different job. That's like saying he was a great lawyer but now is a terrible judge. The skill set is different. Lee coaches QBs. He has done a bad job of it for a long time. Edited by Kirby Jackson

I feel ya, bro. Born and raised in Cleveland, then spent a fair bit of time living in Columbus before coming back to Cleveland. Then out to Buffalo 4.5 years ago. No one can call us front runners.